I'll Protect You

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

 

Sojin P/V 

It's been a week since I last saw and talked to Cammy.

I know she must be training for the match against G-Dragon so I didn't want to bother her much. Ever since I sort of lie to her and drag the girls along, that we didn't hear her confession. But at the same time as soon as our vacation was over it was right back to work.

"So ladies," said our manager as we're going to the company, "We are going to have a meeting about your future plans and among other things"

I haven't thought much about what I really want to do, but what I do know is that Cammy will be there to support me.

"Oh, one more thing, you ladies haven't heard or seen the news lately."

"No we haven't, why manager-min," said Hyemi

"It would be best if the CEO tells you"

 

"Would you explain to me what happen in Greece ladies"

"What do you mean?" Hyemi said nervously "We hang out, meet up with some friends along the way, relaxing, and go to see a match of Killer Bee."

"So no PDA during the trip?"

I know we have been very careful during our time together, but have these girls?

"Defined PDA" Kungri said 

Ah , knowing her, she totally did

"Kissing, being too affectionate, should I say more kyungri"

Kyungri looks away from him knowing she actually did.

“Also Sojin too,” 

He places a few articles in front of us:

‘9muses Jo Sojin reportedly dating American writer Cammy White’

‘What is the relationship between Jo Sojin and Cammy White?’

‘Another 9muses member, Kyungri is reportedly dating too’

So much for being careful

“And we have been having phone calls wanting to know if these rumors are true or not.” He crossed his arms  “So Sojin what you want to do”

“I’ll call Cammy,” I said, but then I remember she could be in training “Actually her manager and explained the situation.”

“Ok,” he then looks at Kyungri “And you?”

“Well since she’s calling Cammy’s manager, you can tell her about my situation.”

“Why would she, oh wow. Really?” Kyungri nodded shyly “Alright,”

I handed him my phone in a loudspeaker so everyone can hear.

“Sojin, what a pleasantly surprised of you calling me.” We can hear her voice in such a good mood “Cammy is in a meeting right now. Do you need to speak with her?”

“Actually,” He started to say “I need to speak with the two of you ladies, about Sojin and Kyungri”

Then her tone went dark “Who are you and where are they?”

“Sorry for not introducing myself, I’m Shin Ju-hak the CEO of Star Empire Entertainment.”

“Oh, my apologies.” Her tone went back to normal, “Nice to meet you, I’m Ailee Cammy’s manager and friend. Is everything ok?”

“Is Cammy with you because we need to talk about something important.”

“Give me a minute”

We hear lots of movement and whispering.

“I’m getting one of my employees to look for her”

She must be in the middle of training right now

“That’s not a problem take your time.” Then he puts the phone on mute “While we’re waiting, your girlfriend is quite a character Kyungri”

I see her blushing “Sorry about that oopa”

“No it’s fine, it shows how much she cares. Anyways have you thought what you ladies want to do for this comeback and contracts.”

“Actually, we thought long and hard about this, and we are thinking that this will be the last one,” stated Hyemi 

“As much as we love performing for our fans and such, we want to explore and discover new things for us,” said Kyungri

“Understandable, so shall we do a digital single with a farewell concert?”

Just before we could agree on that we hear yelling at the other end of the phone.

“Why did you have Jessi turn off the simulator! You know what I’m doing is important!”

“This is more important than what you were doing Cammy because our girlfriend’s career is on the line!”

“What are you talking about? Are they ok? Talk to me?!”

“I can answer that question, Ms. White”

“He’s the CEO of Star Empire Entertainment”

“Oh hello, is everything ok with Sojin?”

“They are doing fine, but can I ask you, ladies, a few questions?”

“Sure,” they said in unison

“First of all, have you ladies seen the tabloids or news lately?”

“No sir, we have been so busy that we haven’t had time to check”

“Secondly, will you ladies be able to cooperate on what I’m about to tell you?” 

“If it involves Sojin or any of the members we will,” said Cammy

“Alright,” Then he told them what he told us “So, what would you ladies like to do?”

“Are they there with you be any chance?”

