Questions

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Sojin P/V

 

I scream in horror as we see Cammy's body is being carried by Min-Joon and a young boy that sort of looks like her, back to the locker room.

"Unnie, calm down." Keumjo hugs me "Min-Joon is there, she probably just pass out. Right Hyemi?"

"Ye-yes of course. Remember, she used a lot of energy to defeat him."

The door banged open and we see Ravi and Miryo like they are ready for battle.

"What happened, is everyone ok?!"

"Sorry about that Ravi, it's just that Sojin got scared when she saw Cam- I mean Killer Bee fainted after the match"

"What do you mean fainted? My boss does n-,"

Then we see Miryo hit him on the head.

"What he meant to say is that he's glad everyone is fine. Right, Ravi?" He mumbled something I couldn't hear "Anyways, so who won the match?"

"Killer Bee, but she's carrying away by Min-Joon and some kid that jump off from the audience," Kyungri said

"Ji-hoon" Ravi whispers 

"Who is Ji-hoon?" I said after I calm myself down

Just before Miryo could answer, her phone rings.

"Miryo here. Ok, bring them to the location." We jumped when she started yelling to whoever was on the phone "Well keep ing looking! Unless you want Ravi to look instead!"

She sighs "Sorry about that, but we have to go"

"But, but" 

"Another time ok,” Then she hits Ravi on the chest “Let's go, they found them"

We see Ravi's face went dark "Ravi is ready to play"

Once they left we slumped back down the couch.

"That was interesting, to say the least," Hyemi said, "But back to Cammy, she's in good hands Sojin."

"Yeah unnie," Keumjo gives me a side hug "She will call or text once she wakes up like she always does."

"Your right"

But this time for how long

 

 

 

Ailee P/V

 

"Jackson do you have everything ready?"

"Of course unnie. I bet she's just pass out" He said as he placed a mat on the table.

The door burst open as we see oopa has Cammy in his arms with Ji-hoon in tow.

"She’s still breathing, but she’s overly exhausted”

I sigh in relief "Finally something not serious."

"I wouldn't count on that Ailee"

Once he places her on the mat, they started taking her blood pressure and scanning for any injuries.

"Mijo, what are you doing here?” I look at Jin-hoon “Where are your members? Do they know?” 

He sighs “My members know ajumma and they probably waiting right now, I can’t help but worry”

I hug him “You’re such a good kid, you know that.” He nods “And I bet she would want you to go and be with your members.”

"Tsk, fine, but you have to let me know when she wakes up ok?”

"Yes mijo, now go”

After he left, I went back to Min-Joon where they have finished examining her.

"So what’s the verdict?”

"We have to take her to the hotel now, she’s dehydrated, her arms are fractured, and her back tattoos are still glowing which could be a problem.”

"I didn't think she would go that far to defeat him."

"Me too, especially when she hasn't used them in years. We have to be careful as we're taking her, so pack everything."

 

During the car ride, there was an incident where we had to pull over due to Cammy unconsciously had Jackson in a headlock, it was sort of funny.

Once we made it to the hotel, Min-Joon starts installing the body fluids and tied her to the bedpost just to make sure.

"So how long do you think she will wake up this time"

"Hopefully in a week or two since she pushed herself to the limit tonight"

I sigh "I'm going to call Sojin and lie again."

Just before I can call Sojin, Miryo calls me instead.

"How can I help you?"

"I know Cammy is in no condition to talk, but I need confirmation on what we should do,"

I walk to the kitchen “What kind of confirmation do you need?”

"Is about regarding the bodies and the last stalker.”

I grab a bottle of whiskey and pour myself in a cup “The bodies, I believe you know where they should be buried or something.”

I laugh when Jackson has a shocked look 

"What’s so funny?”

"If you only knew. Anyways,  have you found any leads in regarding that last one or more info from the other guys?”

"It’s like he’s off the map Ailee, but Chang-min is working nonstop to find this person. As for the info, apparently this person was going for Kyungri.”

I grip the cup hard “You gotta be kidding me, your people better find him or her before I do. You hear me Miryo”

"I, I hear you, Ailee”

I let out a huge sigh as I pour more whiskey when I hang up on her

"What's up?" Jackson said as he brought a cup for him to drink.

"Oh it's nothing serious yet, but I really don't want to come back after retirement just to look for someone."

"Don't tell me you were a fighter too"

"You can say that"

"Come on Ailee, he won't tell," Min-Joon said as he closed Cammy's door 

"Then you tell him mister-no-it-all," I said sarcastically 

"Since you offer," He grabs my drink and took a sip.

"Hey!"

"Shh, she's sleeping. Anyways, back then she was worse than nuna."

"How bad can she be?" He pointed at me.

"She's assassinated people for a living," Min-Joon said so casually that Jackson is in shock at the moment.

"Like I said before I retired from doing that so I became Cammy's manager instead."

"When did u retired?"

Min-Joon grab the whiskey and drank from the bottle "Wasn't it after you thought she was going to die" 

I snatch the bottle from him "Give me that, and for your information, it was after she woke up."

"Were you good?"

"Good?" I drank a large swig of the bottle “Tsk, I was THE best for my age back then to the point where it was actually fun at the time.”

"Oh wow, you were bad.” 

“I was, but now I manage Cammy stuff and try to keep my insanity in check.”

Then my phone rings with a picture of Kyungri’s picture.

"And speaking of insanity,” Min-Joon teased

I answered the phone “Oh hush, hi baby what’s up?”

“Oh nothing we were watching Killer Bee’s match and man that was a great match, but I hope she’s doing ok after we saw her being carried away.”

Oh no, they saw that

"She probably was exhausted, babe”

“Yeah, oh and how was Cammy’s semi-finals?”

“Uh, it went well. It was a little rough at first, but she pulls it through in the end.”

“That’s good to hear, but where is she now because Sojin told me that her phone is off.”

"Ah, OK” 

I look at Min-Joon for help which he started signing me

“She went to sleep because she has an appointment with a client in the morning.”

“Ah I see, I will let her know.” Then she was quiet for a moment before she started speaking again “Hey babe,”

"Yes, Gree baby?”

“Are we safe?”Her tone sounded a bit worried

“What do you mean babe? Of course, you guys are safe, why wouldn’t you be?”

“I, I don’t know. I just have this feeling that we're being watched.”

"Look Gree baby, I don't wanna lie to you, but Cammy hired the best people to keep you ladies safe. No one will hurt you, not under our watch." 

I hear her let out a huge sigh of relief "I trust you, babe."

"Just go to sleep my love I will talk to you again when I get a chance. Love you"

"Love you too.” After I hang up on her, I took another swig from the bottle “sigh, I swear these mother ers better find that guy or there will be hell to pay .”



 

Cammy P/V

 

One week later

I slowly opened my eyes as I try to move my body, but I felt my hands and feet are tied up.

“What the- Ailee! Hey Ailee! You better come here before I destroy the bed!”

"I coming, I coming!” She said as she opens the door and starts untying me “Finally you're awake, I was about to worry if you were going to wake up.” 

Once she finished she handed me a robe to put on 

“What do you mean? How long was I out this time?”

We walked to the kitchen as I see Alex and Somi here instead of Min-Joon.

"Where’s oopa?”

“He had an emergency so he called us, but not to worry he left me his notes,” Alex said

“And according to him, you were out for a little over a week.” Somi chimed in

“And what injuries I had or still have?

“Well let’s find out, shall we” He smile

 

After half an hour later;

“So” Alex begins after put back my clothes “At the beginning from his notes were you were dehydrated, both of your arms were fracture and apparently your back tattoos were still active.”

“And now?”

“Your vitals are good, both arms are in good shape as always, and your tattoos returned to normal.”

I sigh “Well, that’s a relief. And how about the tournament, any letters?”

“Actually no.” said Ailee “But we have to get back to Korea now, things been happening while you were gone and I have to take care of it.”

“How far did it lead to?” I questioned her

"Well,” She scratches the back of her neck “You have to see it yourself. Oh, before I forget, your girlfriend hasn’t called or text for you; but she is safe”

“Well then let’s get packing people,” 



 

After landing back to Korea I see Miryo waiting for us outside.

“Boss, welcome back.”

“It’s good to be back, how’s everything?”

“Hmm, well it’s best if I show you once we get there.”

Oh god, what the happened while I was out?

 

 

 

What's going on here, if Sojin is safe and no notices from the tournament then what could be the problem. 

Anyways welcome readers, happy late thanksgiving ^_^ 

Sorry if this chapter got short, but don't you worry the next chapter is in the works.

So stay tuned people.