Dinner?

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Cammy P/V

One week later........

It's been a week and I still haven't made up my mind.  There are so many pros and cons of the tournament. 

I really do want to go, but I'm worried my 30-year-old body won't last to the finals.  If I do get to go I would have to start very intense training for my first match.

"I need a breather." I left my studio, grab my stuff and head out. 

Once I got to the park, I took a stroll that leads me to a lake in the middle of the park. 

"What should I do?"  I threw a pebble into the lake.  "Should I do it?"

I heard a lady voice behind me. "I think you should follow your heart." 

"Huh?" 

I turn around and see SooYoung in a tracksuit with her headphones around her neck.  Ain't gonna lie she's pretty cute like that.

 "Sorry did I startle you?"

"Hello there, you sort of did."

She walks towards me. "My apologies, I was taking my afternoon jog where I heard you there saying if you should do it."

"Oh that, I was thinking about something."

"I'm a great listener if you need it"

"Well since you offer, here's the thing, I've been invited to do something that I haven't done in six years.  So I'm not sure if I should do it."

"Was it something you used to love to do in the past?"

"Well, you can say I have a love/hate relationship with it.  Shall we take a walk?"

"Ok." She smiles "But what is causing you to question yourself"

"As you can see I'm not young with full of ambitions and I'm not sure if my body will handle it."

"Well here's what I think, your thinking too much on this"

I look at her "What you mean?"

"I mean your only thinking the negative outcomes not the positive. I'm not telling you to do it, but like I said before you should follow your heart."

"Thanks for the advice because I was waiting for someone to talk to for about a week, but she hasn't responded."

"Is she a friend?"

"Actually she's my girlfriend," I said shyly

SooYoung lightly hits my arm. "Ya, I didn't know you where taken, but she could be busy Cammy.  She will contact you once she gets the chance."

"Thanks, so how about that friendly dinner you offer last week." I gave her a sly smile

She laughs "Of course, how about tonight?"

We got close to my bike "Sure I will call you where to meet up"

"Then," She pulls out a pen, grabs my hand and starts writing "Here's my personal number call me."

Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek

"O-ok." I hope on my bike "I'll see you later."

 

Sojin P/V

I know Cammy been trying to contact me, but I didn't get a chance to respond to her. 

After a week of non-stopped promotions, we finally get a few hours to rest.  So I went to the park because I needed some fresh air, as I was walking around I saw Cammy with a woman laughing.

"I wonder who she is" Then the lady grab her hand wrote something and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I hope it's not what I think it is" I tighten my fist then I relax them "If only I can go up to them.  I need to tell her soon."

I turn around and walk back to my place with a heavy heart.

 

Cammy P/V

Just when I was about to leave I felt  someone was watching me, I turn behind me but a lady walking away

"Could it be her?"

"Is everything ok?" Said SooYoung

"Huh? Oh no, just thought I saw someone I know."

 

Sojin P/V

I slump to the couch thinking about the events that occur especially with the encounter when I went to the store last week.

Flashback

"Guess who?" said the male voice

I grab the guy hands and remove them harshly "What do you want Siwan?' I said angerly

"I thought we were on good terms my Sojin"

"I'm not yours anymore after what you did six years ago"

"Oh come on, she had it coming, babe.  Plus it was part of the rules so there's nothing I can do about it"

"You could have killed her!"

"Hey I did what I had to do to make it to the finals, but it saddens me that I didn't finish her off."

"You're the worst!"

"But I heard your dating her am I right?"

"What are you talking about Siwan?"

"Cammy is her name right?" He walks close to me.  "I also heard that there is a possibility that she will return to the tournament."

I slap him "She is NOT KillerBee!"

He rubs his cheek "Oh no? Just you wait Sojin, I will finish what I couldn't if we ever meet again." 

I walk past him back to the apartment when I heard him said: "See you in China my Sojin."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt a hand on my shoulder "Hey you ok?"

"Huh? Oh I'm just thinking about something Keumjo"

"Ok, just to let you know we have to go to our last promotion this week"

"Sure"  I see Keumjo with a worried face "I'll be fine noona, really."

"You know you still have us unnie."

I got up and ruffle her hair "I know." I smile "Now let's get ready."

During the commercial break on a show we were at, I received a text from Cammy.

I know you been busy since you haven't responded to me, but when you get a chance tonight doesn't matter what time is it call me. I have to talk to you about something important

I heard our leader voice behind me "What did you do now girl?"

I cover my phone "It's none of your business."

"Do you think she found out?"

I look at my phone again and there were two more messages from her

Have a wonderful afternoon my sunshine Jo

Love you

"Well, I don't think so from the way she's texting me."  We heard the production telling us that we have a minute before it starts again. "I just hope it's some good news."

 

Cammy P/V

"Well, at least she read them" I look at my phone again seeing no reply from her "I just hope she will call me and speaking of calling."

I dial the number after the second ring I heard her voice. "Hello?"

"Hey, SooYoung it's me, Cammy."

"Oh hi Cammy" she sounds cheerful

"What you up to?"

"Here reading a script for an upcoming drama"

"Sounds interesting, I wanna hear all about it during dinner."

"Speaking of dinner where should we meet"

"Well if your down for some barbecue, there's a restaurant at the corner of Ailee's office."

"I know where that is, can we meet up at 8 so I can have time to get ready."

I laugh "Sure, so see you at 8"

 

Hello everyone, hope you doing well out in the world.  finish another chapter to you guys, I wonder how you like it so far in this series.  Well, time for me to go to sleep tomorrow is Friday yay :D I'll try to have the next chapter up maybe Saturday or maybe earlier/later because of Wrestlemania weekend lol.  Until next time readers