Mystery Woman?

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Sojin P/V
Korea

"I told you Sojin!" yelled Hyemi "Yes! Yes!"

"I can't believe she won," I said in shock

"Well believe it girl, now she's going to the next round"

'We just got word from one of our reporters that they will have an exclusive interview with Killer Bee'

"This is awesome," said Hyemi

Then we see Killer Bee on the screen close up

"Wow," we said in unison

Was she ever this hot back then?

'Now Killer Bee, how does it feel to be back in the tournament?'

She laughs 'It feels great, it's like I never left'

'Sparks almost had you for a second there'

'Him?' she pointed behind her 'Oh yea, but that's only because I was starting to get the rhythm back there, but Sparky was a good competitor I'll give him that'

'I heard your next match will be either The8 or Kyo, who would you rather fight against?'

'Well,' she said 'Whoever got the guts to take me on, that's who.'

"Confident much," I said out loud then Hyemi shush me

'I want someone who can give me their all'

'Sources say that Vega wanted to fight you again'

'Oh did he now' she sounded so sarcastic, but the reporter didn't notice 'He's not the only one here, a little old rivalry wouldn't hurt right?'

'Affirmative, would you like to say something to him?'

'But of course I do' she shows off her sly smile at the camera guy, but her eyes change and her posture 'Vega if you're watching this, and you might, I'm coming for you so you better hope the other competitors won't finish me off before I get to you'

That tone was as if she's asking for it

'Last questions, what you been doing for the last six years?'

'Let's see, recuperating and living my normal life'

'Married?'

She laughs again 'Married? Nope not yet, need to finish this before I can start thinking about marriage'

"I love her laugh," I said out loud

"Hey, you got Cammy Sojin, no fair" Hyemi pouted

'Is there an ideal type you would like to marry?'

'There is, she is smart, cute, funny, very caring and a great dancer'

'And do you know where this person might be?'

'She's in Korea' she said smiling brightly 'Probably watching this with her members right now'

"Dang she likes someone," Hyemi said sadly "Why all the ones I like to be taken?"

"Wait didn't she said that her ideal type is here," said Kyungri

"With her members" Keumjo added "So one of the girl groups caught her eye"

"But the only ones who are great dancers are the rappers," Hyemi said sadly

"Now, now don't sell yourself short unnie, that's not true," I told her

'And does she has a name?'

'Name?' Killer Bee said

"Hush, she might say who it is"

She looks away from the reporter 'I can't say' 

"Dang," we said in unison

'But only because I don't want bad things to happen to my sunshine' Then she looks at the camera and winks

"Cammy?" I whisper to myself

'Well if you have no further questions, I have to get going'

'Of course, once again congratulations Killer Bee and best of luck moving forward'

'Thank you' she winks again before it went back to the newsroom

"Well," I got up from the couch "I'm going to my room, do whatever you wan just don't make a mess"

They stood up and salute to me "Yes ma'am"

I laugh as I go to Cammy's room with Sommy following me behind

"I miss your mom Sommy," I scratch his ear "I hope she comes home soon"

 

Cammy P/V
New York

After the interview with the reporter, Ailee suddenly hug me

"Are you ok? Any broken bones?" She said frantically as she examined me

I pull her off me "Don't touch me for a while, I don't know how much electricity I still have in me"

"But do you have any idea how nervous wreck I was when he did that to you," she said as she pacing back and forth then stop suddenly "Wait, how did you even do that?"

"To tell you the truth, I don't know. All I know that I had to beat him one way or another"

"Here" She hit me on my shoulder

"What was that for?"

"Oh as if you don't know missy, I see what you trying to do, sending a message to your sunshine"

I laugh "Oh that, I knew she will be watching. Anyways, how long we have till doc oopa be at the hotel"

"Maybe twenty minutes if he gets there before we do"

"Then pass me my contacts"

Aliee ram through my bag "Uh, did you pack them?"

"Huh, I thought you did?" I sigh "Well she's going to think I'm wired for putting on shades"

"Dude, the hair"

I put on the hood of my coat "Happy now"

Aliee laughs as she went to pack my stuff while I grab my phone and dial my baby though facetime

"Baaaaaabbbbbbbyyyyyyyy" I yelled

I see her smile "Gosh I miss, why you hiding your beautiful eyes my CamCam"

I blush profusely "I, it's too bright in here my love"

"I thought we can't make any kind of phone calls until I'm ready"

"You can't, but I can. Plus I needed to see you badly"

"How cute, so how was it? Did you win?"

"It felt electrifying" like literally "It's like they're welcoming me home babe"

"I'm glad"

"So guess who won?" I said with a huge smile on my face

"Since your showing your pretty smile that means you won"

"Complimenting me babe? You be hanging with Kyungri too much I see" I stick my tongue out as she hides her face from the phone "But yes I did, but it was tough"

"I wish I could of be there to support you"

"It's ok my sunshine, I know you are, I can feel it here"

I place my hand in my chest, which I wince in pain from an electroshock

"Ouch"

"Baby, you ok?" her face looks so concern

"Y-yes I think so. Aliee it's starting up again"

"I can see that," Ailee said as she grabs our bags and got close to me "Hey Sojin"

"Hi unnie, is she ok?"

"It's nothing for you to worry about," Ailee said as she grabs my hand

"Hey, I said not to,"

I was about to pull away when I see that she's wearing rubber gloves

"So where is my Gree baby and our sinu-i's"

"I left them in the living room, we were watching the tournament"

"Oh really" I acted surprise, unlike Ailee who didn't know "Did your favorite people win?"

"50/50, but we were more excited for Killer Bee vs Sparks though especially Hyemi"

"Why?" Ailee and I said in unison

"Well don't tell her that I told you but she has a crush on her"

"You don't say," said Ailee while her eyes lock with mine

"For real, but now she had her heart crushed again since we heard that Killer Bee has an eye for someone here and we think that it could be someone in the entertainment industry"

"Interesting way to tell someone that they like them" Ailee commented

I look away from my phone and I see one of the coordinators looks like waiting for us at the exit of the building

"Ailee look." I nod my head to the coordinator "Hey babe give me a minute, don't hang up"

I see her nodding her head

I muted while lowing my phone as we approach him

"Killer Bee, congratulations on your victory"

I deepen my voice again before I started to speak

"Thank you, I wish I can shake your hand, but as you see what happen out there"

He laughs "Oh yes, don't want myself to be electrocuted, anyways I'm here to give you this"

He handed me an envelope

"you need to open after the match The8 vs Kyo to know where your next location be"

"What about the date?" said Ailee

"A week after that match, we will start the top 16" Coordinator bows "Well I must take my leave, see you in the next round"

"We need to strategize for the next match," I told Ailee

"Speaking of strategy," Ailee said as she points at the phone

"Oh yea"

I unmuted the call and pull up my phone towards me and I see her talking to her members about something 

"What are we going to do? we can't be late" I hear Hyemi voice

"Hey, babe" Sojin look back at me with a worried face "Is there a problem?"

She sighs "We have a problem, our manager just call and told us that the van broke down and he won't be able to pick us up in an hour, but we have to be in our promotion in an hour"

"Oh no, that's not good. Wait, are you in my room by any chance"

I see her trying not to blush "Y-yes, why?"

"On my top left drawer, there should be a white box"

As I see her finding the box, we hear the screams from the audience as we got outside calling out my name

"What's all that screaming babe?" 

"We, we're just passing by that looks like an event going on which is close to our hotel, but did you find the box?"

She showed me on the screen "Is this it?"

I nodded my head "That's the one, I've only used it a few times I believe but it's in the garage just make sure the house is locked before you leave"

I see Sojin had a confused look on her face "Yeah, sure babe"

Then another shock spill out of me and it got to my phone sizzle a little

"Sunshine, I'm close to my hotel. I'll talk to you when I'm well rested ok? Have fun with the car"

As soon as I hang up, my phone turn to smoke

"Need a new phone Ailee" I commented

"Noted, also you lie to her again and this time is about the car"

I look away from her "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Uh, huh, sure. Let's get you inside before you get shocked again"

 

Sojin P/V
Korea 

So here we are in the garage looking for apparently a car Cammy have us borrowing.

"Found it," said Kyumjo as she pulls the cover off the car

"Wow," we said in unison

"It's an Audi," said Hyemi

"Not just any Audi" Kyngri added "Looks like the newest model too"

I put Hyemi to drive because I haven't got my license yet, but the car smells so new and clean as we're getting on

"She said that she used it a few times correct?" Hyemi asked me

"That's what she said"

"Hmmm, interesting, now let's get our manager-min"

As we're on our way the radio station we had on started talking about Killer Bee's mysterious woman

'Aish, I saw that before I came in and I wish I was part of the entertainment industry'

'You and me both except me being a male' He laughs

'I have a few people who could be a possibility'

'Like who?'

'Well she looks like she's in her late twenties, so I was going for someone like Hyolyn from Sistar or Hyoeon but then again all from Girls' Generation and Sistar really great dancers

Kyungri saw me scoff, just from hearing the conversation

"What's wrong?" she whispers

"Nothing, I just find it stupid that's all"

"You jealous that they didn't mention you?"

"Tsk, me jealous, I have Cammy thank you very much"

'She did mention that she was finishing up the promotions recently, so that narrows it down a very few girl groups'

'Well, they're telling us to take a break, but we will be back after this new hit song Ravi Tuxedo!'

As we got to the manager's location, he had a skeptical look when we stop

Hyemi rolled down the window "Hey there manager-min"

"Woah, who's car did you steal?"

"It's Cammy's," she said as she gets off the driver's seat "Here, drive"

He looks back at me "Was she ok with this Sojin?"

"I was on the phone with her when it happens"

"If your girl says ok, then let's go" Then we hear him said "I can't believe I just said that'

We silently giggle from hearing that

We got to the location just in time and the photographer see us getting out of the car

"Woah nice car"

"Our van broke down, so a friend of Sojin's help us out"

"How nice of them, well now ladies I need you to get change then come and see me"

"Yes unnie," we said in unison

As we're getting ready the stylest started talking about Killer Bee with us

"You ladies just finish up your promotions right?"

"Just about," Hyemi said

"Wait you don't think she's talking about one of us?" Kyungri said skeptically 

Then I see Hyemi slaps Kyungri on the arm "Ya, you can't just assume you and Sojin will be part of it"

"And why not?" Jiwon said casually even though she knows my relationship, but not Kyungri

Then Hyemi taken back as she realized what she just said

 Her face fluster "Just, just because" 

I see Jiwon stops midway of her makeup "Is there something or someone your not telling us?"

Kyungri and I shoot daggers at her through the mirror while Kyumjo just smiling away on her phone

"I, I'm just saying because you ladies know they don't go for someone like her, plus Kyungri is such a player"

The stylest laughs "Your right Hyemi, but if you" Jiwon pointed at me and Kyungri "Really do have someone, especially you Kyungri, you will tell us right?"

"Of, of course," I said immediately while Kyungri nodded her head fast

"Well all done ladies, you can go meet the photographer"

As we're walking, Kyungri and I sandwich Hyemi

"You really saved your just now unnie," I said

"I, I" Hyemi sttuder "It totally slip"

Kyungri lightly ruffle her hair "Be more careful next time"

"Well if you" She pokes me then whispers "Tell the whole world that your dating, then we wouldn't have this problem"

"Gosh" I walk faster, leaving them

I felt a hand on my shoulder

"We will talk about this when we get home"

"Ugh, I don't live with you guys anymore remember" I sounded annoyed which they ignored it

"We know, but we have to return the car though" Kyungri wink at me which it annoyed me a lot more

 

 

Finally finish this chapter while hiding from my boss lmao. Anyways see you guys in the next one laters 😁😁😁