Unexpexted Visitor Pt. 2

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Cammy P/V

Looking at my phone again, reading Jo last text brings a smile to my face, but I wonder why the sudden question about dating an Idol though.  It's like every fan dream to date their bias, but having a chance to do so it's like winning the lottery.  Well like I don't consider myself as a celebrity I just write books to share my creativity with my readers that's all.  

It's been two hours waiting for Layla to finish getting her hair done and I'm starting to get hungry.

"Hey, Layla I'll be back, going to get a snack."

"You better and bring me something too darling"

I sigh "Fine." I walk out of the salon and went to one of the closest cafes.  

After ordering both of our lunches, I sat at an empty table looking through my phone on my notes for the novel (This author can never stop having ideas even when she' away from her computer). I kinda overhear a conversation this young girl is having behind me.

"I'm telling you guys, you should have seen Sojin a few minutes ago, it was like she was ready to pounce on the girl." She said laughing "Not like that Keumjo, I mean like in a healthy way, but that writer sure is fine." She laughs again "I know, I know, but anyways she still at the salon I think she will be finished in a few minutes or so, so chill Keumjo dying the hair is a process if you forgot."

I was so into the conversation that the waiter was at my table "Ma'm here's your food."

"Oh thank you" Just as I grab the bags and head out the door, I mistakenly bump into the young lady that I was 'eavesdropping' to. "I am so sorry"

She laughs " I'm the one who should be sorry."

I turn my head and got completely star struck. "You're, your Hyemi  from 9muses"

She smiles "Yes that would be me"

I bow to her "My, my name is Cammy"

"I know who you are" She does? "I, I mean you were at the salon."

"Oh, you saw me there?"

"Yea we saw you with your lady friend"

"Oh she's just my roommate, but wait what do you mean by 'we' "

"Me and one of my members, which that reminds me I have to meet her since she's finished."

"Well I'm heading back also so," I can't believe I'm saying this but "Would you like if I a company you"

She smiles "That will be great" So as we headed back to the salon my heart beats up a storm "So I'm guessing you're not from here"

I laugh. "It's the accent right"

"Yes, but your pronunciation is very good"

I look at her "Well I did spend three years here before plus I got someone teaching me"

"You must have an excellent teacher huh"

I put a huge smile on my face " That's because my girlfriend has the patience to put up with me" I laugh

Just as she were to respond we heard a deep female voice "Finally unnie, where were you."

"I was at the cafe and I bump to this gorgeous lady here" 

When she pointed at me, the look in her eyes turns from shock to happy all in one second. "And who you might be sweetheart" God her voice is so husky.

I bow to her "H-hello my name is C-Cammy, n-nice to meet you" Crap I'm stuttering 

She gave me a huge smile with her eyes since she has a mask on. "What a beautiful name, I'm Sojin nice to meet you"

Gosh, she's so beautiful but not as beautiful as my girl Jo. "Well I have to get going, see you at the fan meet"

"You will be there?" Said Hyemi

"Oh yes, my girlfriend told me about it, and left me with a ticket so there is no way I'm going to miss it."

"Well you have one lucky gal"

I laugh "I tell myself that every day.  Well see you both soon"

I explain Layla what happens when we return home because I was still star struck when I got back from meeting Hyemi and especially Sojin.

"And did you tell them that you will be at the fan meet darling?"

"Yes, I did" I had a goofy grin "But what are the chances of meeting them." I let out a huge sigh

Layla laugh "Oh you" She ruffle my hair which sometimes I hate it "Well I'm going to pack up, I have a flight to go to in the morning"

"Where you going this time"

"Vegas baby, I have a photoshoot"

"Well bring back something for me"

"Will do darling"

When I went back to my study room my phone rang

"Hello?"

"Cammy baby, how's my favorite writer doing?"

I sigh "Well hello to you too Ailee"

Aliee is my publisher/best friend, sometimes I forget how I have her as a publisher.  At times I want to strangle her due to the fact that she wants me to give her a story within a short period of time which at times I never get to leave the house until I'm finished.

"Now Cammy is that how you talk to your best friend"

"Well it depends which side of you I'm talking to"

She laughs "Fair enough, first let's talk about business you need to attend"

"Attend?"

"Yes, I need you to be at my office on Saturday afternoon"

"This Saturday?"

"Of course this Saturday, and it's a must because I need you to sign some paperwork for the next writing contest we talk about"

"Can't you just email me the paperwork instead"

"I wish I could, but the sponsor for the contest will be here and she wants to meet you"

I sigh "Fair enough tell her if she can come at 5 pm"

"Alright, I will let her know" Then her voice changes to a happier tone "So how was your date with your girl,"

I told her what happen on my date. "Get it girl, all that's left is for you to confess your feelings towards her"

"It's not that easy Ailee"

"Yea it is, just say 'Jo I'm in love with you since the first day I met you' just like that girl"

I laugh "it's easier said than done, I'm not like you being blunt to all the guys"

She laughs with me "Yeah, yeah whatever. So why you want the sponsor to be at five"

"Well you see I have to be somewhere at eight, and I cannot miss it or Jo will kill me"

"She got you whip huh" she laughs some more

"Ya, that' not funny. Anyways see you Saturday" I sigh after hanging up on her. "Well, I hope I'll be there in time."

 

 

I wonder who could be this sponsor lady be 🤔🤔🤔🤔 she can be someone from SM maybe like how I put Ailee into the story too who she's in a different company. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I know I was supposed to post the Fanmeet chapter two weekends ago but a lot of things happen mentally and I needed some time off but I will post the Fanmeet chapter tomorrow I almost finish it and I will start working for the following chapter. Thank you for your patience and to the person who comments me thank you it gave me strength and I will keep on going till the story is finish. Until next time readers 😁😁😁😁😁😁

SN: I just noticed there were so many mistakes here because I was typing the chapters on my phone at the time computer wasn't working. But I fix it and I will see IF I have any more mistakes in the last chapter.