Training Day

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Cammy P/V

It's been four days since I agreed to be in the tournament and I haven't received any calls from Ailee.

"Aish, why hasn't she called me, she better not be talking to her that she forgot all about me."  Then my phone started ringing from that certain person.  "Did you suddenly remember that your best friend has a tournament coming up?"

"Well hello to you too."

"So do you have good news?

"Well it took me a while, but yes.  Well, the bad news is that he is still in Washington, but the good news is I was able to contact his daughter."

"Jessi's here?"  I haven't seen her before I moved here in Korea.

"Yep, and she said that you can come by to her gym today to give you the grand tour.  I'll send you the address."

"Thanks, so on to the next order of business, have you made any contact with her since Sunday?"

There was silence on the other end before she started to speak. "I always told you that for her I would go gay in a heartbeat, but I never thought in a million years I would talk to her let alone get her number."

I laugh a bit "You know life has a funny way of taking its course and yet you still haven't answered my question."

She hesitated "N-no I haven't"

"The girl of your dreams gave you her number sis, don't miss out this opportunity."

"Your right"

"Plus I think she has a thing for you girl."

"Y-you s-sure"

"Maybe, but you need to find that out yourself and as for me, I need to get to the gym."

After I hang up on her, I change my clothes into a more comfortable wear.  I check my phone hoping if Jo would text me, but since last night we haven't made contact and I tried calling her but her phone was off.

"I hope you're doing ok babe."

After an hour of looking for the gym, I spot Jessi yelling on the phone.

"I told you from the beginning, if you don't put your all then don't bother looking for me." She let out a big sigh after hanging up the phone.

I got off my bike and walk towards Jessi "Sup unnie."

"Baby? Is that you?"

I laugh "Yes it's me, how you been unnie."

She gave me a strong hug "I should be asking you that miss a famous author."

"Well, you know same old, same old."

"Come, Ailee told me that you need a place to work out."

Once we got inside the gym I was amazed at how high tech it looks.

"Surprised huh?"

"More like amazed actually, this is a whole other level."

"We have the latest equipment here, even though how shabby it looks on the outside.  We have a sauna and pool on the second floor, also in the basement, we have something that you would like."

I smiled "Show me."

As we got close, Jessi links my arm "You know I miss you, Cammy."

"Me too unnie."

"Are you still single by any chance?"

"Actually I have a girlfriend." I fished out my phone and show her my screensaver picture of Jo. "This is her."

"She looks pretty." Then she hits my back a few times.  "You finally have someone to carry your baggage beside us."

"Yah!  That's mean unnie."

"You know it's true." Then we stop at a door that says 'Gravity Chamber' "Ta-da"

"What is Gravity Chamber?"

"You will see"

When we got inside, it looks empty beside a big machinery in the middle.

"So the Gravity Chamber is a machine that allows you to train under Earth's gravity by multiplied a certain number."

"And what is the limit on this?"

"Well the last time I check, I think it was about 450 times its gravity."

"That much!" I was in shock "How many people used this?"

"Only the people that can handle it and that's very few."

I look around looking at the machine 

"So what you think?"

I smiled "When can I start?"

"If you want, you can start now and here." She handed me spare keys. "If you want to come late at night to train or leave, these keys are for the back door and this room, so don't lose them."

"How much do I owe you?"

"Don't worry about that we're family, I just want you to win ok."

I bow to her "Thank you very much.  I'll give my all."

"Now we got that out, let me show you how it works."

It's been six hours since I started training at the Gravity Chamber and so far my body still trying to get used to 10 times their gravity.  I lay down on the floor getting a break.

"Wow, this is a lot harder than I thought."

Then I heard the door open, I pop myself up and see Jessi.

"Finally you're on break, here."  She handed me a towel and a bottle of water. "How are you feeling?"

"Well, I'll be sore in the morning that's for sure." I laughed "Did anyone call or text me?"

"No sorry, we're you waiting on someone?"

"Sort of, but she'll show up." I started stretching again "I'll stay here for a while longer will that be ok?"

"No problem I'll be closing soon so when you finish go out in the back."  She hugs me even though my clothes are drench in sweat "And next time bring extra clothes."

I laugh "Noted, and unnie?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you"

"Just get stronger alright."

I nodded her. Once she was out of the room I turn the machine back on.

"Just 57 more days."

 

It's been two and a half weeks since I've been training in the chamber non-stop.  I started to feel my strength and stamina improving more every day.  I haven't text Jo since the last time and haven't even look at my phone since I keep leaving it at home before I leave.

At the fourth hour of training, I hear a loud banging at the door.  As soon as I turn off the machine the door opens and I see a fuming Ailee.

"A-Ailee what are you doing here?"

"You're asking me that when I've been trying to contact you for the past to weeks." She sounded pissed.

"I-I'm sorry, I keep leaving my phone at home plus I'm in the middle of training right now."

"Oh, so your training is more important now.  Jesi told me how long you stay here."

"You know I have to get stronger."

"I know that, but sometimes you need to rest your muscles girl, it's not good for you if they become stiff."

I drop my head "Your right."

"What you should do right now is go home and get a long rest and on Monday you can come back."

"M-Monday?"

