Page Three

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear Journal,

Junhui and I had a small fight today. We were talking about our plans for New York today at the Local Favourite while eating breakfast when he suddenly told me that a studio in New York already hired him and he's packing his things for his flight 2 weeks from now. He and I promised we'll move to New York together. Keyword, together. Not just one person. He's basically ditching our promise so my immature self got upset earlier at him. I didn't finish my food and took my leave early looking okay and infront of him. 

8

Since this morning, he never texted nor called me. He probably thinks i'm being immature for getting mad over a simple promise and on the sides, embarassing him infront of a crowd by having a lunatic for a boyfriend. His parents are probably disappointed in me as well.

So that's that. I miss him right now. I've been contemplating whether to message him good night. Junhui never sleeps well without seeing my face before bed. Ugh, I ing miss him. It was very stupid of me this morning. I should've supported him and just became happy for him. I can technically just follow him there so what kind of was I yapping for earlier? I need to grow up.

At school, I taught the kids about nouns. I introduced them to the wonderful word of literature by telling them stories. Seunghan was still a tough nut to crack. He doesn't resemble Seungcheol as much now that I think about it. Seungcheol as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter