Chapter 19

Comfort

I came back to our dorm.

I didn't give it back to Sojung, because shyness creeping me.

Yewon, welcomed me.

 

"So, how's the trip?" she asked.

"great." I didn't hesitate to say because of what happened. 

"hmm, maybe you didn't help your group, you just enjoy it like you're in a vacation"  she said.

"no!, I contribute to my group!"  because I really did.

"okay, if you say so."

I rolled my eyes.

 

____________________________________________

 

A week passed after the trip.

Yuju said Yerin took their phone so that it can't disturb or interrupt to the said trip. 

But, I forgave her easily. 

Then Sojung, I think she's distancing herself from me. Why is she distancing from me? 

Am I nothing for her? After what happened to us?

For me, she's special and I don't care if I already have Yuju, Sojung is important for me now too.

But it doesn't mean that I don't love Yuju anymore, maybe I'm just stupid because I love the both of them at the same time. Yes, you can call me a two timer. 

 

It's just bothering me that Sojung didn't talk to me anymore after the trip. And I'm still keeping her bra so that I'm always remembering her. Yes, I kept it in my closet.

 

And aside from that we didn't take the best information award. Group three took it, well they are old except from Dahyun so they have an advantage. 

I'm disappointed of course. We all worked hard for this, especially Sojung then we aren't the best information who got.

So Yerin decided to build a new business where group three went to, it's Jeju island. 

I congratulate Dahyun, of course she worked hard for that, she deserves it.

_____________

 

I'm sitting inside of the cafeteria near the company right now. 

Working hours ended but I want to stay here for a bit. Yuju said she have plans today so I'm just by myself.

 

I took a sip from my coffee.

Then I saw someone standing in front of me, her legs are long just like Sojung's.

so I look up to see who it is.

And my prediction is right, it's Sojung.

 

"hey, can we talk?" she said then she took a seat in front of me.

I nodded.

I miss her.

"i-i just want to talk to you, I just wanted to say sorry from what happened to us on the trip, I just can't help myself that time." she said while looking down, like she's explaining what she did wrong to her mother.

She doesn't need to say sorry.

I can't help myself that time too.

 

"i-i just can't..... It's.....it's hard to move on from you. I-i.." she said then she started to cry.

I frowned.

I can't move from my seat I don't know what to do.

"I'm sorry.. I promised that I'll distance myself but I can't....., I can't breath when you're far away from me." She said while crying. 

"let's say that I'm cheesy or what, but I really love you Sinb." she said.

I'm speechless I can't say anything. 

 

"I... I know that, that you have a girlfriend...."  she said.

Then suddenly my heart aches. I know she's going to ran away from me again, because she doesn't want to ruin our relationship.

I'm suffocating right now.

 

"I decided to leave the country so that I can totally move on, and you can't never see my face again. I just want to say sorry. I hope you can forgive me before I leave"  she said sadly.

 

I felt like I'm dying hearing what she had said.

She's leaving? It feels like she's leaving with my heart I can't live without it.

 

"if you can't forgive me, it's okay Sinb, I hope....someday, someday you can." she wiped her tears and I can see the pain in her eyes, and the pain is visible from her voice.

I want her to stay.

Myself telling me that I want to make her stay. 

I need her.

I love her.

 

She stood up and she walk away from me.

My mind's telling me that I should go to her, that I should make her stay, that I should say what I felt that night, that I should tell her that I'm not mad, that I should tell her that....I love her too 

And so I did, before it's too late. 

 

I ran to her and back hug her.

"Stay." my tears fell down, 

"h-huh?" 

"I want you to stay." I repeat. I buried my face to her back.

"p-please." I said weakly.

 

She turned around facing me, she step back.

"w-what do you mean?" 

Isn't obvious that I love you? 

Why did I response to your kisses when I don't like it?

Why did I let you touch me if I hate you?

I love you Sojung.

 

i cleared my thoughts and walk closer to her and didn't hesitate to kiss her.

But my heart breaks when she leaned away.

"what are you doing?"  she said, she's crying too.

"you're just making it harder for me!" she said then she was about to leave but I won't let her. I won't let her go.

 

"you're making it harder for me too!" I said. I look down.

She remained silent.

"you know that it's suffocating me when you're distancing yourself from me?, you know that how many times I wanted to tell you that, that night it's magical for me too? I... I already did it just with you twice, and I'm glad that it's you Sojung because I can't imagine doing it with others. I just wanted to ask, can you stay when I say that I love you too? Because I love you Sojung, please stay" 

 

"b-but, how about Yuju?" 

 

"I don't know, I'm so confused. Yes, I love Yuju, but can't I say that I love you too? I know it's hard for you but it's hard for me too that you're leaving me. Please. Can we.. Can we.. I don't know." 

 

"Can we be together?,  I want to Sinb, I would love to stay with you.  But I'm scared, what if...."

 

"What if Yuju finds out? I don't know too, I'm scared too, but I'm more scared to lose you. Can you stay with me even if--" 

She ran to me and hug me. 

"I will. If that's what you want." she said while hugging me.

 

"I don't care, as long as you're with me. I don't care if you love Yuju too, I can share with her. I don't care as long as you love me too"

"I love you Sinb."

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

i don't know anymore buddies. :(((((( I don't know what I just wrote. Aaaaaaah, I'm so stressed hahaha Wonb are together finally, but Sowon is just a third party. Sinb is such a playgirl. Omg. 

I ran out of ideas that's why I made it fast, I don't know. But still I hope you enjoyed this :))