Ju-hak nodded at us to speak 

“We’re here Ailee and Cammy,” I said

“You know I could care less what they will say about me, but I’m more worried about you,” said Cammy

“Me too Kyungri,” added Ailee “And on behalf Cammy and I, we sincerely apologies sir of this situation you are dealing with.”

“Don’t apologize, ladies, I know you mean well, but one last question; once I respond to the rumors will you ladies take care of my girls and their malicious commenters that will be coming they’re way”

“With our life we are and if they do or say something bad we will take legal action against them that also includes Hyemi and Kyumjo. Better yet, you can post that too that we mean business.”

Wow, we have the best girlfriend ever

“Ok, I will have my people respond to the rumors and whatever happens I have you ladies take care of it.”

“You have my word sir, we will keep on the lookout”

“Thank you ladies, I’ll have the girls talk to you once we are finished”

“No problem, talk to you soon ladies”

After he handed pass the phone to me, I let out a deep sigh.

“Everything will be fine Sojin, I have my utmost faith in your girlfriend,” He said to me

“Thank you sir”

“So about the offer I inform you”

We look at each other and nod

“You have a deal, sir,” said Hyemi

“Great, we will start tomorrow at the recording studio and then we can discuss when and where will the farewell concert be held”

After we left the company I noticed there’s a text from Cammy;

Come home when you're finish, I’ll be there in a few minutes. Love you my sunshine muah.

“Manager-min?”

“Yes?”

“Can you take me home?”

“Of course” He smiles “She’s home right?”

I smile bashfully “You could say that”

 

Cammy P/V

I heard the door open, as she sees the living room full of balloons.

“Wha-what is this? Bae, where are you?”

I started walking from the kitchen with a cupcake in hand and started to sing.

“Happy super duper belated birthday to you, happy super duper belated to you, happy birthday to the love of my life. Happy super duper belated birthday to you” 

She giggles “Babe, why you are doing this.” Then she blows out the candles “Didn’t we celebrated before you left to New York.”

“We did, but I wanted to do it right you know. No rushing, no distractions, just you and me.” 

We walk to the kitchen hand and hand

“I bet you had help with the balloons” 

“Let’s say a few friends wanted me to take a break for a while.”

“For how long exactly?”

“Just for 48 hours, why?” I know she sees that I’m frowning “Don’t tell me you start working tomorrow?”

“Actually, I have to talk to you about that”

“Well we can talk about it during dinner”

When I removed the cloth from the table, she was in awe.

“Omo, look at all this food. This is enough to feed a whole kingdom”

I laugh “You don’t have to eat it all bae, I probably am more hungry than you as I haven’t eaten all morning”

Well only because I was training like crazy ever since I’ve returned from Greece

“So what do you want to talk about?” As I filled up my plate for the second time.

“Well before I start, I would like to say thank you”

I almost choked a piece of chicken when she said that “What for babe? That’s what lovers do, we support each other through the good and bad.”

“But,”

“No but’s Sojin, you should know by now that I would do anything for you and your members because I know they are like your family.”

Then I see her face tearing up a bit

“Ah, don’t cry babe. You are the light to my darkness and I will support and be there for you through all”

“Even if I’m thinking about a career change,” she said 

“Even if you want to be an office worker, actress or a stay-at-home mom I’ll help you,” I said as I wipe her tears away

“A mom you said,” She said shyly

Ah, that slip out of my mouth without realizing it

“W-well, I know we haven’t talked about that since it’s too early and all, but if you want, I’m all up for it. I will do anything just to make you happy.”

She got up suddenly and sat on my lap.

“This is why you're so selfless Cammy, you give everything you have and don’t expect nothing in return,” She gives me a kiss on the cheek “But now that I’m here in your life I’ll be the one taking care of you. Forever and ever.”

She slowly removed my shirt as she sees my left shoulder still in bandages which she still doesn’t know about.

“Ah, about that. I can ex-,”

She kisses the bandages to the tattoo with her name on it.

“Shh, you don’t have to. Right now it’s all about you”

Oh god, she’s going to devour me

“Shall we continued in the bed my Cam Cam?” She whispered in my ear that got my body fill with goosebumps

I grab hold to her as I got myself up 

“Mmmm, your wish is my command my sunshine.”
 