"Yes Monday." Then she glares at me "Do you have a problem with that?"

"N-no, no problem." I grab her hand "Shall we go?"

She sighs "Your lucky I'm your best friend."  As I was changing, Ailee questioned me about something that I totally slip my mind.  "So have you talk to Jo lately?"

"Li-like I told you before I keep leaving my phone so I never had a chance to.  Why you ask?"

"Well, Gee mention something about Jo was feeling down lately."

I pop my head from the door "What?!"  I grab my backpack "Oh no, she might think I have ignored her."

"Well if you're going to talk to her, you better give her a good excuse and just hoping she might forgive you."

"And if that doesn't work then I just have to tell her the truth somehow."  Just when I was about to leave I stop in my tracks and turn my head. "Wait how did-"

Ailee started pushing me towards the back door.  "There's no time to explain, go save your relationship."

 

Sojin P/V

TWO WEEKS AGO

"So let me get this straight, you two are just friends and nothing more, am I right?"

"Y-yes oopa."

"You know you can be honest with me."

I started to think if I should or not, but then again I remember what Cammy told me at the picnic.

FLASHBACK

"Hey, sunshine."

I look down at Cammy looking beautiful with a smile. "Yes Cammy?"

"Remember the question you ask me of how I would feel about if you were an Idol or something like that."

"O-oh y-yes, I remember. D-do you h-have an answer?"

"Well I thought long and hard about it and if you really are an Idol I would have mixed emotions." Then she grabs my hands. "First of all I would feel sad because I want to know whu couldn't you tell me in the beginning, you think that the possibility of me braking up with you or used you. Then again if I were to accept it, would the fans approved it or better yet the boss, and we would have to be apart. Just thinking about losing you is like me without air in my lungs."

I felt someone shaking my arm 

"Huh?"

"Don't space out unnie." whisper Keumjo

He coughs "As I was saying" I look back at him "If you really are or whomever, I just want to let you know that I'll support you and I know the girls will too, but IF you really are, I have to meet the person."

I bow "Yes oopa."

"Now you may leave ."

After the whole situation and got the I would say the 'OK' from the CEO all that's left for me is to confront her and explain myself.

 

PRESENT DAY

It's been two weeks now and I haven't heard one peep from my dearest Cammy and it's killing me.  All I've been doing these five days is laying in my bed listing to sad songs and staring at my phone hoping she would contact me.

"Hey you look pretty pathetic right now, you know "  I heard Kyngri voice.

I sit up "What did you say?"

"You heard me Sojin, but it's the truth girl." She plops down the bed "You haven't eaten properly, not getting enough sleep, and killing our vibes too."

"But what you want me to do unnie, I haven't talk or seen her since the picnic."

"Then let's go to her house, we know where she lives, I will take you there and we will stay there until she opens that door."

"What about the others?"

"They will be fine, plus  we do not have any plans until Monday."

I jump out of the bed and went to my closet.  "Alright let's do this."

After an hour of getting ready, we head out. Then within thirty minutes, we made it to Cammy's house.

I look around and notice that her bike is not there. "She's not here."

"Well let's wait for her, she will come home."

"You sure, don't you want to be talking with Ailee" I wink

She slaps my thigh "Ya!  We're only just friends Sojin."

"'Sure.' Just friends." I air quoted.

"To be honest I didn't think she would talk to me."

"Me too because she's WAY out of your league unnie."

"You dissing your own unnie?"  SHe places her hand on her chest.

"Tsk, such a drama queen."  We laugh, then I look at the window "You think she will come?"

"She better be." Then twenty minutes later we see the motorcycle pull up.  "She's here."

I got out of the car before unnie could even call my name.

"Cammy!" I yelled so she can hear me. "Cammy!"

She turns around and looked surprised to even see me here.  "J-Jo? What are you doing here?"

"Me?! You asking me that!" I started poking her chest. "I've been calling you and sending you messages were you trying to avoid me!"

"N-no not at all my love." The look on her face looks like she was scared, but I didn't care.

I tried not to cry so I yelled even louder  "Then why Cammy!"

"Shhhh, he-keep your voice down my sunshine, people are sleeping."

"I don't care!" Then I felt someone hugging me.

"Sojin" Kyngri whisper "Calm down, you scaring her"

"But, but unnie" Then my tears unconsciously came out "I was lonely."

Cammy pulls me out of unnie's hug and embraced me tightly.

"I'm sorry Jo.  Please don't cry, your too beautiful to be shedding tears."  She got up on her tippy toes and softly wiped the tears off my face.

I roughly pull off from her which it surprises her "D-don't sweet talk me, missy.  I'm still mad at you."

Then I hear unnie voice behind me "Don't be a ridiculous girl."

Cammy holds up her hand "It's ok, she has every right to be mad at me."  She walks towards me "Come inside, so we can talk."

I look at unnie behind me "Call me if you want me to pick you up."  

And with that, she got back to her car and drove off.

"So?"

I look back at Cammy still have her hand out, I ignore it and walk towards the door.  She sighs a bit, pick up her duffle bag and follow behind me.

 

 

Hello everyone, this chapter was long.  Would there be any truth coming between Cammy and Sojin? Until next time