TWENTY-FOUR - The Truth

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Hyun Seul's POV

I woke up the next morning around 3:00AM with a little headache. I felt so dirty right now. I looked to the man next to me on my bed and grab the blanket to cover up my body. How can he do this to me. He is such a beast. I hate him. I walked to the shower and turn the faucet on while crying in the shower for a good 30 minutes. That 30 minutes was not enough and I still felt dirty from what he had done to me last night. I exited the shower and change into an oversized sweater with my black jeans. I grabbed my daily belongings with me in my backpack with a few clothes with me. I exited the house with tears still rolling on my cheeks.

Sehun's POV

I woke up feeling the spot next to me on our bed empty. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall that shows 6:42AM. , I'm late to school. I covered my body and entered the shower and get ready to school as fast as I could. After I finished showering, I went downstairs not bothering to tidying my bed sheet as I already late to school. I entered the kitchen and saw nobody was there. That's weird. She doesn't even bother to wake me up in the morning and she is not even in the kitchen nor preparing my breakfast. I ignored that and went outside and locked the door. I exited the house and walked to the school.

As I reached our school, I entered my class and the teacher came in as usual and started the class. I saw Chanyeol in class and he smiled at me with his big grin smile showing his richness of teeth. That kinda reminds me of someone whom I can't remember who. I just ignored him and glance at him from the corner of my eyes.

Recess time finally here. I searched for Hyun Seul or Jongin and I didn't found both of them but I found both of her new friend and one of them were Chanyeol's seatmate, Joohyun. I went to them.

" Joohyun-ah, where is Hyun Seul? I didn't see her today at school." I asked Joohyun.

"Soojung-ah, Where is Hyun Seul?" Joohyun asked Soojung.

"She didn't come to school today. Eh wait. Why did you asked about her? Did both of you are close to each other?" Soojung replied and asked me.

"Ah nothing. I should get going. Bye." I quickly left them before they bombard me with more questions.

This is weird. She were up early today and didn't wake me up but she's not in school?

Hyun Seul's POV

I left the house early today and I went to my cousin's apartment. I rang the bell early in the morning today luckily she's up early and let me in. She is older than me and her name is Park Yoora. She was shocked to saw my face on her front door that early while crying. She let me in and asked me what happened to me. I told her the whole story and she can't help nothing besides giving me moral support. She told me I can stay as long as I want here.

"You can stay here as long as you want but you can't skipped school for too long okay? Your future is on the line. Do not ruin your future because of that." She advised me.

"Okay eonnie. A couple of days will do. I just don't want to see his face for this time being." I replied.

"Okayy. I'm up to work. Take care of yourself here okay?" She left me for her work.

************

Sehun's POV

Hyun Seul has been absent for this whole week. I felt wronged to her. I know that I'm wrong but she is nowhere to be found. That day after I went back from school, I tidy up our bed sheet and found strain of blood on that sheet. I screwed her. She was a before I did that to her. I feel so guilty to her but she is nowhere to be found. I asked her friends everyday about her but their answer were still the same. She's absent. I walked to my locker and took few books and headed to Chemistry lab for the next class. My class and Hyun Seul's class are going to be joined class for today for our Chemistry subject. I entered the class and seat on the left of second row of the laboratory table. I saw Jongin and Chanyeol on the table on the right side of mine. They talked together and shared laughter. A few minutes after that Hyun Seul entered the lab and I'm so shocked to see her. She took a seat next to Chanyeol. Not long after that a girl entered the class and dragged Hyun Seul by her wrist and make her stand in front of the class. She slapped Hyun Seul's face and the whole laboratory were shocked with that scene. Even I were stood up from my seat because she slapped Hyun Seul. I saw Chanyeol and Jongin went to her as I clinched my hand into fist. Why it will always be other boys in our relationship.

Chanyeol went to her and hugged her. That sure makes my blood boiled. He checked her cheeks and saw blood on her face. That girl slapped her a little bit to hard and makes her spectacles broken and the glasses starched her face.

"Yah! What is wrong with you?" Jongin yelled to that girl.

"What's wrong with me? Asked your ty girlfriend here! She is the one who is wrong here. Can't you see she is always flirting around Chanyeol oppa like this. What a . Are you not mad at your girlfriend? What a hopeless boyfriend you are. Chh." She yelled back at Jongin.

"Oh my God. What a joke you got there! Let me correct you here young lady. Firstly she does not flirt with anybody here. Second, she is not my girlfriend, she is my best friend. Thirdly, why can't she be around Chanyeol. It's up to her if she want to hug him or anything. Chanyeol is her own brother. She can do what she want! You can clearly see who is the flirt here right?" He smirked after his answers.

I felt a pang on me. Chanyeol is her older brother? Why I didn't knew about this? I am definitely the bad guy here doing things like that to her. Oh my God what I'd done to her????

"Come on Seul-ah. Let's clean the cuts on your face." Chanyeol took her out of the class.

I went up and exited the class too. I ran to both of them and I touched Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Can you pass her to me? I will handle her for you." I asked Chanyeol.

"Okay sure. You can take her to infirmary room. Make sure to clean all of her cuts well. I can count on you with that right?" He asked.

I nodded to him.

"Okay I'm going first then. I'll explain to the teacher about where both of you went then after this don't worry." He patted my shoulder.

I hold one of her shoulder and my other hand grab her hand and intertwined it with mine. I can feel her shiver. Maybe still traumatized with the scene before. I bring her to the infirmary and asked the nurse for the first aid kid and cleans her cuts.

"You could take a rest. You should lay down." I told her.

"No. It's okay. Can you just go away? I don't want to see your face here." She replied with a cold tone of voice.

"Okay I'll out if you wanted me to." I hugged her before I went out of the infirmary room.

She stayed silent on the bed and doesn't bother to say a word to me. On my way out, I saw both Joohyun and Soojung went in. Soojung look at me weirdly and went away to Hyun Seul.