Love City

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Sojin P/V

"Girls, I'm worried," I said to my members on the video chat.

"What do you mean unnie?" 

"Didn't you heard the groan she made, I bet she suddenly realized about what I told her."

"But didn't you tell us that  she sounded like she was fine and dandy"

I plop on the bed "Yeah but after I confess to her, she asks me if I was hungry."

"So she totally ignores you that's what you trying to tell us," Hyemi said

"Yes. No" I sigh "I don't know"

Then I hear Hyolyn song Closer playing in the living room.

"What's going on over there" Gyeongree trying to see past me.

"That's what I like to know" I walk back to the living room and I see Cammy standing there "Is everything, ok babe?"

She walks towards me and grabs my hand

"Dance with me sunshine"

I drop my phone on the couch ignoring my members on the other end and follow her.

"I've been thinking about what you told me and then I realize a lot of things"

"Like what?"

"Like how I only get to see you super late at night for the dates"  She pulls me closer to her having her head on my shoulder "You know I'm never really good at expressing my feeling toward others, but this song is what I really feel about you."

Baby, I love you
Can you feel my love
I'll give you my all.

She looks up at me, but the way she looks at me is so different as if her love is oozing from her eyes.

"I don't care if your an Idol, an office worker, or whatever I'll still treat you the same."

"D-do you know what are you getting yourself into of dating someone like me?" I asked her

"I know, but they're not the one dating you, I am and if your fans don't approve of me then one day they will." She got on her tippy toes to give me a peck on the lips "You know I really do love you, Jo"

"Sojin," I said 

She pulls back a bit "Huh?"

"It's my name"

"The only two Sojin's I know so far is Girls Day and 9muses, but Park Sojin is older than me and is about the same size as me so which means" She covers as if she just found out "Yo-your"

I let out a deep sigh in which my voice change to a normal tone "Yes, I'm from 9muses"

"Yo-your voice change" Then she hit my arm "Why couldn't you tell me this. Since in the beginning"

I turn away from her "The reason why I couldn't, is that I had bad relationships back then"

"Like what"

"Guys have either used me for publicity or we break up because they couldn't handle my crazy schedule"

She hugs me from behind "But I'm not like the others my sunshine, but I do get what you mean" Then she grabs my hand "Come, we need you to get change and it's getting late"

I look at the clock on the wall that says 11:20 pm

After I would say 'arguing' for sleeping arrangments and the clothes I'm borrowing, I went to take a quick shower.

"Your clothes feel kinda small on me babe" Trying to pull the shirt down

Cammy lay down on the bed "Sorry about that babe" Then she pats the bed "Come here"

I crawl towards her and lay next to her. She pulls me close and kisses my forehead

"So the girl I love turns out to be my biased"  She hugs me tightly, "I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world"

"No, I'm the one whos lucky here" I kiss her on the lips, then I got to a comfortable position.

"Love you Sojin," she said while massaging my head getting me to sleep and for once in a long time I felt at peace.

 

Cammy P/V

"Ugh, my body"  I tried to stretch, but I felt someone's body on my right side.

I rubbed my eyes and see my sunshine in a deep sleep.  Trying to move her from me slowly not waking her up.  I grab my phone and see that it says 5:50 am

"Let's start the day" I put my arms in the air, but my muscles almost gave up on me.  I went to freshen up first before I start stretching out my muscles.

After an hour of full body stretching, I heard someone knocking the door.

"Now who would be here at this hour"  I open the door and see Ailee with two cups of coffee in her hands.

"Morning sis" Ailee smiles at me

"Well someone is in a good mood this morning"  I let her in "how did you know I'll be awake?"

She passes me one of the cups "Well if my assumptions are correct your body was aching you.  Am I right?"

I laugh "Oh man so much, but it's a little better"  We walk to the kitchen "You hungry?"

"Girl I'm starving"  She sat down one of the stools "So did you make amends with Jo"

"Actually" I took out a few items from the frig "She's sleeping right now"

"Here? How did that happen?"

So I explain to her from Sojin coming here screaming to telling me that she's an Idol.

"So that explains the late night dates and here I thought it was just booty calls"

I laugh "Not you too"

Ailee took a sip of her coffee "So have you told her about your situation"

"No. Not yet, but I will. Maybe"

After finish cooking, Ailee helped me set up the table

"Hey, can I ask you something, Cammy?"

"Sure"

"You knew about Sojin status didn't you"

"Well" I place the last meal on the table "I had a hunch you know, but I wasn't 100% sure"

Then we heard the door open and see Sojin with a robe on yawing.

I walk towards her "How did you sleep my sunshine?"

"To tell you the truth" She gives me a kiss on the cheek "I never slept this good in a long time"

I rub her forearms "Go wash up we'll be here waiting"

"We?" She looks to my right side and sees Ailee "Oh!  Good morning Ailee"

"Good morning"  Ailee smile at her

Sojin smile back and went back to the room

"So how's your relationship with you and Kyungri," I asked her

"Doing good so far, right now she just texted me saying that's she's going to drop off some clothes where one of her members are staying over" She shows me the text

"Oh, she's already calling you babe?" I smirk

"Oh stop that sis"

"Well it sounds like you don't mind the pet name though"

I see Ailee's cheeks blush "We-well I don't re-really mind"

"And your studdering too. You are so whipped" I laugh

"Ya! Stop making fun of me"

Then we heard someone knocking the door

"Can you get the door sis" 

"Sure, but were you expecting someone?"

"Nope" But maybe for Sojin

As I heard the door opened I hear Ailee said "Gree?"

"Gree?" I stood up, walk over and see Kyungri there carrying a gym bag

I see Ailee lean by the door  "So this is what you mean by the text"

"I-I" I see her panicking so I hit Ailee on the head

"Ouch" She rubs her head

"You know better sis" I pull Kyungri inside "Don't mind her, she already knows"

"Sorry Gree baby"

She ignores her "Tsk, so where's Sojin"

"First room on the left"

After she went inside, I glare at Ailee "You really want her to hate you instead huh"

"It was a joke sis, a joke" She sighs "Ah, forget it, let me get some food"

I follow her back to the table helping her getting food.

"By the way, have you gotten stronger?"

"I feel stronger" I flex my hands

Ailee got up "Wanna try?"

"Hit you?"

"It will only be a punch sis" She started stretching

I stand in position "Ready?"

Ailee place her arms to form an X across her chest "Give me what you got"

I smile at her and just before I was about to punch her I hear Sojin voice

"What are you two doing?"

We look where the girls are and we see both of them with a questioning look which we relax right away.

"N-nothing just wanted to try something my sunshine" I grin at her

Ailee clap her hands "Well, shall we eat"

During eating once in a while I steal glances at Sojin who is the other side of the table with Kyungri

Was she ever this beautiful in the mornings

"Cammy" Sojin snap her fingers "What are you thinking about?"

I place my hand on my cheek "I'm wondering how you can be beautiful even in the mornings like this"

"I-I" I see her face blush

"Smooth sis" Ailee whisper to me then she locks eyes with Kyungri

She pointed her fork at Ailee "Don't even try babe, it won't work on me"

"Gree baby, I wasn't going to say anything other than I want to take you out on a friendly date"

"A-a date?"

"We don't have to go anywhere where there are people except if you like we can go to my house" She tilted her head

"That's a great idea," Sojin said and look at Kyungri "Right unnie"

"I-I" She looks back at Ailee 

Then Ailee grab both of her hands "Let me treat you some of mine home cook meal, we can talk more about us"

"She's a pretty good cook, besides me of course," I said with a mouth full of food

"Tonight," She said

"To-tonight?" I kick her leg "Ye-yes of course. Can I pick you up?"

"I'll send you the address"  She winked at her

Then Ailee's phone ring "Excuse me a minute" She got up and gave a kiss to Kyungri top of her head before she went to the background "Ailee speaking"

"Should I start calling you sinu-i (sister in law)" I wink at my babe who was giggling

"No......." that what she said, but her blushed face says otherwise

"Then should you tell me what are your real intentions towards her" I point at Ailee who is obviously yelling at whoever it is at the other line

Kyungri look at Sojin like as if she needs help

"Oh no, you're on your own unnie"

Kyungri looks at Ailee "Fine, I like her. Alot" 

"Does she know?"

"Nope, which is why I want to tell her tonight to make it official"

Sojin and I squeal together "Oh my God!"

"Oh gosh" She got up and went where Ailee is

I pull Sojin towards me and sat on my lap "Now that we'ew all alone" 

"Babe they can see us" Trying to get off from me

"Technically is the other way around my sunshine" I kiss her on the cheek "So did you like the breakfast that I made"

"Of course CamCam it was delicious"

"So, do you have any plans today?"

"I have a photoshoot on monday and that's it" Sojin play with my hair "Do you have something in mind, my love"

There is a lot of things I have in my mind right now, but all "dirty" things, but lets slow down for now.

"Well we can just relax today, just the two of us and then we can order lunch here" 

She smiles at me "We can do that" She looks back Ailee and Kyungri talking and laughing among themselves

"Don't worry she will be fine. As for us, let's go clean up the dishes"

As we'ew cleaning up I heard my phone ring

"I'll be back babe" I blow her a kiss

When I grab my phone, I saw it was an unknown number

"Hello? Cammy?" a man whisper on the other end

"Speaking?"

"Where are you right now?"

"My house, who are you?"

"Wh-whatever you do, don't leave your home for the time being ok"

"Hey, you didn't answer my question dude, who are you and what do you mean by don't leave my home?"

"I-I don't have time to explain, just do it ok. Shoot." Then I heard another voice "Hey, who you talking to"

"Hello? Hello!" I look at my phone and see the phone call ended "Tsk, what the was that"

 

Hello everyone, this felt like it was a lot longer than I thought so bear with me here lol.  I wonder who was that mysterious guy on the phone and my gosh there's going to be an official with Ailee and Kyungri (Or Gyeongree, should I change her name or keep it as is)

Until next time my reader  peeps