Page Six

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dear Journal,

You won't believe what happened today. Junhui and I purchased an apartment in New York using our savings. I'm so ing happy and excited for our new life there! I'm going to have to finish my practicum first and then head there to teach! I'm so ecstatic that I even sent my parents photos of our place! I have so much in mind. I want it to be early 2000s theme. Kinda like Mia's house in Princess Diaries. That kind of house sounds cool huh? Then Junhui will have a small section of our house for his choreography making shenanigans. Doesn't that sound so domestic? 

I looked into furnitures this afternoon while I was on break and sent them to Junhui. He laughed over the phone because he said i'm spending way too much. I wished we talked personally over good lunch while I browsed for things. Junhui mentioned that our bed should be King size and our closet should be a walk in closet. I asked him why King size and he answered for a good night sleep and then he chuckled. I already knew even if he didn't say it. That idiot. My idiot.

I also asked him about adopting a dog. He says dogs are too high maintenance and he dismissed my idea. That's the sad part, still no pets.

As for school today nothing much happened. It was a normal day with normal lessons. Normal lunch with usual food. I asked my students to draw a something they like and they showed me all sorts of things.

One drew dragons, few girls dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter