EIGHT - His Warm Hands

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

As usual, same with the previous years, their university will be holding a charity event. That event holds onto their funfair concept. Many stalls are open offering many types of thing from personal belonging to delivery to classes and so on. The charity event's main highlight as usual were the "Hidden Talent Competition" which each year all of the students around the campus can freely join the Competition to show-off their talent. Besides, the Hidden Talent Competition does gives them lots of curricular points to support their end-semester CGPA marks. What should we said is it is like killing two birds with one stone. You gained the popularity around the campus, got noticed by your crush and scored the curricular points.

"Sehun-ah, the competition is coming up, what should we do this semester. I really hate to collect our points with the other activities." Jongdae asked.

"As usual, The Stupid will enter the competition." Sehun replied.

"Plus, I need to show something to someone." Sehun added.

"What do you want to show?" Hong Bin asked.

"Ah no, I want to express my unspoken thoughts to someone."

"And that person is?" Jongdae asked curiously.

"You will know it soon. Now help me arranging our song for the competition. Go, go, go!"

As they walked by the hallway besides the university's main garden. They happened to saw Hyun Seul walking besides Jongin side by side.

Hong Bin POV

"Sehun-ah..."

"Wae?" Sehun replied lazily.

"You said to us that she doesn't has anyone right now. So who is that person beside her? That seems suspicious in my eyes." Hong Bin added as his eyes trailing along with that two persons as they decided to sit on one of the table benches around the garden.

Sehun quickly gaze his eyes to see what does Hong Bin happened to be bubbling about. As he look shocked with what he saw. For the first time ever he saw Hyun Seul letting someone her hair like that, bringing the trailing hair that falls to her face to the back of her ears. The thing that he doesn't knows, he slowly clenching his fist. Just by looking at the lovely scene makes him angry.

"Ehh? A few days ago I saw her walking around the campus looking lovely-dovely with Chanyeol, your high school friend. Rumors spreading around that she is Chanyeol's girlfriend as some of the people always bumped with them when both of them walking home together everyday. Is she a double-timer girl? Having all the good looking guys to cling around her. Seducing them with her pretty face." Jong Dae frowned.

"Don't say anything like that. She is not what you think of. She is Chanyeol's younger sister." Sehun plainly added.

"Ehhhhh? Isn't they born on the same year? How come she became Chanyeol's younger sister? Is she his twin? You did not tell us anything about Chanyeol having a sister or siblings." Jongdae amused by the facts.

"Chanyeol was born on 27th January and she happened to born on 20th December. On the same year. And since high school, they don't really like it when people around them knew about their relationship. "

( A/N: I know that Channie was born on 27th of November. Don't mind about this story because I really want to have siblings like this. A brother who was born in the same year as me. HAHAHA :P )

"What a weird siblings." I added.

"Eh wait Sehun, so is she happened to be your schoolmates too? Since she is Chanyeol's younger sister. And you already knew her before?"

Sehun nodded to Jongdae's questions.

"Does she happened to be your ex-girlfriend in the past since you seems to have some interest in her?" I asked.

"Nahh, no. But there's some unsettle things between us." Sehun stated.

************

Suddenly without his own knowing, Sehun were already on his way to the two people who are still talking at the table bench.

"Heyy." Sehun greeted with his left hand in his skinny jeans pocket.

Jongin looked at him amused.

"What do you want?" Jongin asked with a tension tone.

Hyun Seul looked at Jong In with questioned eyes. Now what is this situation, Hyun Seul asked to herself.

"Jongin, can I talk to you for a moment?" Sehun asked.

Jongin frowned his eyebrow makes him looking like a cute confusing 5 years old kid.

"Yeah sure." Jong In replied.

Sehun indicated his finger to a place nearby, but still far enough for Hyun Seul to hear what they were talking about.

"Who gives you the permission to be lovely-dovely with her like that in public?" Sehun stated with cold serious voice.