I wake up the next morning, I feel an empty space on the other side of the bed.

"I guess she left early"

As I get up I see a note by my phone;

Hi, babe morning,

I left to go to the recording studio this morning. I left you enough food for your hungry appetite. Wink, wink.

P.S. I feel so loose from last night hope my members or anyone wouldn't notice lol.

P.P.S check your SNS and the news because our fans, mostly yours are so supportive.

"Tsk, knowing them,  they're defending me left and right"

I stretch my body as I felt a little sore on my back. After eating a late breakfast, answering a few emails, and getting ready, I left the house to find my girl's location.


 

Cammy P/V

All morning we were discussing the new song and then started recording. While Kyungri is recording her part, I started to daydream about what happened last night. 

Ugh, I feel so loose. I shouldn't have told her yes, who knew she was so good.

 

Flashback

As soon as I was placed on the bed, I see her coming on top of me where I got really nervous which Cammy noticed.

"Babe, we don't have to do this if you're not ready," she said as she kissed my forehead

"But, but I want to," I said shyly 

She got off the bed and turn her back to me "Well get undress and lay back down, face down"

"Ok," I did what she said quickly "I'm ready"

I felt a small weight by my legs, then I felt small kisses from  shoulder to shoulder then through my spine

“Hey, babe?” 

“Mmmm?”

“I know you're not ready and that’s fine” Then she started massaging my back “I can wait. As of now, I’ll give you ‘the’ best massage to the point you will fall asleep.”

Then I moan in pleasure when she looses one of the tight knots.

“Mmm, I’m totally feeling it now babe.”

-End of flashback-

 

After that hour later I felt so weak yet so aroused just from her magic touch and kisses she leaves when goes to another part of the body.

Actually just thinking about it now, is making me feel hot.

“Hey” I felt a smack on the head “Stop spacing out and see who’s in front of you.”

I look up and I see Cammy smiling at me caring food.

“Cammy? What are you doing here?”

“Well,” She place the food on the table “I got bored after taking care of some business so I came by.”

“But how did you get here?” I point at the studio.

“Ah, well since I told the secretary that I was dropping off food, she just let me in.” Just before I can reponsed, she cuts me off “Wait, with your boss's permission of course. So who’s hungry?”

After sharing the food with everyone and including the producers, it was my turn to record. Once I got inside I see her talking to one of the producers.

“Alright Sojin, ready when you are.” He said

Once I hear the playback, I start rapping my part.

“Ok, sounds good so far, what you think Cammy?” He said to her

“I think... I’m going to cry” As I see her wiping a tear from her eye.

“Oh, babe."

“Let’s do a few more times alright”

“Ok” I give them a thumbs up

After four hours later we hear the track halfway completed and I hold her hand as I see Cammy trying to hold in her tears.
 

I wish everyone can see what I see in Cammy, but I'm glad that most of my fans support us besides hers because her fan base is at a whole other level. 

"Babe, why you smiling like you just found out something" 

Cammy said to me when we're getting ready for bed.

"It's just that your fans are something else" I laugh as I said to her.

"Oh, yeah they are. I read the post when I woke up and I see that some are lawyers and that whatever happens they will gladly help."

I kiss her cheek "So what are your plans for tomorrow because I'm free until the afternoon"

"I have a few errands to do. Would you like to come?"

Omg, she wants me to accompany her

"Of course" I smiled

So that the following morning, she had me wake up around seven and left the house at eight to her company for a conference and signed some future writers. Then around noon, we had brunch with an international client of hers. And now we're at a Leggos' which from I recalled it's an exclusive store and only very important people can enter.

"The owner and I know each other back then," She said as she rings the bell

"State your reason"

"This is Cammy, I'm here to pick up the thing" Then the door opens "Shall we?"

Once we got inside, I was in awe when I saw the clothes and then my mind was blown when I see a familiar person coming towards us.

"You know King babe?"

"Yes, hey friend"

"He- well hello there, is this The Jo Sojin that the tabloids are talking about"

"Ugh, not you too Hani. Let me introduce you to her properly." She grabs my hand "Hani this is Jo Sojin, my girlfriend"

"I've seen you at the tournament a lot of times" I bowed "It's nice to finally meet you, I'm a fan"

"Nice to meet you too, Sojin. I'm glad I have a fan a pretty as you."

