Chapter 12

Comfort

Weeks had passed. 4 weeks? Since Yuju started working here, almost a month. It's going out well. Or not?

Because one thing that I'm confused about, we can't spend more time together because she's always busy, busy than me. I don't know, I think Yerington overworking her a lot. But Yuju said Yerin is nice and taking a good care of her and for the other workers, like really?! If she wasn't Yuju I won't believe her, Yerin is NICE? Where? But it's Yuju. So I'm going to believe her for now.

And another thing that confused me the most is that Yuju didn't texting me when she got home, her excuses is that because she's tired that's why. I understand. And it's frustrating me that I can't go to her with work because her schedule is earlier than me. Yes, Yerin change it a few days ago. It's like she mean it because she said she doesn't like flirt while at work. Okay fine. Duh.

And it feels like it's distancing me and Yuju. I thought it will be a good Idea that we're working at the same building but no, it's just a thought. The reality is the complete opposite of it. 

Today is my day off, I really missed her a lot, so maybe we can have a date. Because we're not hanging out in the pass few days, weeks, because of that parallel schedule of ours.

So I'll try to call her.

-

-

Dialing.... 

"hello? Babe?" she answered.

"hi." i said shyly, nervous actually, because what if she rejects me for the date?

"Why did you called?" she asked.

"I just wanted to hang out with you, so can we go out today?" hope. I hope she'll agree.

"huh?, oh wait.......umhhh, I'm sorry I need to overtime on my work today." she said, hesitation is visible in her voice. 

"Again?!, look, we're not go--" she cutted me.

"I need to hang up now, Yerin is here, she don't want some distraction at work."  

Distraction?! So I'm just a distraction for her now?!

Fine. 

She then ended the call.

----

I'm not expecting that Yerin, Yerin will be the problem in our relationship. I thought it's Sojung. Yeah I thought she is, but no it's Yerin. I thought everything is fine when Sojung didn't bother me, yes we're talking sometimes about work, Im seeing her often because of her and Yerin's meeting. I totally forgotten on what happened to us. So I thought Yuju and I will be perfectly again. But no, Yerin, Yerin is the problem now. And on my second thought it's my fault again. Why?, because I recommend Yuju to Yerin. Now Yuju is busy on her work, no, it's more like she's busy on Yerin. It's more like Yuju is her main secretary now. It just frustrated me. 

 

"Why sulking in the corner again?" Yewon asked, while fixing her stuffs.

"I just want to hang out with Yuju but it seems like she's busy on something." I said bluntly. I'm getting triggered.

"Busy on work?" she asked.

"Maybe on someone?" I said. I'm mad. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now.

"umm." she said, what does she meant by that?

"Can we hang out instead?" I said because I really feel like going out today.

"I'll date Eunha today." she said while picking her bag.

"I'll get going. bye Bi." she added. 

Really?

Date?

I don't care.

I can date myself for now. 

Then she walked out through the door.

I'm alone. 

Again.

I became alone in the pass few days in here, because Yewon always hanging out with Eunha. In the past she'll be always here and talk with me or hang out with me when I'm not with Yuju. In the past, when Yewon is not here I would go to Yuju or Eunha, but now Yuju is busy and Yewon has a date with Eunha I'm alone.

What should I do? 

Triggerdness are creeping me. I felt that my temper is getting higher. Because I'm a type of person that don't want to be alone. I'm afraid to be alone, forever.

So just like that I used to. I'll just go clubbing.

Drinking is my best way to relieve my stress, it's the only way that I found. And yeah it makes me feel better after. If I don't drink I think I'll get depress.

---------------

So I headed to the club that I went before. This is the only club that I knew, this is the only club that had drinks that I like.

"One glass of white wine please." I said as I take my seat at the cashier, my favorite place when I'm going by myself.

"Going here again? I think you like my drinks a lot." I look at to the batista and I got surprised that, that's Sojung.

"Oh!" I gasped.

"S-sojung.....Of course, I wouldn't go here if I don't like the drinks." I said then smiled.

"Your day off?" she asked while making my drink.

"Ah, yeah., you? You don't have a meeting with Yerin?" I asked.

