Is It Confirmed?

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Hello everyone, this is the continuation of 'Just The Two Of Us' chapter. :D

 

Sojin P/V

"C-Cammy?"

"What the hell Ailee!" Cammy got up and threw back whatever it was back to that Ailee girl

She capture and put it back in her pocket "I see you haven't lost your reflexes"

"Forget about that, a bleeping dice Ailee!" She pointed at me "You could have hurt her damn it!"

I grab her hand trying to calm her down "Baby please calm down"

She got down on one knee "But she could have hurt you darling" Then she glares at Ailee "Now apologize." 

Wow she looks scary

Ailee sigh "Fine" She bows down "I'm sorry you guys, it won't happen again"

Cammy walk towards her and gave her a punch on her shoulder "Just don't do it again" Then she added "Well where are you going all doddle up"

She spins around "Me pretty right? I'm heading off to a blind date sis"

"Who's the lucky guy?"

She's straight, for Kyngri unnie.

"A friend of a friend, I'm meeting him by the lake in a few minutes"

"Kyngri, fancy seeing you here," said Cammy

"Huh?" I notice our leader was mouthing "Sorry"

"Hi, Cammy unnie, what a pleasant surprise" She looks at me which I glare at her "What are you doing here?"

"I'm on a date" She grabs my hand "With my sunshine"

She bows to me quickly then stare at Ailee "And who is the beautiful lady here"

"Hello" Ailee hugs unnie "Sorry I'm a hugger"

"Th-that's ok"

Is unnie studdering?

"My name is Ailee, Cammy's best friend and manager"

I see unnie trying to compose herself "I'm Kyngri, nice to meet you" 

"I know who you are, you're my favorite from 9muses"

"I, I am?"

"I won't say why, maybe another time, but for now I have to go, my date is waiting"

Just after she says goodbye to everyone unnie grabs her hand.

What are you doing unnie

"I know yo-your in a hurry, but here's my number, maybe we can be friends"

Ailee put the paper in her pocket "Yeah, I would like that very much"

After she left, unnie look at Cammy and me "And I have to get going to my members"

Cammy stare at her real hard "You sure about what you told her?"

Unnie places her hand on Cammy's shoulder "You really want to know. Well truthfully, I'm not really sure how I really feel, but for now, friends with her is my best bet and now if you excuse me I got to get back"

After she left we sat back down "I would totally ship them"

"Who?"

"Who else babe, your best friend, and my mem- I mean your other friend, but too bad she's straight"

"Y-yeah that's too bad, but anyways let's continue with our date shall we." She smiles with her cutest dimples

The rest of the that went by fast where it's time to go home. Once we got back to her home, she says goodbye to unnie and we walk towards the door

"I had a wonderful time my sunshine"

"So did I sweetheart" I kiss her forehead "We should do it again before you leave"

"Yeah we should, and I'm sorry again for Ailee's actions"

"It's ok, I'm more surprised that you caught that"

She laughs "Me too" 

I look at her as if it could be my last  "Will I be able to see you again?"

"Well, it depends" She places her hand on my cheek "If we do get lucky then let's make the most of it like what we did just now."

She went on her tippy toes and gave me a long kiss "Till next time my sunshine"

I walk back to the car still in a daze.

 

Cammy P/V

Hwn I got inside of my home, I slump down on the couch "Ah, what a day."

"Did you have fun?"

I look back and see Layla on the phone "You!" I jump over the couch and stand in front of her.

"Hey bo, bo, bare. I'll call you right back. Yes, it's her. Kisses." She put her phone in her pocket "So did you?"

"We can talk about that another time, the real question is how did you know I might be leaving?"

"Well," She grabs my hand and took me to the study room. "After I put you to bed, I came back here t talk to your girlfriend and by the way, she's totally out of your league."

I hit her arm "Hey! That's mean."

She laughs "Anyways when I was going to shut everything off, I saw the envelope with your name on it."

"So you look inside?!"

"I'm sorry, I was curious, sweetheart. Please understand."

I scratch my head. "I guess there's no turning back now."

Layla sat on the sofa "So are you going to take the challenge?"

I open the cabinet and take out the folder. "Can you facetime Aille please?"

"Sure" While she was trying to connect her, I pull out the controller "Hey there cutie"

"What do you want Layla," Ailee said bitterly.

Layla place her hand on her chest "Ouch I'm hurt"

"Hey remember why you called her." I remind her

"Oh right" she flips her phone so I can see her "Honey wanted to talk to you."

I wave at her "Hey sis"

"Omg, sis thank you, thank you" she holds up Kyngri's number"

I smile "No problem" I show her the control "It's show time."

Once the button was pressed, a few seconds later the control started glowing and a light shootout to the wall, that shows a world map.

"WOW!" we all said in unison.

"Now where is my first match?" There was a black dot blinking in the states.

"Looks like New York," Layla stated

Then the map vanish and the controller transforms into a paper, then I read it.

Killer Bee Vs. Sparks

New York, New York

40.753770,-73.983481 (coordinates)

October 17, 20XX @ 8pm

"That's in two months honey"

I look at Ailee "Hey sis, do you still have that guy's number"

"If it is the same, then yeah I do." Just before I said something she but in "I will ask him if he has a friend here to train you"

"Why can't I go to him?"

"Too much money to travel back and forth, plus you will be jet lagging once you start the competition"

"Yeah your right, so hit me up when you got the info ok?"

"Will do. Alright, Layla, I'll see you soon don't be a stranger ."

"You too cutie" As she hangs up, she comes up to me and hug me tightly which it startles me a bit "If you need anything, you know where to find me."

"Thanks" I smile at her "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to take a nap."

Once we went to our own room, I plop on my bed

"Just two months" I smile "That's more than enough for me."

 

Sojin P/V

 

"Hey, Sojin" Kyngri snapping her fingers.

"Huh?"

"What Cammy said to you that got you all blank out."

"Is not what she said, but what she did unnie"

"What she kiss you, that's nothing new"

"It is though" I touch my lips "It was like as if it was my last kiss from her"

"Ya!" Unnie slaps my thigh "Don't think stuff like that you will see her again, you have all the time in the world."

"Thanks, unnie" Then I nudge her "So about you and that Ailee girl."

She laughs "I can't believe I made a fool out of myself"

"Yeah girl, what was that. That's not like you."

"I know right, what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing's wrong, you just like a girl that's all. She can be crazy, but"

"Hey!"

"Hey nothing unnie, didn't you see when she throw that thing at me?"

"What thing?" Unnie got blind by Ailee's presence.

I sigh "Never mind."

Once we got to our dorm the rest of the girls were talking among themselves.

"We're back," I told them

Then they came running towards me.

"Are you ok?" said Hyemi unnie

"How's Cammy's hand unnie?"

"We're both fine guys.  I'm just glad she caught it in time"

"But damn,  how in the world did she do that? She was sleeping for christ sakes."

Unnie's right.  How did she manage to do that?  Then again Siwon mentions something about her being part of the past tournament.  No, she can't be.

Then I felt a pair of hands on my cheeks.  "Huh?"

"You're overanalyzing things again unnie."

"Sorry, Keumjo.  Anyways wanna see the pictures we took."

"Nope, I might throw up from so much cheesiness." Kyngri tease.

"Look whos talking Miss Shyness." Our leader tease back

"Ya! It's not like I did it on purpose ok." She huff

"Now, now unnies, let's not fight.  We have to celebrate because Sojin unnie finally had a normal date and for Kyngri unnie, who finally became she over a girl."

"Hey!" Unnie tries to get Keumjo, but she dodges and ran to our room laughing. "Fine hide in there!  You won't get to drink if you stay there."

Then we heard  "Meanie" To which we laugh off.

 

     It's been four days since the date and so far everything was going great until our manager told us that the CEO Shin Joohak wants to discuss something.  As we walk to his office, my mind was racing with different scenarios on what can happen.  Then I felt something grab my hand, I look to my left and Hyemi unnie gave me a nod like everything will be fine.

"Hello girls"

"Annyeong oppa,"  We said in unison.

"How are you girls doing?"

"We're doing well Joohak-ssi" Hyemi stated

"That's great to hear." Then he pauses and it felt like an eternity "The reason I call you girls here is because of this."  He pulls out a picture of Cammy and me from our picnic date.

Oh no.

I look at my members and they were more in shock than I am.

"Jo Sojin." The look on his face is something I can't pinpoint.  "Would you like to confirmed on what is going on in this picture please?"

 

On no, what will Sojin tell him?  Who will train Cammy for the tournament?  What do you think of Ailee and Kyngri? Why was Ailee so happy about getting her number? Well, stay tuned to the next chapter.