Fanmeet Day

My Girlfriend Is An Idol?

Sojin P/V

Saturday ^_^

"Hey let's take five please," I told the girls after practicing the routine for the past two hours.

"Fine" Said Hyemi "I'll give you ten minutes"

"Thank you" That's more than enough for me to call my Cammy.

After what happen outside the salon and giving an earful to Hyemi of having to chat with my girl, but I'm surprised she didn't notice me well may be due to the hair color and I have my mask on.  

I turn on my phone and see the picture of us on our first date "So adorable you are my love."

After the third ring, I heard her groan "Hello?"

"Did I wake you, sweetheart?"

Then I hear some rustling noises "No, not at all my love."

I giggle "How's your nap darling?"

She yawns "Well I dreamt about you like always."

It's a good thing she can't see me blush "Oh really, like what"

"Hmm, we were at a picnic having fun"

"Well maybe one day we can my Cammy"

"So what you up to this morning"

"Well my boss asked me to help out the Fanmeet today" Ugh I hate lying to her, but I just need to.

"So that means I will get to see you" She sounds so happy

"Well not exactly, I will be backstage the whole time, maybe after if my boss lets me"

"I will try not to get my hopes up then"

She sounds so sad I need to cheer her up somehow "Look, babe, I will try my HARDEST for me to see you ok"

"I'm sorry for being so clingy my love it's just that I miss you and your kisses"

"Me too sweetheart"

"Sojin times up!" Hyemi yelled

I gave her a thumbs up "I have to get back to work babe, see you later kisses"

Then I heard a kiss from her "Love you my sunshine Jo" And then she hang up quickly

I laugh "I guess she's embarrassed from saying that to me. Well time to get back to work"

 

Cammy P/V

Ailee's Office

"She's late" I look at my watch for the tenth time

"She's on her way be patient"

"I'll give her five more minutes and if she doesn't then I'll sign the papers and leave."

Before Ailee could protest, the door open and came out an older lady with short brown hair, wearing a white flowy tank top, black denim jacket, and denim jeans. Well, she's pretty cute I'll give her that.

"Sorry I'm late, trying to find a parking space here," she said 

"That's not a problem, so now that everyone's here let's get right to it. Let's start with an introduction, you go first." She pointed at the sponsor 

"Hello, my name is SooYoung and I will be your sponsor for the next two contest."

She pulls out her hand which I took it "Nice to meet you, I'm the author, Cammy White."

"I know who you are, I'm a fan of yours." She winks at me

"Thank you"

Within the next hour, we discuss the rules and regulations for the contest. When I check the time I saw I have an hour to get there before the door closes.

"Well now that we have everything settle, I have to get going"

"How about we get dinner tonight my treat," Said SooYoung

I put on my jacket and grab my helmet "Maybe another time Ms. SooYoung"

"Well here's my card and I will see you soon" she gives me another wink. 

After finding my bike, I search on my GPS the address Jo gave me and apparently I'll get there with ten minutes to spare if I follow the empty route. An hour later I got to the location I brought my carryon purse that has my copy of the album and small gifts for the members. I ran inside hopefully I wasn't the last person, I gave my ticket that Jo sent me to the usher and she escorts me to the front.

"Wow I can see them up close, Jo really outdid herself. I should send her a gift for her troubles."

 

Sojin P/V

"Where is she" I peak through the curtain for the fifth time.

Then I heard a female voice behind me "Who your writer noona"

"Ah! Dang it Hyemi, you scared me."

She laughs "Sorry, so you're looking for her"

"Yes, but she's still not here yet"

"Don't worry there's still ten minutes left."

I sigh and look back to the crowd "I know, but" Then I saw the person I've been looking for, she was wearing her favorite biker jacket which that means she in with her cycle, her denim rip jeans, black/purple chucks, with her carryon purse and one of her signature helmets.

"Finally she's here," said Hyemi

"And you're still here unnie" 

She laughs off "Of course I am, we're just waiting for the other two finish getting ready"

"If they ever finish getting ready" I look back to the crowd and see her interacting with people next to her "Already making friends babe."

"Alright girls, we will start in one minute," said out manager-min

"Ok, time to get into our battle formations" Hyemi giggle

I groan "Oh good lord"

 

Cammy P/V

After getting comfortable in my seat, I felt someone starting at me. "Can I help you?"

"Are you Cammy White the writer?" Said the young lady

"Yes I am"

She looks at the girl sitting beside her "See I told you it's her" Then she looks back at me "We are huge fans"

I smile at them " Thank you" Who knew I would have fans here too.

"So what brings you here if you don't mind me asking"

"Well a very dear friend of mine gave me a ticket here plus I'm a fan of them"

"Who's your bias, mine is Kyngri."

"And mine is Keumjo," said fan #2

"Actually mine is Sojin" Then the lights got dark "Oh shoot it's starting"

As the members walk to the stage, everyone was cheering real loud not that I mind because I was screaming along also.

"Hello, we are NineMusesA" Then more screams pour out.

"Hello I'm Kyngri" A lot of screams pour out especially the girl next to me

"Hi I'm Hyemi" she did a peace sign

" I'm Sojin" She blows a kiss, then she looks down where I was and wink at me which got me blushing.

