1. The writer and the beauty

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

"Seriously, it's almost midnight and you're getting ready to see that girl?"  My roommate said to me while finding some clothes in the closet.

"You know this is the only time I get to see her" I hold up a graphic tee with a navy jacket.  "Yes or no"

"I think she wouldn't mind what you wear darling."  Then she throws a pair of skinny jeans and black boots to me.  "But wear this."  

"Geez thanks, girl." I pick up my clothes and walk to the bathroom.  "Maybe I can finally get my first kiss from her."

My roommate sigh "You can only hope darling, you can only hope."

After thirty minutes of getting ready, I left my apartment complex and rode my blue Kawasaki bike to the location she sent me. When I finally got to Yanghwa Bridge, I saw a lovely woman looking over the river deep in thought.

"Penny for your thoughts sweetheart'

The girl jumps "You startle me, Cam."

"Sorry didn't mean to" I took my helmet off "How did you get here this time Jo?''

"Well one of my co-workers, since she was headed this way."  She walks towards me "So where are we going my CamCam."

I handed her my helmet "To the place we always go, my love, the park"  She put on the helmet and hop on.  "So hold on tight my darling."

After making it there we talk about what we did during our week walking hand in hand. 

"So how's your new book coming along Cammy."

"It's still in the opening part, but I still have two months to finish the first draft." 

I'm an author of the best selling multi-novels and I actually meet her at one of my book signings half a year ago. 

Flashback

It was at a bookstore in New York where hundreds of people came to have their copy signed by me.  After an hour talking to my fans and signing their copies, a young looking girl with long brown hair, clearest grey eyes I've ever seen in my life, I couldn't see if she has a pretty smile since she has a white mask on.

"Hello there."  She handed me her copy.  "Who should I write to?"

She pulls down her mask and my god her smile is so beautiful/y.  "Jo please"

I tilt my head to the side "Joe?"

She shook her head  "No no, no 'e'. My name only has J-o."  I gave her thumbs up, as I was writing something nice to her copy, she said something in Korean that took me by surprise Your a lot beautiful than I thought.

I blush a little and respond back to her Thank you, but your the one who's beautiful here.

Her eyes went wide "Y-you know Korean?"

Trying to hold back my laughter "Yes I was there for like three years for work.  Sorry if I startle you."

"N-no not at all, but thank you for the compliment." 

She opens the book once I return it to her, at the bottom of the page my phone number was there with a note that says 'I want to get coffee with you when you're free.'

"Shall we take a picture, Jo?"  

Then two months later I received a text from her asking if I was still in New York and if I'm still down for a coffee.  Luckily I was still there because I had some time off, I told her, yes and the rest was history.

Present Day

"Would I be getting a copy of your work?"

I stop abruptly which cause her to look at me.  "Well, this may sound like a request."  I place my hand on the back of my neck. "But I will send you one if you give me a kiss."

She blushes immediately, but her words were stammering.  "A-a kiss?"

 Abort Cammy, abort my thoughts were telling me. 

"Sorry I should-" Then I felt the softest lips touch mine

She quickly turns around while grabbing my hand again  "Sh-shall we go CamCam."

"Ye-yes, darling."  As we're walking again my mind was still on that kiss, which Jo notice

"Can you stop thinking about it babe, it's embarrassing." She said shyly

"I'm sorry Jo, it's just that you caught me off guard that's all."

"Well, I'll be expecting that copy of that draft soon."  Her face was beet red, so cute.

"But of course my love, I will send it to your job, which by the way how's working for Star Empire."

She pulls me close as she hugs my arm.  "Oh, well you know a lot of hard work and all." She looks at her watch "But I have to get back soon." 

I sigh "Well it can't help, by the way, have you seen 9muses girls lately?"

"Well, that depends on who are you referring to my love."  A sly smile she gave me

I gave her a light slap on the arm.  "Aww babe, don't do this to me, you know your my number one girl."

She laughs  "I know that Cammy, but it sounds like you're a fan of them."

I blush.  "Well, you can say I'm a part of their fan club already."  As we got to my bike, I gave her my helmet. "Safety first darling."

"Oh, you never told me who is your bias."

"I will tell you when I drop you off." 

As we got back to the bridge, I saw a white car parked.  "I think your ride is here darling."

She hops off and gave back my helmet 

"Either she's early or we're late."  She giggles a bit. "Oh well, I had fun tonight my CamCam."

"Me too sweetheart."

"Before I leave, three things."

"Three things?"

"Yes, so the first one is they're having a fan meet in a few days if you didn't know."

My face lit up.  "For real?"

She laughs  "Yes, I'll text you the details.  The second one is this."  Jo gave me a kiss on the lips.  "I think I'm starting to like more of it now."

I had a goofy grin I bet.  "Uh huh me too and the third?"

"Who is your bias?"

"Oh that's easy it's Sojin."  I smile brightly  "Now go before your ride leaves you."

"Oh right, I will talk to you soon Cammy."  She blows me a kiss and ran to her friend's car.