"Hani you can't just be flirty with every girl you see."

"Well, it's not my fault Ailee chose an Idol than me" She flicks her hair.

"Wait, Ailee as in your manager Ailee?" I look at Cammy

"Hani, Ailee's girlfriend is Sojin member"

"Ah, now this is awkward" then she turns around as she laughs awkwardly "Well let's get you that garment"
 

"So, here is the garment that you requested Cammy."

I see a medium-size metal box on the table.

"How much?"

"Well since you wanted to be four times more than the last one and the timing so about fifty thousand dollars"

Fifty thousand!!! This must be a one of a kind piece 

"Awwww, no discounts Hani"

She laughs "that is the discount, the original price was a hundred thousand, so your welcome"

WHAT?!

She sighs as she pulls out a pocketbook "Alright, fair enough" She wrote down a check and pass it to her "I gave you a little extra for your troubles."

She smiles "It's a pleasure working with you. I'll have Bison carry that for you"

I wonder what’s inside that box


 

Cammy P/V 

After some time between getting my prepare, keeping in touch with Sojin as much as possible, and making sure the girls are not having any miscellaneous comments, I think I’m ready for the match.

Once we landed in Japan in the middle of the night we see reporters, paparazzi, and fans coming towards us as we’re famous.

“Killer Bee, Killer Bee! Are you excited for the match with G-Dragon?!” said a reporter

“Yes, I am.” I smiled

“Good luck Killer Bee!” 

“I bet lots of money on you unnie!” said an younger man

“We love you!” said a younger lady

“Thank you all” I wave at them as we get into a van

“Gosh Cammy, you're famous everywhere you go.” He said sarcastically

“Oh come on Jackson, it’s not like this is your first time seeing this.” I said to him “By the way, thanks for picking us up adeul Ji-hoon.”

“No problem, I was glad we didn’t have any schedule later on today” 

“I miss you kid” I ruffle his hair as he drives. “I’m proud of what you're doing right now.”

“Aww, mom not the hair.” Everyone laughs, “But I’m more proud of you of taking action with your relationship and that goes with you too ajumma. Oh and when am I going to meet her mom, does she know”

“Does she know?!” Ailee laughs “You don’t exist in that bubble mijo”

“But, but I will tell her after the tournament ok.”
 

Once we got to the hotel, we removed all the luggage and equipment from the van.

“Thanks again mijo, and if you have time in your schedule you and your members can come and watch the fight.”

“Really?! This is awesome, I can finally see you fight up close. I’ll ask my manager and the guys”

After checking in and settling down in this huge suite at the Four Seasons.

"So how long will it take for us to get to the Tokyo Dome?"

"About fifteen minutes, but you should rest because tomorrow is the match."

"But can I at least call Sojin that I made it and please order snacks."

"Sure, sure I'll ask Min-Joon to order some."

Once I got settled I immediately called Sojin.

"Baby, I" then I hear her crying "Baby what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"Cammy, I, I don't know i-if I can take th-this anymore"

"Time out babe. Take a deep breath and repeat what you just said”

I hear her taking deep breaths and then she repeats “I don’t know if I can take this anymore babe. I feel like people are following me.”

“Where are you now?”

“With my members. Babe, I’m scared.”

“Is your schedule full this week?”

Yes, why?”

Babe I promise your boss that I will protect you with my life and that’s what I’m going to do.”

I trust you, my love.”

 "I’ll make some phone calls and get this sorted out so don’t worry, your girl will put all your worries at ease. You have my word."

They are going to pay for messing with my girl.

 

 

hello everyone, I finally post this chapter and I didnt think it will be this long lol.

The next chapter will be the beginning of the match who knows how long this will be maybe two chapters?

But I didnt think I would be able to post it let alone be able to finish this because of what happen this week with Sulli's passing.

I'm still think there will be something that will tell me that its was all a mistake you know.

Sigh, well let's make sure nothing like this can't happen again.

Until next time readers. ^_^

Keep your chin up, it's not the end of the world, just the end of the day