"And to save the best for last" We all laugh "I'm Keumjo"

After the introductions, they introduce their new album having us to hear a piece of each track song. Later during the Fanmeet, they did their main track song Love City and I got to say it was so good especially Sojin in the beginning my god her voice was so y. The way she dances it was like if she was dancing just for me. 

After the Q&A, and very cute aegyos coming from them, they start doing fan signing which I'm so happy because I can talk to Heymi and Sojin again. As I wait in line I see their fans giving them gifts like bubble guns, flower tiaras, snacks, letters, and some crazy hats. I look around hoping I would see Jo, but unfortunately couldn't find her. I snap from my thoughts when I heard one of the helpers told me I was next, as I walk to their table I saw Kyngri was first then Keumjo, Hyemi and lastly Sojin.

"Hello there," said Kyngri

"H-hello"

"I never see you before is this your first time?"

"Y-yes it is, I'm C-Cammy" shoot I'm studdering

She laughs "Such a cutie, are you single?"

It's my turn to laugh "Actually no"

"Bummer all the cute ones are taken"

I blushed deep red, then I handed her my copy of the album and a gift. "H-here for you"

She took my gift which was a small polar bear plushie. "Awww cute, thank you" Then she signs her name one of her pictures and then added her number also "If you ever become single again call me" she gives me a wink.

"O-oh ok," I said my goodbye and slide to the next person.

"Hi" Keumjo smile at me

Such a beautiful smile "Hello, how are you"

"I'm well, but I should be asking you that because it seems to me this is your first Fanmeet right."

I laugh "Y-yes it is, but to tell you the truth I'm full of jitters, excitement all into one like I'm going to explode" I give her a Squirtle plushie "Here for you."

"Thank you, I love it" Then she flips through the album book to sign her name "So what do you do for a living"

"Actually I'm a writer, I don't know if you heard of me, but I'm Cammy White"

"You're the one who wrote Red Thread and Hurt Locker"

"Yes that's right"

"Omg I love your books, are you working on the sequel of Red Thread"

"It's in the process right now, but once I finish I will send you a copy if you like"

"That will totally make my day"

I giggle "I will let my girlfriend give it to you once I send hers"

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah it's a new relationship I'm in, but she said she works at the same company as you, and actually she told me that she's here working backstage."

"Oh really and who is this girlfriend of yours, I might know her"

"Her name is Jo"

"Jo huh" her eyes move to where Sojin is then back to me " I know a little about her, but I will keep on the look out for that book pinky swear"

"Sure thing, it's a promise" We did a pinky swear and then I slide to the next one which is Hyemi "Nice to see you again Hyemi"

"Well hello there Cammy" She gave me a warm smile "How you like the fan meet so far."

"I would say it's the best night of my life"

"I'm glad we meet your expectations"

"Yes you did and then some" I gave her a tiger plushie "Here for you"

"How sweet of you, thanks. So have you talk to your girl before the fan meet."

"Just this morning, but I hope I would see her afterward"

"I heard you told Keumjo that she's around here," She said it a little too loud that Sojin and everyone else heard it.

"Well that's what she said"

Hyemi slide the album to Sojin after she signs her name "Now time for your final opponent" She giggles 

I laugh " Your funny" When I slide to Sojin, she gave me a shy smile "Hello again"

"Y-yes hi Cammy, how are you?"

"I'm doing much better now that I see you"

Then her face was the best red which was cute "Oh really how come"

"Well don't tell the other girls but your my bias that's why" I had a huge smile "Also don't tell my girlfriend, but you're very beautiful in person"

She laughs " It sounds like your hitting on me Cammy"

"Oh no, just giving you a compliment, and here a gift for you"

I handed her  a Pikachu plushie "I love Pikachus thank you" As she flips through the album book she saw Kyngri's number "Ah, what is this?"

"Oh" Why do I suddenly feel nervous, "I told her that I was taken, and she said if I was ever single to give her a call"

"Oh really, that's interesting, but be careful she's a player"

"Thanks for the heads up, but I love my girl more"

"That's good to hear, hope you two have a happy relationship"

"Thank you" She handed back my album book. "Now I hope I will see her after the fanmeet"

"Oh yea, is she around?"

"Yep, being away for a few days is like not living. Sorry I'm being cheesy here"

She laughs "No not at all, most girls would like this side of people, well fighting"

"Fighting" I walk down the auditorium. As the rest of the Fanmeet comes to an end, I received an unknown text

Meet Jo at the ally after the show

I don't know why it is, but I'm smiling ear to ear knowing I would see her again.

 

 

Hello again thanks for your patience, and this one got a bit longer than the other chapters. Plus I'm haven't been to a fanmeet before so I don't know how it usually is done I watch some Fanmeets through YouTube or Vline to get some kind of idea of it. So far two people are hitting on her besides Sojin. 

 For the next chapter hopefully be posted normally unless I finish it early. Anyways until next time readers.

 

Authors note: well it happened again with the whole misspelled situation LMAO and once again I fix it, so see you soon