2. Interrogation????

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Sojin P/V

 

After saying goodbye to my Cammy, I walk to Kyngri's car. "Hey you, am I late?"

She sighs "Not really, I just want to get here as soon as possible" 

As we're driving back to the company she starts asking me questions which at times I wonder if I'm being in interrogated. 

"How was your date?"

"Great as always."

"Where did you go?"

"The park."

"What did you guys do?"

"You know the usual stuff."

"Did you two finally kiss?"  She had a creepy smile when she said that. 

I started to feel hot all of a sudden.  "Wh-why you ask, did you see it?"

She laughs "No, but it sounds like you did, so spill young lady."

I sigh knowing that Kyngri won't leave me alone if I didn't answer her.  So I told her what happen.

"So it sounds like you like it"

I blush profusely because I indeed like it, it was like a kiss from heaven.  Then my smile went away when she asks me that one question I really didn't want her or the other group members ask me.

"When you are going to tell her that your an idol and not some office worker at the company."

I look out at the window.  "I'm not ready to tell her."

"You been dating her for like what a few months?  Don't you think she should know before it gets more serious."

"I know that, but I'm scared she wouldn't handle the whole idol thing."

"You never know unless you tried, it's not like she's a fan of yours or something."

"Actually."

"Don't tell me''  Before she could say anything else, I hop out of the car (don't worry we were already in the parking lot) and ran inside "Hey! Come back here we're not finished!"

I ran inside and went straight to the practice room where the rest of the girls were. 

"Hey, where's the fire, girl?"

I pass by them and went to the bathroom to change back to my practice clothes.  While I was changing I heard Kyngri talking to the girls. 

"Where is she?"  She sounds mad

"She's getting change, why?"

She sighs "That idiot"

"What did she do now."

"It seems to me that she's dating a fan"

I can hear the girls rambling about the situation which got me a little irritated 

"Alright, girls do you want to know the truth" I explain "I just found out a few minutes ago that she's recently a fan of ours so there's nothing I can do about that."

"Well that's interesting"

"So if you guys are finished, we should get back to practicing for our fan meeting"

"Just one more thing"

"Fine, ask away Keumjo"

"Did you tell her yet?"

"Don't bother Keumi" said Kyngri "I already ask her and she said she's not ready."

"So now that you know let's start ok," I told them as I was getting into position. 

As much as they want to get answers from me, they know I will tell them in time.

 

The following day as I sat at a cafe drinking my ice late I received a text from Cammy that got my heart Flutter.

'Good morning my sunshine hope you have a wonderful day ^_^'

"Are you going to respond to your precious writer?"

"Ah, Hyemi!  You scared me"

She sat down across from me "Sorry about that, so are you going to the salon later?"

"Yes, they going to dye my hair this time."

"And that will mean you just might start wearing wigs if you're going to see her."

"That's if I see her, with the schedule coming up I don't think I would for a while"

"But you can sneak out like you always do"

"True, but I want to have a whole day with her." 

I know is too much to ask, but sometimes being an idol has it's few downfalls like disguise myself so my fans don't see me at times and if I'm in a relationship I have to know if my significate other is not the type that would use me for my fame.  Ever since I meet Cammy in New York she was all I can think about even though she is my favorite author, she is the most beautiful lady I have ever laid my eyes on.  There were times I wanted to tell her, but I was too much of a coward to do so.  Hopefully, she will come to the fan meet because I miss her already and speaking of fan meet I should send her the location.

CamCam ^_^ good morning to you too, I miss you terribly 

Lol, I miss you too darling, so did you get the location :D

Lmao! yes, I did but you have to swear to me that you will be there ok :)

:D, of course, my love anything for you

So I text her the information  Now babe I have to go I have paperwork to do kisses, sweetheart

more kisses for you, love you Jo ^_^

She loves me?? What am I going to do now?

To be continued........

 

Hello everyone ^_^ I will continue to post new chapters every Saturday unless something comes up, but in the meantime tell me how you like it so far if there is something that you like to have me add or suggestions to the story.  Well until next time ^_^