Disagreement/Opportunity

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Hello, readers sorry for not posting anything almost all of March, things were happening in my life some are good and some are bad, but I've been writing just to get my mind off of things to the point where I think I threw a curve ball I would say.  Hopefully, you like this path I'm going in. Now off to the story.

 

Sojin P/V

   After leaving our fanmeet, the car ride home was a very uncomfortable feeling because everyone wants to say something, but that could lead to an argument. 

As we got home, everyone plops to the couch.

"So did you have a nice chat with your friend Sojin?" said Keumjo

Ah dang, it "Yes I actually did." And then some "And she had a great time at the fanmeet also."

"Oh she's your friend," said Kyngri.  Oh, here we go. "Because I didn't know friends kiss friends like how you did with her."

"What?!" Keumjo and Hyemi shouted.

"Oh right after Hyemi ask me to look for her," She pointed at me "I found her with her so-called friend straddle on her."

"I-I can explain." I took a deep breath "Well remember the lady I'm dating, well her name is Cammy White."

"That author?" said Keumjo

"Yes, and you" I pointed at Kyngri "I swear, you better stop flirting with my girl if you ever see her again."

"What is that a threat? Because from what I see is her see the real you as an  Idol, not as Jo her girlfriend."

I stood up "Watch that mouth of yours unnie."

She stood up in my face "What are you scared of Sojin, that she will use or leave you like your past relationships."

I was about to slap her, but our leader caught my hand.

"You two need to calm the hell down!"  We both sat down and let a huff. "Now Sojin, you really need to explain yourself as to why your not fully dating her because we do not have the dating rule anymore."

I sigh "I know that, but hear me out.  I'm afraid that she would mostly leave me rather than use me.  But what I'm more afraid is that the fans will destroy her because I've seen that happen before."

"Don't you think she has the right to know who you are and your thoughts on this because the more time you guys are together some paparazzi will post something and have her questioned about you."  Said Keumjo while eating some popcorn.

"She has a point and also do you really care about what other people think.  Plus I think she is more than capable to take care of herself," said Hyemi

"Your right." I let out a huge sigh. "Alright, I will tell her after our promotions are over."

 "You promise?"

"Yes, I swear on my life.  Now that we everything settled, I'm going to buy some snacks."

As I was on my way to the store my eyes were cover.

"Guess who?" said a male voice

I frown knowing who it is.

 

Cammy P/V

 

  As I wait for Ailee to come by, I've been looking through my SNS seeing people liking my pics and commenting on them. I wanted to post a picture that has me and Jo in it, but something inside me telling me not to.

I was about to reply some of my fans comments when I heard the door knocking like crazy.

"Alright, alright I'm coming."  I open the door and see Aliee still in pajamas and brought her duffle bag. "You're trying to wake up the neighbors' girl."

"My bad, but when you told me over the phone about that, I had to come." She drops the bag on the couch "So where is the envelope."

I pass her the envelope "Here, you will be very much surprise."

She opens it and pulls out the paper. As she started to read it her facial expression change rather quickly. 

"Half a million dollars!"  She looks at me "Are you kidding me?"

"You know they never kid around Ailee, but there's a catch." She stares at me like what else can happen.  "Keep reading."

When she read the last part, she throws the paper to me.  "You cannot do this Cammy. You almost died the last tournament you were in."

If you must know on the paper it said:

Hello Killer Bee,

You are currently invited to our 60th annual martial arts tournament. 
This year will be held throughout the world and we will like for you to participate. 
This year grand prize is HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, but the only way to win is to be able to STAY ALIVE throughout the tournament and NOONE will be held responsible. 
There will be a 32-man/women competition and where and when will be announced once you accept the challenge. 
 If you agreed to enter, there will be a controller with a button claiming that you will join. 
See you in the ring.

 

So here's the thing back when I wasn't a famous writer, I was hustling my way to get by, by beating people up to the point where all I think about was blood and money.  One time someone suggested I should join the tournament, so I did and became top five three years in a row and then top three the following year.  My so call final year being there, I was in the semi-finals and I was way too cocky that I underestimated my opponent to the point where I had to pretend I was dead because I was bleeding too much.  It took me four operations and two years to actually recover everything I have.  Ailee was there throughout the whole me being a "bad person" persona and she took care of me when everyone else abandoned me. 

"I have a question though, how in the world did they find you, Cammy?"

"I wanna know too because after the whole incident I had to put my life in the down low plus I had to dye my hair black."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I need time to think about it."

"What is there to think about unnie!  Your body is not how it was six years ago, plus you have a book that needs to be finished so I forbid you to go!"

"You don't think I know that Ailee!" I yelled at her "I need closure and to win not just for me, but for you also."

"What's this got to do with me?!"

"Everything, you've done way too much for me so I want to pay it forward plus if I go to the tournament the book would be finished by then I assure you."

"Fine, but think it clearly before you press the button.  Also, are you going to tell Jo about it?"

"I might if I ever get the chance to talk to her again."

"You have one week to think about it."  She grabs her duffle bag "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to bed."

"Goodnight."  Aliee walks into my bedroom, while I went to my studio to start writing my book.  As time passes through the night out of the corner of my eye I see the envelope, it feels like as if it wants me to do it.  "No, one week." I chunk it into the drawer and went back to writing.

 

It's a huge risk I'm doing but I hope you guys will like how it will plan out.  I have written two more chapters in my notebook and working on another chapter, but I will post them the rest of this week.  Also to the people who subscribe and bookmark my story I very much appreciate that you like my story.  Until the next chapter everyone :)