"Who are you to complain about that? You have nothing to do with her now. So, stay away from her from now on. Now, she is mine not yours anymore!" Jongin exploded.

"Says who? As far as I know, she is still mine!" Sehun replied.

"Go ask her by yourself. She don't need you in her life anymore. You was never on her side when she is sad, I am the only one who stays. Despite this 4 years that passes by, I never forget about her. I will always be there for her whenever she needs someone. You and the rest are the same. Giving pain to her heart. Can't you see her now? She is not the same person as I used to know. Now she is a cold-hearted girl. Not the warm-hearted girl that I used to know back when we were in middle school. Don't you know how much she had change? Blame yourself for that!" Jongin stated with serious voice but obviously there's flare in his eyes.

"A.... Are you and her now a-a thing?" Sehun stutterly asked.

"Just back of now young man." Jongin walked away and inviting Hyun Seul to leave the place with him.

Sehun's POV

How stupid is this. There is clearly unsettle things between us and now she decided to have a relationship with someone else? Then who am I here? Am I not important to her back then and now? I reached my phone on my side jeans pocket and started to dial Chanyeol's number.

"Chan."

"Hmm?" Seems like he is eating right now.

"Are you currently eating food?"

"Eoo, wae?"

"Alone?"

"I'm waiting for Hyun Seul at our department's cafeteria."

This is the chance! Go and grab it Oh Sehun!

"Errrr Chan, can I wait for her replacing you? I have something to talk to her."

"Are you sure? I don't want her to be mad at me later on."

"Nah I'm going to promise you that wont happen."

"Take a good care of her, it's really cold outside. It seems that it will about to snow anytime soon."

"Okay boss!"

Hyun Seul's POV

I end up walking home with this guy beside me. It is freaking cold outside here and now what? I have to walk with him. I don't even talk to him now why I must face all of this. Park Chanyeol! I'm going to cut you into pieces like fish! Wait up for your destiny! I end up heating my palm with my hot breath hoping that will help me to warm up a little.

Suddenly I felt someone grabbed my hand and slowly intertwined our hands firmly and I got to admit that it helps. Like a LOT. Suddenly he stops and his free right hand trailed to my free left hand. He let go both of my hand and pull out his left winter gloves and put it on my left hand.

As the cold hand of him brushed against my bare hand, it felt weird but seems like magic. It's not like Yeol's touch and I never let anyone besides Chanyeol held my hands since I don't really like skinship. But now this stranger started to gives me spines down to my stomach. Sends electricity all over my cold body.

"Wear this, it will warms you." He smiled.

As for me, I give him a questionable look as I keeps looking at my right hand which is currently without any gloves on. He only gave me one of the gloves as the other one remains on his right hand. He seems to understand what I am curious about and started to smile widely flashing his beautiful eye-smile. That I missed the most.

"Ah as for this hand," He paused and kept smiling and flashing my hand up a little and intertwined it firmly like before. He then continued.

"As for this hand, I will keep it." He brings our intertwined hand into his winter coat pocket.

Ouch my poor heart, why are you being like this? Control yourself please!

I heard some of the uncles and aunties whispered as they passes us. Looking at our current situation, I kept my head low and started to pull away my right hand from his tight grab but that doesn't give any help at all instead, he tighten his grab.

"Why? Are you embarrassed?" He asked.

"There are already several rumors around the campus about me being a double-timer girl. Now am I being triple-timer girl? With 3 of the most wanted guy around the campus? What a joke. Haha." I laughed sarcastically.

"Finally, you do open up your mouth and let me hear that voice." He smiled sweetly while looking at me with the corner of his eyes.

"Just let me go, we aren't that close to begin with." I replied with flat voice, looking into his eyes. Hoping he will understand what I mean.

"Noooo, I don't want to let it go." He said playfully.

"Don't you feel shy to the elderly who passes by us? I don't remember anything about you being this shameless." He gets on my nuts. Who do he think he is to do all of these things to me? Throwing me away if he doesn't need me and picks me back when he wants me again?

"So you do remember about me huh? I thought you are having some amnesia or something familiar because when the first time I saw you in the campus, in your class, you seems don't know me at all." He added.

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid things.(A/N: 5SOS here! lol lol lol hahah)" I looked down as we make a left turn on the sidewalk path around my neighborhood.

"Ohh, I get it now. I am just some stupid things that lies in your memories. That's why now you are already a thing with Jongin now. I thought he is just a friend of yours, your best friend. Now he is a best boyfriend huh? Am I right or am I right?" He replied as his voice get an octave higher than before.

"What was that? Come again? Jongin is my boyfriend now? Says who?" I asked him. Still starstruck with the false fact that he just stated.

"Everyone else in campus says that. Who wouldn't right? Since you are being lovely-dovely with him in public around the campus. I remember in high school you won't let any other guy have any serious skin-ship with you. You don't even let me hold your hand back then and now he can freely being lovely-dovely with you in public?"

"I don't let him do that! He does that without my permission. Even me, myself got shock with his sudden action."

We are now already in front of my house and I was about to ring the doorbell when he suddenly continues.

"From what I saw, you do enjoy that right?"

I thought this fight had over awhile ago. Now he is starting again?

"What's wrong with you? Fine! I like it! Like it so much! Satisfied now? At least he appreciates me. Haven't you heard the phrase "Loving someone who is in love with you is much better than waiting for someone you love to love you back?" At least I knew that fact that he loves me. I don't have to doubt about that. He has been loving me for the past 9 years and from what I see he can love me for many years more."

"Then what about us? " He asked.

"We don't have anything even from the beginning. I'm not yours and you are not mine either. We are just strangers who live in the same house for awhile."

Suddenly the front door of my house opened from inside, showing my mother's figure with a black plastic bag in both of her hands which is I believe our daily trash. By the look of her eyes I know she loves what she see now. Since he is still holding my hand tightly underneath his winter jacket and how close we exactly are. She really loves Sehun and sometimes I even wonder if Sehun is her third child. I pull away my hand from his grip as fast as I could. My mother grins widely.

"Ohhhhh, Sehunnie! Why won't you come in for a while, the weather is getting worst. I don't want both of you getting sick in this cold weather. I think it might be snowing sooner by seeing how strong the wind are right now. Faster, come in boy. And you Hyun Seul, why don't you ask him to come in?" She commanded.

"Ah. Hyun Seul has invited me and we were about to come in when you come out just now." He smiled to my mother. What a goody liar. Tchh.

"Ah good, Hyun Seul-ah, make him a cup of hot chocolate later." See, she loves him that much!

As we enter our house together, I saw Chanyeol lying on the coach in the living room in front of the television. He who seems to enjoy watching Supernatural, our favorite television series look shocked with what he saw. Me bringing this dude who is currently standing beside me.

I went straight to my room on upper floor as Chanyeol trailed me behind.

"Hyunnie, why is he here?" He asked.

"He accompanied me home, then our mother saw him with me at the front door."

"What happened? Did the two of you finally making-up?"

"What? Noooooo! Why would we? He is just some stranger from my past. And don't act like you know nothing about this! I told you to wait for me right and you replaced yourself with that guy." I replied.

"Aigo Hyunnie. I'm sorry sister for that but I don't promise I wont do that again and I think mom will ask him to stay over for this night since it is snowing heavily outside." Chanyeol replied while looking outside through our balcony door.

"It's up to her, but I wont give up my room. She should find her third child somewhere else except for my room."

"Don't you think it is a bit mean to him?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, what he does to me is more meaner than this."

Without the both of them realize, the main topic of their conversation hears it all.

She does hate me now.

And that night, Sehun ends up sleeping in Chanyeol's room.