Chapter 14

Comfort

I packed my things.

I'm so frustrated because I'm going to spend three days with Sojung, I mean if Sojung is not there it would be great. 

"Babe are you ready to go?" 

"huh?, yes I am." I said then smiled to her.

But actually I am not ready to go, I'm not ready to face Sojung, never ever.

 

We rode the van to the company, it's the company's van. Yerin send it to pick us up.

"We're here." the driver said. 

Then I get off the car. 

I saw 3 busses in front of the company.

There's a number in each busses 1, 2, 3

"Oh! You're already here!" Yerin said welcoming us with the other secretary. Yes, there's another secretaries with us. Then Yerin leave because the driver called her.

 

"Sinb!" I find the owner of the voice.

It's Dahyun.

"waah! I'm so excited!, but I'm not the same group with you two." she said.

"you're group three?" I asked.

"yes, I'm surrounded with old businessmen and women." she said then she rolled her eyes. Yes, the group three is all aged people.

"I hope you enjoy." I said.

"yeah, you too" she said.

I'm sure I'm not going to enjoy this.

I'm with Sojung.

She smiled.

"And what is your position in the group?" she asked.

I creased my brow.

"you two didn't know yet?, ask your leaders, I need to go I'm the assistant of the leader." she said then she leaved.

"I think I need to go to my groupmates babe." she said then she kiss me at my cheek.

Then me, I headed to my groupmates too.

I rode the bus and a few people are in here.

I saw Sojung at the last seat of the bus.

She noticed my presence and she look up.

She smiled at me.

I was about to smile back to her..

But her smile faded away quickly.

I felt disappointment in me. Why? Throw the feeling away Hwang.

So I just stay still to my poker face.

"Ms. Hwang, do you want to be my assistant leader, I mean if you don't like to be, it's okay." she said then she looked away

"i- ah, sure why not?"

Gosh, Sinb why are you so nervous?

She smiled. 

"Thank you." she said then her smile fade away again. And again I felt disappointment in me 

"it seems our groupmates are already here, can you check the attendance? And we're good to go?" she said.

Of course I need to do it. I accept to be her assistant.

I nodded.

I pick up the attendance paper and check each people.

----------

I couldn't help but to get uncomfortable that I'm sitting beside Sojung. Is she decided to be my assistant so I'll be on her side always?

She took the Window seat.

But aside from that she smell nice. I like it.

Wait.

Sinb, why are thinking about That?

Erase it!

Then suddenly I felt sleepy because i'm so uncomfortable. I'm tired.

Then my eyes slowly closing.

----------

 

My eyes slowly opening ...

 I want to sleep more because i felt so good while sleeping. i really don't want to open my eyes because i want to sleep more.

I lean up my head. And I realized that I'm leaning into Sojung's shoulder.

And my eyes widen when I saw a wet spot in her clothes in the shoulder part where I leaned in.

Is that my saliva?!

No! 

Luckily she's sleeping right now.

What do to?!

I try to take a tissue and wipe it slowly not trying to wake her up. But no, it's still there.....

What else can I do!? 

I tried to blow it just to make it dry.

I blow the wet part.

Blow

BLow 

BLOw 

BLOW

I look up and my eyes widen when I saw her looking at me.

We're having a staring contest now.

Then the realization hit me.

I immediately leaned away.

She scratch her eyes

"what are you doing?" she said her voice are a little husky because she just woke up, I woke her up.

"i-i.." I can't speak, I don't know what to say.

She was about to look down ti look at her shoulder but I cover it with my hand. I hold her shoulder immediately.

"no!" 

She look at me confused, from my sudden action

"ah, i-i mean I'm not doing anything you can sleep again ma'am." I said.

She then held my hand that's in her shoulder.

I froze. I felt some butterflies in my stomach.

How can she make me feel like this by just holding my hand?

Erase Sinb, erase that feeling!

Her hand is so soft. I'm liking it.

No! Sinb! What the hell are you thinking about?!

 

She remove my hand from her shoulder.

Crap! No no no.

She saw the wet spot in her shoulder.

i-i'm sorry." I said then I look down, I'm so embarrassed right now.

"it's fine. It can dry later." she said softly.

Why so nice Sojung? 

"you can lean in again if you're still sleepy, don't worry I don't mind. I don't want you to have a stiff neck. I'll sleep again" she said then she closed her eyes.

She doesn't want me to have a stiff neck, look at her now her head is so bent her head is in her own shoulder. Why so concern in me when she can't concern herself.

She let me leaned on her shoulder so maybe I can let her lean on my shoulder too?

So I take her head slowly then I place it to my shoulder.

I look through the Window and enjoy the nice view.

------------- 

"Ma'am, we're here" I said, I still need to call her 'ma'am'. Of course I need to.

But she didn't even move her head.

"ma'am" I said while shaking her gently.

But still no move.

I tried to Pat her head.

"hmm." she hummed.

"We're here ma'am, you need to wake up." I said then I rolled my eyes. 

Really Sojung? Wake up now.

Because just the two of us remained in this bus. All of them got off.

"five minutes baby, let's sleep more." she said cutely then she put her arm around my waist, she's hugging me now.

I frozen again. I felt those butterflies again.

Why is she being like this? Why does she make me feel like this? 

Why does it feels like my heart flutters when she called me 'baby'? 

Stop it HWANG EUNBI. she's dreaming, stop assuming that she really called you that.

Erase.

Erase.

Erase.

I pat her arm to wake her up.

"ma'am wa---"

She suddenly woke up and she leaned up from my shoulder removed her arm around me.

Her eyes widen.

"i-i'm sorry miss Hwang, I didn't meant to." she said, she's blushing I think.

"aah, I think we need to go ma'am, we're the only person here." I said then I stood up.

And get off the bus, she followed me.

---------------

This rest house is so big

Each of us has rooms. We're 11 in all this is good for us.

I fix my stuffs in my room then I headed to the living room.

I saw my groupmates gathering there.

There are some businessman and women and a secretary like me and there are some other workers.

There's Nayeon and Jihyo, the CEOs of the other company. And there's Jin the other CEO and there's Moonbin, MJ, Rocky, Sanha, Eunwoo, Jinjin, my co-workers.

"Let's plan for this." Sojung said. She's sitting in the sofa.

"So we're going to search the area, if this place is really good for business, we need to interview some people to know some informations and we need to know if there is a problem, we need to start now because we only have 3 days, we can rest later." she explained. 

 

"I'm going to divide us into 2 groups, the other group will check the area while the other group can interview people." she said.

Good, I hope we're in the different group.

"okay, so who wants to beat the same group with me?" she asked us while raising her hand.

Nayeon, Jin, Jinjin, and MJ raised their hands.

Of course I didn't raise mine, I don't want to be with her.

"Okay so the people remains are group 2, my group can interview some people here. Group two can search the area, you'll search a hood spot for the business."  she said then she stood up.

"okay let's prepare ourselves and we're good to go, we'll be back at 6:00 pm and we're going to have our dinner." she said

Then all of us come back to our rooms to prepare the said activity. So we're going to search this place.

This would be a tiring day. I hope the day would go well.

Yuju, yes, how about them? Is she alright there?

I was about to call her but no signal here.

Maybe I can call her later.

"Goodluck Hwang" I said to myself then I started to ready my stuff.

 

__________________________________________________________

hey yow! Wonb moment everyone. Yeah, I hope you like it, more to go. I hope you can wait buddies ;) yeah. Peace Out

PS.  I update early because maybe later I'll be busy. So yeah.