TWENTY TWO - New Friends

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Hyun Seul's POV

After I exited the basketball court and went straight to my class. Most of the students doesn't arrive yet. I put my things and grab a few books in my locker and went straight to my class to be greeted with nobody. I sit on my designated seat and began to do a light study. I was immersed with my books and didn't notice a girl from my class came nearing me.

"Hyun Seul ah, annyeong." She greeted me.

"Oh! Annyeong. You came early today?" I asked her.

"Oh you noticed me?" She asked me with her dumbfounded face.

"Of course I noticed you. You are my classmate, Soojung. Jung Soojung." I replied.

"Wahh! You knew me? I wanted to be friends with you for a long time already but I only got the courage to greet you today. I really adore you!" She replied a little bit too excited.

"Didn't we were already friends? We are classmates right? And I've got nothing to be adored to. I'm just an average students like all of you too." I replied.

"No I swear I really adore you. You are like the brain of the school and you are polite and beautiful too!" She said.

"Eyyy, I was usually told that I am arrogant. This is the first time someone saying that I'm polite. Students in this school always called me arrogant and nerd. Not beautiful and polite. You must be mistaken me for someone else." I replied to her.

"Ehh nooo! I live few blocks away from you and my mother always told me how kind, polite and graceful you are. I'd always wanted to greet and befriend with you but I was afraid that you might rejected me. Besides you always beside your friend, Jongin. I was a little bit afraid to talk to him as I'm afraid his admirers might attack me." She explained with a horror expression written all over her face when she talked about Jongin's admirers.

"Hahahahahahah! I didn't knew you are this funny. Sure, sure we can be friends. We can go to school together after this if you don't mind me?" I replied to her.

It wont bring any harm right to make new close friends. She seems fine and polite.

"Yeay! Can we grab brunch together during our break time later?" She asked me.

"Yeah, sure! I would glad to accept that. Besides, Jongin is always busy with his basketball these days. They have an upcoming competition. A big one. I always ate alone nowadays." I made a sad expression and pouted a little.

She pinched both of my cheeks and replied. "Hyun Seul-aa~~ I didn't knew you are this cuteeeeee! Awwwwww~"

"Ya! It's hurt. Let me goo!" I frowned.

************

-Recess time-

"Hyun Seul-ah! Here!" Soojung called me to seat with her during our break.

I smiled. I went to her and seated there with my food.

"Let me introduce you to my friend, Joohyun. Joohyun-ah this is Hyun Seul. Hyun Seul this is Joohyun."

Joohyun hold out her right hand for me and I shake it.

"I know you Joohyun. You seat beside Chanyeol in your class right?" I stated.

"You knew me? Oh! Sorry that I sat beside your boyfriend in my class. It's not like I wanted to but our homeroom teacher makes me do that." She apologized.

"Hey you don't need to apologizing me for sitting beside him." I replied.

"But he is your boyfriend. Don't you feel jealous about that?" Joohyun asked me.

"Boyfriend who? Chanyeol? Puhahahahah! Although how much I wanted him as my boyfriend, sadly we can't become an item." I replied while smiling.

"He rejected you? That guy seriously? I'm going to talk to him later. That guy is really something! He already did something to you but he doesn't want to take the responsibility for that? He is going to get it from me!" Joohyun replied angrily and clenched her fist.

"Hey relax Joohyun, relax. Hahahaha you guys were seriously very funny." I laughed at her.

"Hey Hyun Seul. How come you were laughing with this matter. He already screwed you up and wasted you." Soojung replied.

"Hey calm down you guys. Hahahahaha." I replied back.

"How can we calm down. You are our friend." Soojung replied angrily.

"Hahahahaha relax guys relax. If I told you a secret would you keep it from others? And do not freaked out okay?" I asked them.

They nodded.

Soojung asked. "What secret?"

Come here. I asked them to come nearing me.

"I can't be together with him because he is my brother. Older brother." I smiled.

"WHAT??? HOW COME??" They both replied on the same time.

"Hey I told you already do not freak out about this." I closed both of my ears. They seriouslly can be this loud?

"So the rumors?" Joohyun asked.

"We do entered the same house. We are siblings of course we live in the same house. But the other rumors were all made up from the haters and his admirers." I replied.

"Poor you. I didn't believe the rumors but seeing you doesn't give a freak about that made me let it go and respect your decision." Soojung stated.

"You guys are twins?" Joohyun asked.

"Nope." I replied. And the story goes on and on and on about us.