Page Two

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear Journal,

Today, Junhui picked me up from work. It was a crazy day today and it was filled with introductions and smiles and kids. The place I work at right now is an elementary school. It's a pretty big one and one of the most popular and prestigious schools in the country. I was lucky to get even past their gruesome interviewing process, but thank God for Junhui. He gave me so much fighting to push through.

I met Junhui at an acquiantance party my friends brought me to. Everyone was mutuals with someone and Junhui and I are the only ones that aren't connected so our friends decided to give us a little boost by doing seven minutes in heaven. It was hot inside but so is Junhui. Damn, his lips are so kissable that I actually found myself feeling magnetized that night. All we did was smile, laugh and talk quietly. He told me a funny story from his childhood so I laughed. People must've thought he was getting on my "good" side because everyone literally screamed and cheered, yelling our names and while we were just talking.

I can't forget the look on his face when I decided to poke fun and actually pretend something is happening between us. I started out loud while smiling and laughing at him. He started panicking and tried to shut me up by covering my mouth! Hahahaha! He said "Shut up, what the ," so many times! The cabinets opened and everyone saw him dangerously close to me. That's when our friends ran up to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter