Page Seventeen

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dear Journal,

I haven't heard from Junhui for days until his friend phoned me this afternoon while I was on break in school. It turns out Junhui spent 3 days and 2 nights in a bar, drinking til he gets wasted right after feeling sober. I excused myself out of work and left early. I asked a substitute teacher to do the job for me because Junhui is there, intoxicating himself with alcohol and god knows what the tolls are for those.

I arrived at the place soon enough and I found him laying his head down the counter, about 3 empty bottles were infront of him that I assumed, he all drank. There were probably more than that because the bartender, told me Junhui handed his card over and told him to spend every single cent for liquor. I had an inkling and I opened up my phone, checked the banking app...

Junhui spent $4000 for 3 days and 2 nights worth of drinks. He spent our savings and it's not something he would do. Apparently he bought drinks for everyone who came to the club. 

He was in pain so... I understood that.

It was my fault that led him to do that.

I checked his cellphone and there was countless calls from his parents. I called them immediately to assure them Junhui was safe and was with me. 

I took him to his place and he said some eye opening to me.

He asked me if I really love him... if I really moved on from Seungcheol. His voice was lazy and he was barely awake a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter