The Aftermath

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Finally got my laptop fix, hurray ^_^ no more misspells.  Now on to the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sojin P/V

After the fan signing, we went backstage so the staff can remove the table and the gifts. I ran to the dressing room to find my stylest.

"Yo Jiwon unnie, where are you? I need a favor please."

She walks up to me while eating a sandwich. "What can I do to help."

"Well give me some of that sandwich and by any chance do you have that wig I ask you about last night?"

"Yes I do, but why. Oh, she's here huh."

I took a bite of the sandwich "Yes Cammy is here"

"And how long you're going to keep that up?"

I sigh "Not you too unnie." 

"Yes me too because for once I'm not on your side. Why because I've been there before back then, the whole secretly dating, not be able to yell out the world that the person is yours."

I sigh "Your right, but give me time ok. Well, I have to get back to the stage."

"Just think about it noona"

As I walk back to my members I grab Kyngri to the side. "We need to talk once we get back."

"You sound serious" She sigh "what did I do now"

I gave her a hug "I am serious, you will find out" When I let go of her I gave her a smile "Now let's go, our fans are waiting."

As we walk back to the stage I heard her said 'Scary' I laugh a bit.  Once we took the stage I look down and see her smiling from ear to ear from looking on her phone. "I wonder what she smiley about." 

During the rest of the fanmeet, I steal some glances at her and sometimes I notice she looks at me like I'm the only one here.  Once we finish up the fanmeet we walk back to our dressing room, I look for Hyemi and Jiwon who was at the corner talking to each other.

"Speaking of cheaters, hello Sojin." Said Jiwon

"Oh come one unnie can we just let it slide just for tonight."

"Fine just go change because she is waiting for you right now," said Hyemi

"Wait, how?"

"I kinda stole her number from your phone because she sounded so hopeful when I talk to her.  So now I have her number too" Hyemi smile

"I don't know if I should be thanking you or yell at you."

"Well, you can do that later." Hyemi pushes me to the bathroom. "Now hurry up, she's waiting for you."

As I change my clothes, my heart beat rather faster than normal because just the thought of seeing her again gets me so excited. 

I walk out in more comfortable clothes then Jiwon helps me put on the wig.

"We will let you know when we are leaving ok"

I put on my glasses "Thanks a lot, unnies"

"And where are you going missy," Kyngri said as she blocking my way.

"I'm going to see-"

"A friend of hers," said Hyemi

"Yes so can you move please"

She moves out of the way and I walk to one of the back doors. As I got outside I see her with her back against the wall looking at her phone like always.  

"Cammy!"

She looks to the side where my voice was coming from and sees me showing her beautiful smile that I adore

"Jo!" 

I ran up to her and she jumps into my arms because let's face it, she's shorter than me like about a few inches.

"Gosh, I miss you, Jo."

"Me too my Cam Cam" I puy her down "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's ok babe, I'll wait for you all night if I have to." She gives me a killer smile

Isn't she adorable

"So did you like the whole fanmeet experience." Even though I know how it really went wink.

"I love it so much thank you." she gave me a hug "But I didn't think I would make it on time though."

"Why babe?"

"Well I had to take care of some business with my publisher and it took longer than I expected"

"As long as you made it then I'm happy."

She looks up at me and gave me an innocent smile "Can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask me twice my Cam Cam." 

I lower my head so our lips can touch.  As the kiss gets deeper, she jumps and has her legs wrap around my waist.  I hold on to her as I take a few steps to the wall, then I felt her hands making it's way to my hair.  I grab both of her hands and place them above her head.

"No fair"

I laugh a bit but kept continuing the kiss. I let go one of my hands and slip it underneath her shirt, I was feeling her hard smooth stomach where I felt a bump like if it was a scar there.  As I was trying to figure out what it have I felt my hand being pull out of her shirt fast.

"Sorry did I went too far?"

"No, it just that I'm not comfortable yet, plus we're in an alley babe."

I laugh "True"

Then the door bang open and I heard Kyngri voice "Hey it's time to go So-" Then she saw us in the position was in. "Shoot sorry" Then she closed the door.

I put Cammy down as we're fixing ourselves.  "Well I guess it's my cue to go honey"

"But that was Kyngri though, why would she be calling out to you?"

Damn I wish it was either Hyemi or Jiwon, but nooooooo it has to be Kyngri unnie

"Maybe she volunteers to look for me"

"Alright then." She holds my hand and starts caressing it "When will I see you again my love"

She may be a tough chick to everyone else, but when she's with me she shows her softer side. 

"Soon Cammy plus I don't think I will ever forget this" I kiss her forehead.

She blushes and lightly hit my arm "Jeez babe,  it's embarrassing."

I laugh a bit when I felt a cold chill "Ay, it's getting cold here."

"Here babe have my jacket" She took it off and place it on my shoulders.

"Thank you, Cammy" I kiss her on the cheek 

"Now go before someone else comes."  

"Text me when you get home please"

"I promise my love" Then suddenly she pulls me and gave me a peck on the lips "Just a little reminder when you think of me."

"Oh, ok. So I guess this is a good-bye sweetheart"

"Until next time my love."

As she walks back to the parking lot, I took a sniff of her perfume "Smells like peaches."

 

Cammy P/V

As I was riding back to my apartment I keep remembering the intense makeout we just did. I'm not going to lie, but if I  had that male part if you know what I mean, I would have such a booner hahaha.  Once I made it home there was an envelope on the door.

"I wonder what could it be." As I open the envelope and read what it said and I called Aliee immediately. "Please pick up"

"Hello?" Her voice sounded like I just woke her up.

"Sorry for the late call Aliee, but there's a situation."

"Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"It's about you know what."

"Oh, you got to be kidding me. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Thanks." I went inside and put the envelope on the table "There's no end to this huh?"

 

Hello, everyone, I know this chapter was mostly Sojin point of view, but the next one will be mostly both because who would want to know what was inside the envelope that Cammy received plus will there be a fight against Sojin and Kyngri. Also, thank you for all the love I'm getting on this story, I'm thinking about doing another one once I finish this one with another girl group that I don't see much in this website. 

So until next time my readers ^_^