Dinner Jealousy???

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Sojin P/V

"Hey, girls how about we should go get some good barbecue," said Hyemi as we get to our company car.

"Well, I know a good place we should eat," said Kyngri

After Kyngri told our manager where the location was, within 15 minutes later we got to our destination.

"Alright girls call me when you're ready"

"Yes oppa," we said unison

As we got off, I look at my left and see a motorcycle that is similar to Cammy. 

"Hey Sojin, what's the hold-up," said our leader

"Oh sorry, it just that," I look back at the motorcycle "Never mind, let's get our grub on."

As we got inside I see the rest of our members waving at us at the far end.  I wanna take a look around, but Hyemi holds my head to look forward. 

"Come on, we don't want them to keep waiting."

"Sure"

"Took you guys forever, I already order the food and drinks." Said Kyngri

"My bad." I took a seat "Is just that I thought Cammy was here."

"Wh-why you think she will be here unnie?" Keumjo stutter

"Well there's a bike outside that looks similar to hers"

"It could be someone else's bike" The waiter place the food and drinks on the table "Look let's just eat girl, you can worry about if it's her or not later."

"I guess,"

During our dinner, I heard a lady laugh so hard

"Oh my god, Cammy you're hilarious." I turn around and see the same lady from the park today. 'I'm telling you, girl, sometimes being an idol has its weird perks."

Then the other person put her hand on top of the park lady's.

"I've never thought I would have this much fun while eating dinner other than Ailee."  The other person turns around and it was Cammy. "Waiter cam I have two more drinks please."

"Hey you're going to break the glass Sojin," said Hyemi

"Huh?" I look down at my drink and is a little tighter than before. "Oh." I took a swig of the beer "I can't believe she's here."

"Well they could just be hanging out Sojin"

"Oh sure" I did air quotes "Hanging out, she's flirting with my girl.  Who she think she is?"

"She looks familiar," said Kyngri

"She's SooYoung" Hyemi added while eating "You should know who she is Sojin."

"Oh the one from Girls Generation," I said it with an I would say nasty tone.

"You sound as if you don't care."

"Since she flirting with my girl, of course, I don't, unless you want me to go like." I put my beer down and clasp my hands together "OMG it's SooYoung-ssi, I can't be it."

I hit the table a little too hard that everyone looks our way.

Hyemi put her hand on my shoulder. "You need to calm down, people are looking."

I grunt "Fine" I grab my beer again and chug the rest of the drink. "If she tries something she's dead."

 

Cammy P/V

The waiter came back with two more beers.  "Don't you have dates with your girlfriend?" SooYoung told me

I took another drink of the beer "We do, but not like this though."

"What you mean?"

"Meaning that we do very late night dates."

"You mean booty calls." She gave me a sly smile

I laugh "Ya, not like that silly.  Is that she works sometimes until late at night."

"If you don't mind me asking, what she does for a living?"

"Well from what she told me, she works at Star Empire Entertainment as an office worker."

"I don't want to sound mean, but do you believed what she said?"

"I have my assumptions, but I'm just waiting for her to tell me."  We heard a bang on a table at the far right of the restaurant "What was that?"  I look back to see one of the girls trying to calm one down "She looks familiar."

"What you said?"

I look back at SooYoung "Huh, never mind that" I gave her a smile "So what else should we talk about"

"Let's see, have you thought about your decision."

"Actually I have and I'm going to take that offer so we might have to postpone the competition."

"That's fine, I just hope you will finish your book before you go."

"Don't worry, I'm almost finished and actually Ailee's people will have the copy once I'm out of the country may be."  I look at my watch and see how late it was. "I never thought talking to you would be this fun, but it's getting late and I'm waiting for a phone call."

"Then we should go Cammy."

After arguing over who's going to pay, we left the restaurant and walk to her car.

"I had a great time with you."

"So did I, hope you have a great time" She gave me a hug "And wish you all the best on your trip."

"Thank you very much and if I haven't contacted you is because I'm practicing and not voiding."

She laughs "Noted" She gave me a kiss on both cheeks "Until next time"

After I wave her goodbye, I put my hands on my cheeks "She's sure is something"

Then I heard a voice all too familiar to me "And so are you, Cammy"

 

Hello everyone, what you think about this chapter, jealousy can bring out their inner feelings huh. I wanna know what your thoughts about this story, should I have Sojin tell Cammy about herself or wait a little bit longer.  (evil laughter) so finally have the last chapter finish early, but don't worry I'm working on the next chapter as we speak. So until next time readers Whoooooooooooooooooooooo lol