Page Nineteen

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear Journal,

 

I had the best day ever today!

 

I went to the amusement park with Junhui and had an amazing time there.

 

When we walked in, I realized this date wouldn't be complete without headbands, don't you think so too? So yeah, I went ahead and got us some adorable headbands. We took photos and it was a very special day indeed.

 

We had churros, ate cotton candy, had burgers and fries, ate steak for dinner and had popcorn while walking around. I couldn't pull myself away from Junhui today. Like I don't want to separate from him even if it's just two minutes. We held hands, kissed, hugged and laughed all day and it was more than I can ever ask for. 

 

We went on this wooden rollecoaster and it was damn ing terrifying. Junhui pulled me to sit in the very front cart and i did some pretty interesting resistance. I whined and nagged until we were strapped in and the ride started. I couldn't do anymore because one thing I realized is that we're going up 45 degrees and we were about to drop down. I screamed and hid my face on Junhui's arm while he just lets his arms go up while screaming. He laughed the heartiest laugh in the planet and immediately hugged me because i'm a scared er.

 

After that we went to play arcade games and that's when I took lots of photos. I snapped photos of us and him as much as I can so I can print them and put them in our album in the future. 

 

Everything today was so fun and it's the best day ever. I can't imagine New York soon.

 

As we heard in Science class,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter