Confessions Are Less Than Chicken

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Hello everyone, let's see who told the truth in this chapter :D

 

Cammy P/V

 

  When we got inside, I was about to ask her if she wanted a drink, but she said something out of the ordinary.

"What's your deal, Cammy?"

No Cam Cam or baby?  "Wh-what do you mean?"

"I mean, why you been ignoring me?"  She looks mad, but she couldn't hide the sadness in her voice.

I grab her hand and took her to my room instead, of which it will be the first time I bring someone other than my roommate and my bestie.

I place her on the bed "Sit here, I will answer your questions, but first I need to take a quick shower" I wink at her and went to the shower.

 

Sojin P/V

 

She just had to wink at me, such a Casanova.  I look around and I can't believe I'm finally in her room.  It looks a lot more girly than I thought from purple flower curtains to hello kitty plushies, I look at some pictures that are hanging on the wall.

"She looks so cute." Cammy as little kid looks like a birthday party.

"Her and Ailee having fun." Picture of them in the states drinking

Then I pull out a picture that looks almost like a younger version of her but beat up holding a big check and trophy.

"I think I was twenty-one on that picture."  I jumped when I heard Cammy's voice behind me.

And she's wearing a towel, so hot.  No, I need to compose myself before I ravish her.

"Ahm, y-you look happy there."

She grabs the picture "I did, it was my very first one of many."

"How many is 'many'"

She walks to her closet and grabs a pair of shorts and a Sailor Moon Tee.

"I think about maybe ten before I had to stop."

Then out of nowhere, she drops her towel right in front of me.  I wanted to close my eyes, but I just couldn't her backside looks beautiful even all the tattoos and scars plus she looks more fit.

"Beautiful," I said it out loud

As she turns around while putting on the shirt, I see a big scar on her stomach.  So that's what I felt when we were making out.

I look up and see her face blushed "Th-thanks."

"N-now that I see you more revealing, I didn't know you have tattoos."

She put her hand behind her neck.  "Well you never ask plus I know it's a little taboo here, that's why I'm always in long sleeves."

I sat down on the bed "Now back to the reason of me being here."

She sighs in defeat, but she sat down next to me.

"So how much do you want to know my sunshine."

That's a very good question. "Hmm, well as much as you can tell me."

Cammy became silent as if she's trying to think how to explain to me.

"Just to be clear, I am not cheating on you."

"Who's asking if you were." I glare at her

She scratches the back of her neck "Oooooook"

She breathes in and out deeply before she starts.

"So the reason why I haven't contact you and everyone else is that I've been training non-stop until Ailee sort of drag me out of there to take a break."

"And?"

"And I'm very sorry Jo, I should have told you about this."

"And?"

"I'm leaving in about a month to participate the tournament."

"Where are you training?"

"At an old friend's facility"

"What kind of training you working on?"

"Well it's a little bit of everything from strength to stamina"

"I see" Then she asked me the one thing I didn't want to hear from her.

"Now that I got a better look at you, you look different tonight Jo."

I got up from the bed quickly "Wh-what do you mean?"

"I mean your eyes are brown and from what I remember they were grey."

I look in the mirror and they are indeed brown. I was so angry at her that I forgot about the contacts.

Then I see Cammy walking towards me "Are they contacts?"

I hesitated a bit "Ahh y-yes they are."

Then she hugs me from behind which I felt goosebumps throughout my body.

She whispers in my ear which got me to shudder "Well if they are I like them, it suits you better"

I couldn't say anything because how can someone like her can make my mind go blank.  Then I remember what I really wanted to tell her when I got here other than yelling at her.

"C-Cammy?"

"Yes my sunshine" I see her smiling at me from the mirror

"There's something I need to tell you"

"What is it?"

I turn around "I should have told you in the beginning, but things been happening and I don't want you to hear it from anyone else." 

I can do this. It's now or never  "Cammy I'm an Idol."

The look on her face didn't have any expression at all, but at the same time, she didn't say anything for a few seconds which felt like hours.

"Please say something, Cam Cam"

"Are you hungry my sunshine because I'm going to order some chicken and pizza before they close."

Chicken? She's asking if I'm hungry after what I told her.

"Cammy, did you hear me what I said?"

"Yeah I did, so hungry or no?"  Then on cue my stomach growls which she laughs "I guess that's a yes"

I sigh knowing that this is going nowhere "Fine order the food"

 

Cammy P/V

 

After finish ordering the food, I pull Jo to lay down on the bed with me.

"An Idol." Thinking out loud.

"Ye-yes" she sounded as if something bad going to happen

"For how long?"

"Since 2015"

Before I could ask her what girl group she's in, the doorbell rang.

"Food's here"  I got off the bed and went to open the door.

"Hey there unnie," said the delivery guy.

"Hi, Jay, nice to see you again." I smile at him "How much is it?"

Jay looks at the receipt "That will be thirteen hundred won"

"Alright" I pull out my wallet and gave him money.  "Here you go and keep the change"

"Th-thank you unnie"  Jay hand over the food  "If you don't mind me asking when your next book comes out?"

"hopefully early next year, don't worry I'll send you a copy" I smile at him

Jay bows "Thank you, enjoy the food"

"We sure will"  As I close the door I see Jo by the wall with her arms across her chest "You still mad babe."

She walks to the table "Let's just eat"

After placing the food and drinks to the table we started to eat. In silence.

"Can you tell your roommates' that you'll be staying over tonight, please?"  I ask her

"B-but I have no clothes to change"

"You can borrow mine" I wink at her

"Then if you excuse me, I will call them."

I clasp my hands together "Great"

We can finally have a sleepover.

A sleepover with my girlfriend.

Who's an Idol.

I drop my pizza after realizing what I just said. 

"Jo's an Idol." I scream on the inside "Holy balls, I'm dating an Idol."

Wait a minute, is she even allowed to date, let alone someone like me?  Will her fans would be ok of her dating me?

I let out a big groan by accident which I heard Jo said;

"Is everything ok CamCam?"

"Huh? Oh, ye-yes everything fine" I hope I didn't worry her.

 

So readers what you think is Cammy really ok with this confession. Find out in the next chapter.

P.S. what you think of this story so far let me know in the comments below also I'll be working on a new story soon, but still be doing this too. Until time :D