"you didn't know? You're her secretary"  right. I'm her main secretary I must know all of Yerin's schedule, but I think it's Yuju now, Yerin even forgot about my promotion.

"Ah, I forgot I think?" I said making excuses.

"umm, yeah we don't have a schedule together." she said then she handed me my drink.

"I see." I said.

 

"miss?" a man called from a far.

"I think I need to serve those customers, I'll leave you for now." she said then she leave.

I'm alone again. I don't care if Sojung is here. It doesn't make me feel awkward anymore, she didn't do anything aside from being nice. She really is. I actually want her to be my boss rather than Yerin. 

I drink more and more and more.

Seconds, minutes, hours passed. 

I'm just observing all the people here. I don't know what to do. I'm bored.

"Would you mind if I'll drink with you?" I look up to the owner of the voice.

It's Sojung, again

"sure." I said then she sat beside me.

"Those people, I'm always seeing them her, they didn't do anything just drink and get themselves some girls." she said while looking at the group of men.

I turn my head to them too. I nodded. 

"You know, if I'll remember on what happened to us? I'm getting mad." she said suddenly.

"w-why?" I asked I'm curious. Me too I get mad at first but I think I moved on.

"Because I know how much you hated it, so there's a reason that you hate me. I know you hate me.You know, I don't want someone to get mad at me or hate me. So, the only solution that I can do is to distance myself to you. You know, after I collaborate with Yerin, you're not going to see my face ever again." she said sadly.

"i-i just wanted to say that......that night that I spent with you is so magical for me, I've been love at first sight to you so that's why I approached you and dance with you that night, i-i....thought that you're single because you kissed me I'm so surprised, I kisses you back because I like it, I'm liking it. a-and I'm so confused when we woke up and  you said you had a girlfriend, so I pushed myself to move on from what happened to us.I thought that that day is the first and last day that I'm going to see you. But the stupid destiny finds its way for you to meet me again.i tried to avoid you. I don't want to be the reason of you two breaking up. I wanted to tell you all of this before I completely distance myself. I'm sorry. I loved you Hwang."

She then walk away.

I felt a thousands of emotions at the same time. What makes her love me?, why does my guilt feeling are getting more worse. I hate it. I hate when people love me and I can't love them back. 

I just look at her while she's going away from me. My half mind's telling me that I should chase her, but my other half mind's telling me that I should stay away from her because of her sudden confession.

I frozen.

I don't know what to do.

I felt a warm water coming out from my eyes, I'm crying. I didn't realize it. I think that I'm numb. because of a thousand, more like a million emotions that I'm feeling right now.

 

Then my phone beeps.

It's Yuju.

 

From Babe<3:

is the hang out invitation is still available? Because I think I can't stand my Babe. I can't call you, maybe you're mad, I don't want to hear your voice being mad at me. I ditch work for you Babe,forgive me plssss.  T_T I hope we can date right now. And I hope you still love meeee. 

-----

​​​​​

As always Yuju would be there to save me, and exactly at the perfect time.

I want to run to her now and hug her and I'll never let go of her. I don't want us to get apart. I just wanted to be at her side forever. I feel safe by her side. I feel home around her arms. I don't let anyone to ruin our relationship. I'll always choose her at everything. 

I calm myself as I wipe my tears. 

I'm going to meet Yuju. I'm going to be fine. I don't care about Sojung. She came to my life and ruined it. I don't care about her feelings, it's not my fault that she fell for me. It's her fault. I realize that if she didn't came then I wouldn't be like this. 

Aside from that, Yerin. Her intention is for work so its nothing to do with our relationship, work is work.  Now I understand. I realize now, it's all Sojung's fault, Yerin has nothing to do with this, I remember that Yerin even agreed when me and Yuju are going to date. Sojung, she's the problem. She used me, she use her feelings and approach me that night, she seduce me and it work for me. It's her fault, I hate her. I'll hate her from now on. 

 

I reply to Yuju that I'm going to go to our favorite place in just a few minutes.

"I'm coming Yuju." I said to myself then I smiled.

_________________________________________________________

haaaaai buddies, I know that Wonb stans would hate this chapter hahaha. I'm sorry, forgive me please.plss. I ran out of idea that's why I wrote this, I made the story happen real quick haha I can't explain. ​​​