EIGHTEEN - E-Day

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

After the second date and the incident at the cafeteria happened, Oh Sehun and Park Hyun Seul never interact with each other. When they bumped to each other at school, Sehun will find another way to make sure their path will never met. Sehun is avoiding her. Obviously. There are no valid reasons for his attitude. Or atleast that is what he thinks. But for sure there IS a valid and solid reason. There are no such thing in this world happened without a reason.

Hyun Seul POV

"The Oh family will come here in any minutes. Go get ready Hyun Seul." My mother informed me.

"Ne."

I go upstairs and started to take a bath and changing my clothes to something more decent. I change to a peach floral blouse and black skinny jeans. I don't want to meet that sassy boy. I can't understand his behavior. He is avoiding me at school. As I stroll down the stairs I heard some noise from downstairs, They already arrived I assumed. I went down and greet Aunty Oh.

"Good Morning Aunty Oh." I bowed. I bring myself to sit beside her and I smile a little.

"Morning Hyun Seul! Are you ready for tomorrow night?" Aunty Oh replied my greeting.

"Tomorrow night? What about tomorrow night? I know nothing about tomorrow night." I asked her with a blank expression written all over my face.

"Ehhh? Sehun didn't tell you about that? Your mother?"

I shook my head.

"Your engagement ceremony will be held tomorrow night. I coming to pick you up so we could buy your dress for that night."

"Eh? Engagement ceremony? Tomorrow? I'm going to get engage first? At this early age aunty? Why I know nothing about this?"

"Hish that boy! I told him to inform you about this since he is the one that wanted to hol..."

Sehun's POV

I came out from the kitchen and headed to the two lady in the living room. I stood up behind them and both of the seems did not realize that I am there too.

"Your engagement ceremony will be held tomorrow night. I coming to pick you up so we could buy your dress for that night." my mom replied to her question.

"Eh? Engagement ceremony? Tomorrow? I'm going to get engage first? At this early age aunty? Why I know nothing about this?"

"Hish that boy! I told him to inform you about this since he is the one that wanted to hol....." No mom you are not going to tell her that! Never in a million years!

I quickly cut my mom's rant.

"Baby I forgot to tell you that our engagement are going to be on this weekend. You seems so busy with your school works and I totally forgot about that." I slipped myself beside her and the remaining hair to the back of her ears.

That sofa supposed to be for two people only and when I sit there too, we are dangerously near. Okay correct that, I do sit on her lap a little. My right thigh is on her lap. By looking at her face and I know she is shocked because of my action and me calling her "baby". That is my first time calling her sweetly like that.

"Now shall we get going son?"

"Yeah I think so too." I replied to my mom and smile to her.

I take Hyun Seul's hand and we both stand up. I lead her way to the car and open the back door for her.

"Nahh, I'm going to sit at the back. You, go sit at the front seat." My mom said.

"Ne." She nodded.

I smile looking at how good she behave in front of the elders. Can't she be that nice to me too?

************

"You should go somewhere else! You can't see the dress yet. You should see that dress tomorrow." My mom told me.

"Aaaaaa~ eomma wae?? She is going to get engage with me not you. So I should see the dress she is going to wear." I whined to my mom. I should see that dress right? I should see if she is going to meet my standard or not.

"No and it is a big NO Sehun-ah. You should stroll elsewhere but not here. it is not going to be a surprise then if you see the dress now."

"Hish mom! You are no fun at all." I left them at the dress shop and bring myself to a coffee shop nearby. I guess I'm going to spend my time here then.

After about an hour later I saw both of the said lady walking to my direction. She texted me asking where am I and I told her about my location. So both of them now heading to this coffee shop. I get out from the coffee shop and meet them outside the shop. When they are nearing me, I frowned my eyebrows. I don't like what I see right now.

"Yah! Park Hyun Seul!" I shouted enough for her to hear.

My mom look at me with a weird face.

"Mwo? What did I do? Did I do something wrong?" She asked with an innocent face not understanding the situation. She sip more of her bubble tea.

"Didn't I told you, do not drink bubble tea without me. Is it that hard to understand." I scold her.

"What? You are yelling at me because of this bubble tea? Yah, this guy is so unbelievable." She shook her head right to left a few time.

"Oh Sehun..." My mom called me with a low tone voice.

"But I already tell you, do not drink bubble tea without me. Why you broke our promise?" I replied with a low voice that slightly sounded sad while pouted.

"Hish! Here take this! Don't give me that face anymore!" She handed me her bubble tea and it is in chocolate flavor! My favourite!

"Hahahahah! You are such a kid Oh Sehun. Hahahahahah." My mom laugh at me whole heartedly. I'd never saw her laughing like this.

"Ahhh eomma waee! What is so funny about?" I whined to my mom. She laugh at me. How dare she laugh at her son like that.

"I'd never saw you acted like such a kid like that. And both of you are arguing about a drink? About bubble tea? You are such a fun couple. Are you always arguing like this? It's cute!" My mom squeals.

"Ahhh eomma! You are so annoying." I ignored both of them and keep walking straight.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! We should by your suit now!"

"Eomma, I already bought it last night. Hehehe. Shouldn't we get going? You said you want to invite a few of your friends to the ceremony tomorrow." I remind her.

"Ah right! I should! You just drop me at the restaurant, I'll call and ask your dad to pick me up later. I'm going to spend some of my time with my friends today. Do not wait for me. Both of you should go somewhere."

I drop my mom at her friend's restaurant. I saw Mrs. Park is also there and we greeted them and she introduced us to their friends and invited them to our party tomorrow. After that, we left to the car again. I drove the car and the car went silent. The atmosphere turns awkward.

"Are you avoiding me this past few weeks?" She broke the silent.

"Avoiding you?" I asked back.

