Page Fourteen

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dear Journal,

Today was the last day for the field trip forms! All my kids handed everything in and all was set and organized for our trip! I also had a meeting today with Seungcheol after school for briefing. I told him to meet me at a coffee shop nearby the school. Just before the bell for dismissal rang, Seunghan pulled the hem of my shirt and looked up at me. 

"Dad says he's picking us up," he blinked innocently and cutely.

My initial reaction was WHY. Then and there, my dead dream of being picked up by Seungcheol from work resurrected again. Why the did I even remember that ?????

Okay so coming back, I had no choice but to come with Seunghan and wait for Seungcheol to come. His red civic pulled over the curb and stopped before he rolled the windows down.

"Hey, come on in," he smiled.

And then suddenly, one of my colleagues saw us.

"Seunghan's mom is here too? Ah, what a pretty family," 

Before I can even turn around, she was gone! She didn't recognize me what the ? 

Mom?

Seunghan's mom?!

........

That's a bit...

Family?

Us...?

Me?

Seunghan?

And Seungcheol....?

My heart was being so ing fast that moment. Until I was riding the shotgun, with Seungcheol beside me and Seunghan behind us, my heart started pumping like crazy. Like that moment when he smiled at me during his finals game. It was just like that. Exactly like that.

I don't understand myself anymore. I'm not even sure if I know my own feelings at this point because that moment i'm inside his car again, it felt like I had a family of my own. As if Seunghan was my child and Seungcheol was my husband. 

So many ing things happened inside that car.

Seunghan asked me "Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter