Page Eighteen

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear Journal,

 

Guess where I am now.

 

No, you're wrong.

 

I'm not on my bed.

 

I'm at Junhui's place and i'm laying down beside him in his arms.

 

You're probably wondering how did we make up after such a big complicated fight.

 

Here's the deets.

 

When he woke up this morning, he had a headache as soon as he walked out the bedroom. I cooked hangover soup to about drinking, and to you know, lighten the atmosphere and prepared the couch for him for some post-drinking hangover. I tossed all the pillows I can find (except the ones he was using) and made comfy spot on the couch with some blankets. I turned Narcos on netflix for him to enjoy as well. It's his favourite show. Our favourite show honestly.

 

"What brings you here?" he asked me coldly while I was preparing french toast.

 

I told him i'm sorry and we had a long talk after that. Junhui forgave me because he says it wasn't my fault and it was Seungcheol's fault were like that. He knows genuinely in his heart how much I love him and he says he was sorry for the questions last night. Yes, yes he remembered that because he did that on purpose. I told him I love him countless times, we both cried this morning and somehow, he ended up asking me to come to New York with him. Away from this mess, away from Seungcheol.

 

He says it's abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter