ZE:A

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Hello readers, this chapter is mostly Cammy. Why? Well you'll find out. Plus readers there will parts hopefully you'll be ok reading. You have been warn here.

 

Cammy P/V

"I don't know if she will even come. I remember hearing something about her needed to be somewhere on the 17th. What if she leaves the day of?"

I hear Sojin talking to someone as I started to get up.

"I got to go, see you later. Had a nice nap babe" Sojin smile at me

"Mmm, being with you is always nice."

"Chessey Cammy" She lays down next to me "So what do you want for food?"

"What time is it right now?"

"It's a little past 6"

"Hmm, then whatever you want baby" I give her a peck on the lips

"I'll make a call, alright my Cammy?"

"Sure sweetheart, I'll go freshen up"

After finish freshening up, I see my girl on the couch watching tv

"Food will be here in about half an hour"

"Alright" Thirty minutes later I heard the bell ring "I'll get it"

I receive the food, we sat at the table and started to eat which was kimchi stew, and bibimbap. Throughout this early dinner, we talk, laugh, today is the best day ever.

After helping her packing her stuff, I walk to my closet and grab one of my favorite jacket which is black and white.

"Here" I handed it to her "It's one of my lucky jackets and I like you to have it"

Her eyes lit up which is so cute "You mean it?"

"Of course babe, I need you to have something of me whenever we're apart"

"Your such a sweetheart Cam Cam" She puts on my jacket "How do I look?"

"Pretty...... y" I see her face blush "So ready to go?"

She let out a sad sigh to which it broke my heart a little

"Yes Cammy"

We got to my bike, she told me how to get to her place which is like forty minutes from me the way I drive that is hehe.  Once we got close to the place I park my bike a block away in the alley. We both got off, I switch my helmet to a face mask and a hat.

"Don't want people to know we're together in any way just yet."

She nodded while I grab her duffle bag in one hand, took her hand on the other and walk towards her place.

We stop in front of the gate "So this is where I live"

"Looks beautiful" I pass her the bag "Just like you"

Her face fluster a bit "Thanks, maybe when we're not busy.... you can stop by"

I smirk "I would like that very much"

She giggles a little and then hugs me tightly.

"I wish I can be with you a little longer my Cam Cam"

"So do I my sunshine"

I pull apart a bit, look around to see if there's no one, I pull down my face mask and kiss her on the cheek.
"I'll be thinking about you when I'm in training my darling"

"Such a daring girl you are"

I smirk a little "I'm always are, but I need you to go inside before it gets a little late"

But in truth, I can feel someone is watching us

"Alright babe, call me when you're home"

"Sure will sweetheart, now go inside"

Just before she went inside, she turns around and blows me a kiss.

"Heh, looks who talking about daring," I said out loud as I'm taking off my mask

As I'm walking back to my bike, I felt someone following me

"Whoever you are, come on out," I said out loud

Then I see four guys in black jackets that say 'ZE: A' coming towards me

"Well, well, well she notices our presence" #1 ZE: A

"What do you want from me boys?" 

"What do 'we' want you said" #2 ZE: A

"We're here to send you a message" #1 ZE: A

"From who?"

Then they circle around me.

"Oh, you know him quite well actually, right Hyung-sik?" #2 ZE: A

"That's right Min-woo" Hyung-sik replied

"You're with him aren't you" Putting my guard up

"Your catching on Killer Bee," Hyung-sik said

"He wants you not to be in the tournament if you know what's good for you," said Min-woo

"And what if I refuse Siwan message?"

"Then,"

Hyung-sik nod his head to which the other guys follow his lead and to start fight with me

I get in fighting position "Bring it on you a$$holes" 

One of the ZE: A guys try to land a punch, but I dodge it and I punch him in his face.

Min-woo look at the guy ", Dong-jun is bleeding"

Hyung-sik yelled, "Get her!" 

I've dodged a couple punches from Min-woo, I give him a roundhouse kick which he fell. Then I see Dong-jun pull out a knife.

Oh come on seriously

I keep dodgging the knife swings from him until I felt something hit in the back of my head then I felt a sharp pain in my stomache to which I fell to the ground. The ZE: A guys starting beating me up punching and stomping my body to the point where I pretend to stop moving.

Hung-sik pull my hair hard to see my face "You better not be alive to come at the first round b*tch" Then he spit on my face "Let's go boys"

After they left I let out a huge gasp of air which let out blood.

"Fudgikins" I try to get up, but I felt pain in my stomache, I touch it then look at it with blood. 

"N-need Sojin"

Despite the pain, I start walking back slowly to her place.

I cough up blood again when I reach the door. I knock like a mad woman hoping someone will open the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming calm down" I heard someone said at the other side of the door.

When the door opens I see Hyemi in shock seeing me like this.

"OMG! What happened to you?!"

I laugh a bit, but I started coughing blood again.

"I need to get you inside now"

She grabs one of my arms and put it over her neck and carefully walk me inside.

"Sojin! Sojin!" Hyemi yelled

"What is it Hye-" My girl stop and look at me in horror.

"Hi b-babe" I smile weakly

"Don't 'hi babe' me" She carefully touch me "What happen to you?"

Oh no, I'm starting to feel light headed now

"I n-need y-you to call... A-Ailee"

Before Sojin can answer me, I drop down to the floor and pass out.

 

 

finally finish another chapter  while I'm still at work (lol dedication hero lol)♡♡♡♡ but still working on the new chapter, anyways thanks for the time to read the story readers.

 

Until next time everyone♡♡♡♡