3. Unexpected Visitor

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Cammy P/V

 

What did I just do? She's not even answering back.  Just don't panic she might be working right now, yeah that's it I just hope I didn't scare her off.  

I walk to the kitchen getting some food to cook before I start working on the novel again.  After cooking, my roommate came out of her room.

"Good morning Layla"

"Good morning darling"  She walks to the kitchen making some coffee "So how was your late night date" 

This girl or should I say, a lady who is a year older than me is a supermodel. We meet with a mutual friend and she wanted a place to crash when she's in Korea for her jobs so since I had a spear room I ask her and she been here for a few weeks now. And no there is nothing going on with me and her, yea sure she's hot, but she's not Jo.

"Well I finally got my first kiss, well two actually"

"Way to go kiddo."  She ruffles my hair "So how did that happen" 

So I explain to her what happen that night. "Jeez girl, you can't blackmail her like that."

"But hear me out unnie, she kisses me again when she left without me asking."

"So" Drinking some of her coffee "How does it feel to kiss your first girlfriend"

"Why do you want to switch teams"  I gave her a sly smile

She throws a grape at me which I caught it in my mouth "No pabo, I'm very happy with my boyfriend right now."

I laugh "I know Layla, but my god that first kiss it feels like heaven."

SHe laughs at my response "Aww, your in love, Cammy."

"N-no I am not" Or am I?

"Oh darling, maybe not love yet, but who would go out late at night just to meet a girl or guy." She sighs "Sometimes I wonder in the beginning if it was a booty call." I threw a grape at her which she doge it. "Well it'd true darling"

"Whatever unnie, I'm going back to my studio"

"Oh no no no no girl, you are coming with me to the salon today"

"Why me, shouldn't you be asking your supermodel friends to accompany you."

"True, but you never leave the house during the day so I need you to have some sunlight in that body of yours."

I laugh "Fine I'll go get change ok"

 

Sojin P/V

"Thank you for coming with me girl"

"No problem Sojin," Said Hyemi as she drinks her coffee while waiting for me getting my hair done.  "So when are we going to meet your writer."

"If I do that then it will mean you guys have to disguise yourself just to meet her."

"Well if you weren't such a coward" I glare at her "Well it's true"

 "Well did you forget what I told you hours ago?"

"No, but listen-"

Before she could finish her sentence I grab her hand

"Get me a magazine now!" I scream/whisper to her

"Why?"

"Just do it" She handed me a random one while I hide my face. "What is she doing here?"

"Who Sojin?" I point to the older girl who is across from us getting inside. "Who is she?"

When I was about to answer her, an older lady hugs Cammy from the back. "Oh come on darling please."

Who is she calling my girl 'darling'? She is MINE, ALL MINE

"I'll think about it Layla, but go check-in ok"

"Sure, but if you change your mind let me know ok darling"

On the other side of the salon

"Tsk, if she says 'darling' one more time I will kill her"

"Now Sojin don't be jealous"

"I am not jealous, I'm just stating what is mine that's all"

She looks across and sees Cammy on her  phone typing something "So that's the famous writer of yours"

I blush "Yes that's Cammy"

"She's hot"

"Ya, she is mine!" I said it a bit too loud that got Cammy and her lady friend turn towards us which got me to hide back to the magazine.

Hyemi laughs "That's what you get"

"This is all your fault, don't you have to make some phone calls or something"

"Tsk, fine I'll be back" She blows me a kiss and walks out.

"Well let's see if you will answer me" I took out my phone and sent her a text filled with heart emojis. I look up and notice she had a huge smile and then show to her lady friend her phone. "I guess they are just friends if she's showing her phone" Then my phone ring of a notification.

My sunshine Jo ^_^ r u on break? She so cute

Well let's say mini-break, so what u up to my CamCam

I'm here accompany my roommate to get her hair cut or something lol, plus she said I need some sunlight LMAO can u believe that

LMAO well babe I hate to say this, but ur roommate is right u need some sun in that y body of urs

Jeez baby, u making me blush here

Ay babe ;) so I have a question for u

Ask away my sunshine

Well let's say hypothetically, ur girlfriend is an Idol how would you respond   You look aside and see her deep in thought

Well hypothetically I would feel happy but afraid

Explain my love

Maybe on the next date ;) too much for a text 

LOL sure

"Excuse me Sojin" I look up and see my hairdresser "It's time to wash your hair"

"Ok just give me a minute" I went back to my phone left her a text saying

Darling, I have to let you go, I will call when I am free kisses

Kisses my love

When I get up from the dryer to go to the washroom, I see my girl hugging her phone as if she's hugging me. 

"If only I was more open to you then you would of have the real thing"

 

TO BE CONTINUE.......

 

HELLO EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY SO FAR, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT THE FANMEET 

WRITE COMMENTS I WILL ANSWER THEM ON ANYTHING YOU LEAVE THERE

UNTIL NEXT TIME ^_^