SEVENTEEN - Roller Blades

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

I still can't forget that Lee Hana girl. How come she can be that confident in confessing? I don't understand her. Before I went home yesterday, she came to my class and confessed to me that she love me. I told her the feeling is not mutual so she should stop herself from falling for me even more and move on. After that I went out of the class and spotted Hyun Seul in her class arranging her bag. And that evening our first date happened.

And right now, I walk along the hall and I saw Hyun Seul existing from her class. I grab her by her elbow and drag her to follow me. We are heading to the school gate and we are going to have our second date today.

After a few meters away, I heard a light foot step sound and I quickly look back and was greeted by nothing but thin air. This is weird. I just shrugged it off and slowly put my right hand to Hyun Seul's waist and bring her nearing my body.

"YAH! What are you doing? Are you crazy?" She whispered and keeps looking from right to left to make sure there is no one saw us like this.

"Just play along with me. Keep that smile on your stupid face." I replied while smiling.

I bring her to my embrace and hug her tightly and quickly remove her hairband from her hair.

"Don't forget to smile. You are being hugged by the school most wanted guy right now." I whispered to her ear and slowly released the hug and still keeping the smile on my face.

The hug lasted for more than a minute. After releasing the hug, I kept my right hand on her waist and slowly bring the strand of her hair to the back of her ear. After that I kiss her cheek. Her face is so hilarious and she looked so shocked with my action and her face became red. I smile to her and quickly bring ourselves outside the school gate. After we reached the school gate, I released her waist.

"YAH! OH SEHUN!" She yelled out loud. Gosh! Her voice is so high pitched!

"WHAT?" I yelled back at her.

"What did you just do just now?" She still yelling.

"That Hana girl is following me from behind. I must convince her that I already got myself a girlfriend. She is so annoying!" I told her the truth.

"So if she followed you , why must I be involved in your problem? Urghhhh I hate you!" She growled frustratedly.

"We are going to get married at the end right? So what's wrong by just using you?" I asked her.

"You asked me what's wrong by using me? Hey do you already forgot our rules? No interaction at school! You just broke the first rule!"

"Get lost with that rule! How to not have any interaction at school? We are going to get married! You should change that rule!" I told her.

She went silent. Hah! I already convinced her a little!

"So what are we going to do today?" She asked.

"What about amusement park?" I asked her back.

"Nahh it is to mainstream. I hate crowded place." She replied.

"I don't have any batter idea anymore." I sighed. Going on dates is sure one of the hardest thing to do.

"What about roller blading?" She beamed with sparkly eyes.

"I don't have a pair of roller blade and I don't know how to play that thingy. Besides, you want to went roller blading with that skirt of yours? Are you sure you are not planning on seducing me?" I smirked to her.

She hit the back of my head.

"Yah! This is how you are going to treat your future husband! Have some respect to me!" I slowly rubbed my head at the place where she hit before.

"Then, if you don't want to receive hits from me, you should stop being a ert and too conceited! Come on, let's go to my house first. I got roller blade and of course I'm going to get change first before went playing you jerk." She leaded our way to her house.

"But, I don't have a pair of roller blade. I told you right?"

"I got two pair of that at home. The other one is my brother's. You can borrow his roller blade. Besides he went to the basketball summer camp with the school team." She explained.

We went straight along the side of the road and I can see a park nearby. There are lots of kids playing there. I spotted a few people playing roller blades there too. I guess we will playing there too soon.

"Your brother is in the school basketball team? Eh? How come your older brother is still in school when we already in our final year in high school? Did he repeated his year or something?" I asked her curiously.

"No he is not. He is the same age as us." She replied.

"You got twins? Wahh! Did he went to our school? How come I never saw you with any other guy than that Jongin kid? Eh wait, is he is your twin. Wait, wait, but both of you have different surname . Ahh this is confusing!"

"Hahaha . No he is not Jongin and we are not twins. We just happened to be born on the same year. He was born on the early year in January while I was born on later on December. That is why we are same aged siblings! and yes he goes to our school." She explained.

I can see that she is so happy while talking about her older brother. So that is why she want her brother to make the decision for her that night then. She is so fond of her brother. They must be really close.

"Okay we are already here. I think you should change too. I will grab my brother's clothes for you. Both of you are about the same size I think." We enter her house and she quickly run upstairs leaving me alone in the living room.

I look around their house. This is the second time I'm in here. There are a corner of the house which hangs all the family's picture. I saw the parents, a girl and a boy. There are only two of them as the child in this house. Ahhh, no wonder she is so fond of her brother. That family picture was taken when they are around 12 years-old I think. Elementary school. But her brother looks familiar to me. I don't know who he is but that face look so familiar. His body is chubby and he wears spectacles. His ear is the most outstanding features of his whole body besides his richness of teeth. I swear I've seen this guy somewhere.

"You can go to the toilet there and get change." She suddenly appear and hand me a pair of trousers and a t-shirt.

I opened the folded t-shirt and put it on my body. This size will do I think. I look at her and she is already change her attire.

"The toilet is over there." She pointed to the toilet.

I went to the toilet and get change quickly and got out from there. Even the toilet is spacious and so cozy. Uncle Park sure knew how to use the space very well when he designed the house. When I get out from the toilet, I was greeted by Aunty Park. She smile to me.

"When did you got here? Did you want to meet Hyun Seul? Wait a minute here, I will call her for you." Aunty Park asked me with her lovely tone.

"Ahh no aunty, I came here with Hyun Seul just now. We are going to play roller blades after I get change. Oh, by the way, I borrowed you son's clothes. Is it okay with you?"

"Ehh, it's okay with me you can wear that. he got lots more in his closet so don't you mind about that." Aunty Park replied.

"Yaaaaa Oh Sehun! Faster please!" I heard Hyun Seul yelled from the outside.

"Aunty, I should get going. Your daughter is so noisy. Hahahah." I wave my hand to Aunty Park and heading outside.

"Hahahaha, just don't mind her. You should control her in whatever your method is. I don't mind about that. You are going to be her husband soon. Goodbye then!" Aunty Park wave back at me as I exited the house.

************

We arrived at the park and started to roller blading . I fell a few times and it annoys me!

After half an hour "Ahh I'm not going to play this anymore! This thing is so annoying!" I shout while taking a seat at a bench nearby.

Hyun Seul hears me and come to my direction and take a seat beside me.

"Yah, you are giving up already? Come on! Get your bumps up!" She cried.

"This thing is so annoying.I kept falling and hurts my !" I replied.

"Okay let's go, I will teach you. Stand up now." She replied and grab both of my hands.

This felt weird. I don't know what I feel when she hold my hands like this.

"You should bend your body a little to make yourself balance. Let's try this. I will hold your hand until you can balance yourself and able to move by yourself." She explained with a serious tone. Her face is so focused and that's quite cute.

The lesson went for the whole evening and I never thought I will love spending time with her like this.

************

-The next day-

Hyun Seul's POV

It's been a long time since I played roller blade and my body ache here and there. I think Sehun's body will be worse than this. Hahahah. He looks like a little boy yesterday. A cute little dongsaeng that I must protect. Unfortunately there is no chance for me in his heart. That spot already filled by someone else.

I am walking to school alone today since Jongin and Yeol still in the basketball summer camp. I felt lonely when both of them are not around. But luckily they will arrive today! Yeay for me!

I went to my locker to grab some books and went to my class. Our teacher arrive after the first bell ringing. The lesson went good until recess time.

I organize my book into my school bag while humming song. I am so happy right now! Yeol and Jongin will arrive anytime soon! I went to the cafeteria and spot Yeol's figure at the left side of the cafeteria. I smile at him and he replied with a big grin and mouthed "I miss you" to me. I smile and mouth replied him too with "I miss you more okay."

We don't interact much at school. That is my own demand. During elementary school, he is still chubby and nobody notice him, but when we go to middle school, he became much taller and automatically became slimmer. Since that, his futures became more structured and he is a hot topic between the students. All my schoolmates want to befriend with me to get close to him and I found that uncomfortable. So in high school, I asked Yeol to pretend that we did not know each other in school but we will meet at the bus stop nearby when the school finished to heading home. There are a few rumors spreading around that both of us are going out since a few people from our school bumped with us when we are heading home. We just shrugged it off and still pretending that we didn't know each other until today.

I spotted Sehun with his friends a few meters from Yeol and he keeps glaring at me. Why must he always glare at me when we meet each other at school? Hish, that boy always giving me headache. I don't understand his personality towards me. Sometimes he seems bubbly, sometimes he seems sassy, sometimes he seems cold but most of all he is always sassy.