Page Eleven

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dear Journal,

Today there was a firedrill in School. My little guys were cluttered in a small corner out in the school field when Seungcheol suddenly came rushing out of the blue. Sporting a long brown coat, Seungcheol's face complimented that cold day. Who knew such man made me feel warm by just seeing him. 

It turns out Seunghan wasn't aware it was a practice and called his dad. And yes, the kid possessed a cellphone of his own. A simple looking one and not a smartphone from what i've seen. Seunghan told me it's for emergencies.

"What happened?" Seungcheol panted, "You okay?" he patted my back while panting before he checked on Seunghan.

"S-Seungcheol.. it was a drill..." I whispered lowly, coughing and lowkey enough for him to hear before he caught on what I said. He placed a hand on his nape and smiled awkwardly as he spoke to Seunghan while kneeling down.

"Are you laughing at me?" he asked me and looked up.

Hell yes. I was trying so hard to not break into laughter. Once a stupid, always a stupid. He never changed. He probably read the way I avoided his eyes so he stood beside me and gave me a light punch in the stomach. I grunted but he covered my mouth so I wouldn't make a sound. Thank ing God we were behind all the kids or else they would've seen domestic violence. 

"Cheol-" I looked at him and opened my eyes wide.

"What?" he asked with a dead smile on his face.

I suddenly missed that. I missed our rough moments where in we play around and goof. I missed him. I missed everything and so I gave the in. We con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter