Just The Two of Us

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Hello everyone, sorry haven't posted anything in a long time been doing work and school, but I've been writing when I get a chance.

This story is a lot longer than the others so bear with me here. :D

So on to the story :D

===================================================================================================

Cammy P/V

"Ugh, my head" I woke up with a massive headache in the morning.  "What happen last night?" I look around and notice I'm in my room "How did I end up here?"

"Finally you're awake." I look by the door and see Layla there "And here I thought I would have to wake you up myself."

"When did you get here?"

"You didn't remember seeing me?" She sighs "Well can't blame you though or maybe I can because you were super drunk and making a lot of noises that woke me up."

"Sorry" Then I remember something "What time is it?"

"It's close to noon, why?"

"Crap, crap." I grab my phone from the nightstand and notice one missed call and three text messages from Jo.  "Oh no, she called me."

"And last night as well."

I look at her "What?!"

"Well, actually more like 3 am, but whos to know right."

"D-did you answer her."

"Well yes, honey."

I crawl to the front of the bed "So what did you two talk about." Then she told me what happens from their conversation.

"It's best if you check your messages right now honey."

I check the messages from Jo:

9:30 am

Good morning babe, I called u last night, bt ur roommate told me that u were sleeping nd I called u again a while ago bt I figure ur still sleeping

Text me when u wake up ;D

11 am

Baby can u send me ur address because I will pick u up around 1 for our date ;D

"D-date?" I look at the phone "Oh shoot I have 30 minutes to get ready." Before I went to the shower I look back at Layla "Can you do two favors for me?"

"Text her the address and pick out your clothes right?"

"Thanks, Layla."

After twenty minutes I heard the doorbell "I'll go get it, must be her." Then I heard "Hello, you must be Jo."

"Ah yes, a-am I early?"

"Oh don't worry, she's almost finished getting ready.  Do you want to come in?"

"I have to finish getting ready." Within five minutes I look myself in the mirror to make sure any scars on my body is not showing.

"Hey hurry up Cam- see I knew you would look good in that."

I turn around to show her "Thanks Layla, and now." I give her a kiss on the cheek "Let's have a good day, shall we?"

 

Sojin P/V

8 AM

"What are you doing?"

"Huh?" I see Hyemi unnie still in her PJs "Morning unnie, it's about the sticky note, which I hope you saw it."

She held it up "You mean this?"

"Yes, so umm I sort of call her like 3 am today."

She shook her head "Were you still drunk when you called her?"

"Of course not, but someone answers instead of her."

"Was it SooYoung?" Hyemi teased

"What?! God no! It was her roommate." I throw a baby tomato at her.

"Now, now don't waste food." She gives me a hug from the back "So what's the meeting about?"

"Let's wait until the sleepy heads wake up."

While we're waiting, unnie help me out with the cooking. "What you going to do with all this food."

"I'm telling you unnie, wait until the rest of the girls are" Then I see the sleepy girls staring at us "Good morning sleepy heads."

"Morning unnies." Keumjo rubbing her eyes "What is this emergency meeting that you want to talk about."

"Well since everyone is here, Cammy's roommate asks me to take Cammy out for a date during the day so that she can see I really care for her.  So I was thinking if you guys can help me out."

Kyngri grab a strawberry "Where you want to take her?"

"I was thinking somewhere we can go on a picnic just the two of us."

"I know where you can go." Keumjo added, "And Kyngri unnie can take you there while I tell PD-min that we will be hanging out at the park today."

"Fine, I'll take you, just don't make that face."

"I wasn't going to unnie."

"Now go call her and tell her your plans," Hyemi said while pushing me out of the kitchen. "We will take care of the rest of the food."

"Gumawoyo." I went back to the room to make the phone call, but no response. "She's still sleeping huh, I guess I'll send her a text." 

After two hours of waiting for her response and getting myself ready, I send her another text asking for her address. When I walk into the living room, I see my members waiting for me.

"So how do I look."  I did a light spin showing off in my cream flowy dress.

"Oooo girl, you going to make her faint," Heymi commented

I blush "Thanks, can we stop by the flower shop first."

"Awwww, sure thing."

Once we left our place I went with Kyngri in her car while the other two went to Hyemi's.  After picking up ten red, one white and one yellow roses, I heard my phone ring of a text.

Cammy baby:

Hello this is her roommate again lol she is taking a shower right now

Laugh a bit, then another text came in with their address.

"Here unnie, this is the address."

Kyngri types it on the GPS "Oh, we'ew close like ten minutes away."

After we got to her place, I noticed she lives in a high-end apartment complex

"Wow, she's loaded."

"Unnie!"

"Well, at least you don't have to worry about if she's after your money."

I facepalm myself "Serious unnie."

She laughs "Fine, fine, just go get her."

"Oh and here." I handed her a hat and a pair of sunglasses.

"What for?"

"Really unnie, we don't want her to think our driver is you."

She sighs "Alright." She puts it on "Now go on."

I got out of the car with roses in hand, I let out a big breath "Here goes nothing."

I ring the doorbell, waited for a bit then the door opens so I think it's her roommate.

"Hello, you must be Jo"

Wow, she's pretty "Ah, yes, am I early?"

"Don't worry, she's almost finished getting ready. Do you want to come in?"

I look back at the car, then back to her "Actually our ride is there so I'll wait."

"Sure" Then she whispers "Your a lot prettier than I imagine, are you an Idol by any chance?"

I laugh nervously "I get that a lot, but thank you for the compliment."

"I'll go check on your date ok?"

I give her a nod and she went back with the door still open. I peek in a little and I got to say just looking at the living room alone looks beautiful.

"I wonder how many rooms are there." Then five minutes later I see Cammy. "Wow"

She put her hand behind her neck "Sorry for the wait." She was wearing a white tank top under a cream cardigan, ripped skinny jeans and converse shoes. Looks so simple and yet she looks beautiful. "Sunshine?"

"Huh?" Did I zone out?

"I said are these for me?"

I look down and I'm still holding the roses. "Oh yes" I handed them to her.

"It's beautiful." she inhales them

"Not as much as you."

Her face turns a little red "Thank you, let me put them in water and then we can go"

While walking down the steps she stops, turns me around and gives me a kiss "You look exceptionally breathtaking my love"

"Th-thank you" I grab her hand "Now let's go, our ride is waiting."

 

Cammy P/V

At the park

I look around and notice we're at the park where Ailee goes to.

"I know this place"

"You do?"

"My best friend comes here a lot"

"Have I met her?"

"I don't think so, but she might be here though." I look at Jo and see a concern look on her face "But I don't think she would interrupt us if she finds me" I hope not

She smiles brightly "Oh ok"

I smirk "Unless you want to meet her"

"N-no need" She stammers "I just want to spend time with you"

I kiss her cheek "I know that my sunshine"

After sometime later Jo stops at a huge tree "Let's stop here"

I look around and there's not a lot of people this part of the park, which is good "Sure"

When we finish setting up I sat down close to her. she opens the basket and starts taking out the containers, drinks and a camera

I grab the camera "Hobby of yours?"

"Oh, umm yes, I take pictures when I go new places or make new memories"

I turn it on, I look through the lens and I don't know if it's the camera but she looks even more beautiful "Wow"

I took a quick snapshot and gave it back to her. "Geez honey, warn me next time"

I laugh "I just couldn't resist"

She gives me a kiss on the cheek "Now let's eat because I know you must be hungry"

And on cue, my stomach growls "It seems so" I laugh

We open the containers and inside was sandwiches, kibab, fruits and salad "I don't know what you like, so I made a little of everything with some help from my roommates"

"I can eat almost anything babe" I took a bite of the sandwich "Taste pretty good"

She lets out a huge sigh of relief 

"So how many roommates do you live with?"

"Well it's me and three other girls"

"Do you get along with them?"

"Well we get into fights at times, but it's normal" Then she added "Don't worry, they already know that I'm taken"

I scoff, "I didn't even think of that"

"Awww come on babe, you know I care about you a lot, plus they're not even my type"

Then I heard a girl's voice a few feet away from us "Hey!"

I look at the corner of my eye and see three girls were looking this way, but turn their heads quickly

"What is it, honey?"

"It's nothing" I give her a kiss on the cheek which got her face to fluster "Cute"

I grab my phone "Can I put on some music?"

"Of course, what do you have in mind?"

"Well-" I hit the shuffle button and started to play Hyolyn 'Dally' came on. "Aaaaannnd let's change it."

"She laughs "For now yes" Then she whispers "Maybe when we're alone we can"

I gulp down my saliva "Noted" After the skip, the next song was 'To Me' by Davichi "Much better"

"I like this song"  She starts humming along to the music, then she started to sing.

.......neoneun moreugesssjiman lalala naegen

apeun gieogi anya neon naege neon

eolmana lalala sumaheun

bameul saeumeo neoreul

saranghaesseulkka.........

As she finishes singing I applaud her "Your voice is beautiful and unique my sunshine"

"Oh gosh you're just saying that because you're my girlfriend"

I laugh "True, but I really do love it, it's like I want to listen to it forever"

She stammer "Th-thanks" Then she sees me let out a big yawn "Still tired babe?"

"Yeah, sorry about that"

"If you like, you can lay your head on my lap and rest for a while"

"Are you sure, I don't want to ruin our date with me sleeping"

"Oh no, on the contrary" She fixes herself, then she places my head on her lap "Just rest, ok?"

"Alright" 

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure go ahead" 

"Your roommate informs me that you will be going away soon" How did Layla found out?  "Is it true?"

"Well there is a possibility I might go, I already talk to my publisher and manager about it and they gave me a green light, but I'm still not sure"  I turn my head for me to look at her. "Is that I haven't done it in years so I'm a bit rusty"

"Is it like a competition or something?"

"Well I got invited to a competition and the last time I did it was years ago. I had a love/hate relationship of it"

"What kind?" 

"I'm not comfortable for me to tell you yet" I grab her left hand and give a light squeeze "Sorry"

"Oh don't be, I just want to let you know I'm here for you" She gives me a kiss on my forehead "So when are you leaving?"

"Not sure since I haven't given them a response, maybe today I will." Then I got more comfortable "For now, let us enjoy the time we have right now."

 

Sojin P/V

She looks so cute sleeping like this. Actually, this is the first time seeing her so peaceful like this, I should capture this moment.

I grab my camera and as I captured the picture I see a very charismatic girl walking toward us wearing the white tank top underneath a red checker cardigan, and black shorts.

"Kyngri unnie's type right there" I look where my members are at and see Hyemi unnie trying to pull her down "Yup, totally her type"

As she got closer she pulls something out of her pocket and threw it at us. I duck down, close my eyes and scream, but when I didn't feel anything I open my eyes and see Cammy's hands.

"C-Cammy?"

 

To be continued...........