"Yea. Are you? It seems like that.You don't even look at me when we bumped each other." She replied.

"Why would I avoid you? I've been acting like that because the is nothing to talk between both of us."

"Lie. Then why didn't you tell me about the engagement ceremony? I just knew it this morning and the event is going to be tomorrow. Did I look that dumb in your eyes? Answer me Oh Sehun!" She seems angry.

"I told you right, I forgot about that. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"You forgot about it? That is also totally a BIG lie. If you forget about that why did you already buy your suit last night? That is the prove that you do remember about that."

"I thought your mom already told you about that. How about you? What is your relationship with Chanyeol? You thought that I didn't knew huh? If both of you are officially dating, just end this bull! And don't be that obvious when showing your love at school. Its sickening me! I heard rumors about you bring him home with you huh? What did both of you do? Don't tell me both of you are not doing nothing!" I yelled back at her. Here you go! I let it all out.

That rumors lingering in my mind a lot these few weeks. That is why I avoiding her. I saw the way she look at Chanyeol. Her eyes shows love and care. She care about him. She love him. I am very sure about that. A few days ago I heard the rumors about them going home together and entering the same house. Kids in our school talked about that a lot. They even called her . I need an explanation here! She is going to be my wife and rumors are spreading about her with another guy?

"Puhahahaha! Yah! Do not talk like that about him! And one more thing, he is not my boyfriend! Are you really don't know about me and him? Seriously you don't know?" She asked me back.

She laugh? She laugh at me?

"Why are you laughing? That is not even funny! I need an explanation here! I don't want to hear that laugh!" I yelled at her.

We already reached her house and arguing in my car.

"You should calm down, you will know about him later. I swear I will tell you about him to you. Don't worry jealous boy." She winked at me.

Wait. Did she just winked at me?

"I'm going in first, goodbye baby. See you tomorrow." She closed the door after taking her belongings that we shopped just now.

Did she just called me baby?

************

Time passes by faster and it is already the night where the engagement party will held and there is standing a good looking man in front of the mirror in the Oh's resident. That good looking man smiling while remembering something.

-flashback-

"Mom, when will I get engage to Hyun Seul?" I asked my mom.

"EH? There will be no engagement, both of you are going to get married without being engaged to each other." My mom replied.

"Can't we just held the engagement ceremony? I think it would be nice if I got engage to her first before married. Our marriage is going to be after we graduate college. Didn't it too long? It is like 3 years later. I think it would be nice if we got engage first. At least we do got something that unites us first."

"Ahhhh! You got the point there. Why didn't I think about that? You already like her that much huh?" My mom smile and teased me about liking her.

"Ahh mom! it is not like that! I just following your order. I just want to be a good son to you." I denied it.

"Hahaha. Okay okay, lets just said it is like that. Hahaha. When should we held it?"

"How about next week? We just invite a few close friend and relatives. Nothing that too big , just a simple party will do."

And that is how the ceremony were held. It is from his request. He don't know either why he acted like that. He just hated the fact that the rumors spreading around about her and his classmate, Chanyeol. Without his knowing that Chanyeol is Hyun Seul's same-aged siblings.

************

-At the party-

The party were held at the Park's Resident. The engagement ceremony went well. Everything went perfect and according to their program. Sehun will always be beside Hyun Seul and introduced her as his fiancé to all the guests that greeted them. His hand will always land on Hyun Seul's waist. While the said girl is indeed beautiful in his simple white dress. The long dress which happens to be long sleeves dress looks really good on her. Not too plain, not revealing. Sehun admits she looks really beautiful in that dress and he can't keeps his eyes on her. He always glancing at Hyun Seul. There are a few boys looking at her in a different ways and he hated it. That is why he always put his hand on her waist.

"Can't you move your hand from my waist? I'm so not comfortable with it!" Hyun Seul whispered yelled to Sehun and keeps pushing his hand away from her waist.

"No I wont! Keep dreaming on! We should look like a couple who is really in love with each others." He replied and tighten the hold on her waist and smile to the guests that passing by.

"At least you should release me to grab some food, I'm starving."

"Okay, but I will follow you there too." He released her waist and then went to grab some food and sit at a table provided nearby.

"You look presentable today." Sehun said.

"Seriously presentable? What kind of compliment is that? Hish." She glared at the said boy.

"Okay, okay. You look beautiful today. Maybe because you'd loss some weight and that dress is beautiful." He compliment her.

"Yah!" She yelled.

"Shhh, slow down your voice! You are going to get their attention if you yell like that!" He shooed her.

She ignored the said boy and continue digging her food.

"How much did you lost you weight already?" He asked her.

"Around 3kg. I'm 50kg now." She continued eating.

"You are 53kg before? Seriously?"

"Yes, why? my BMI is normal okay!"

"You look okay now. You are not that fat, but you face is a little bit chubby before. And, did you pick this dress by yourself?"

She nodded to his question.

" Are you always wearing long sleeves? I'd never see you with sleeveless of short sleeves before. And, you pick a long dress? I'd never see you with skirts too! You always wear leggings with your school skirts."

"Why is that seems to be a concern to you? I don't like revealing my skin. I hate attentions. Do you secretly wishing me wearing skirt? Dream on! never in a million years ! You are quite ert huh?" She smirked to him.

"Yah! Why would I wish that? I am not a ert like you said!" He replied.

"Besides, why should I secretly wishing to see you wearing skirts if I can see more than that when we get married later." he whispered to her and smirked. He leave the table and run to the outside.

"Yah! Oh Sehun!" Hyun Seul also get up from her sit and started to run catching Sehun who is already run away.

The guests that saw the scene just laugh at them seeing the newly engaged couple running around chasing each other like that. The scene looks lovely and cute in their eyes. A giant tall boy being chased by his short fiance who is wearing a long dress.