TEN - The Unexpected Guest

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Hyun Seul POV

"Hyun Seul-ah"

"Hmmmm..."

"Can you cook tonight? We are having a guest."

"Hmmmm."

This is so weird. Why would mom wanted me to cook? She always wanted to cook and wont let anyone else cook in her kitchen. That's weird. Even though I am not close with here and always gave her cold shoulder that doesn't mean I don't care about her right? After a while I started to cook and went back to my room to have my good sleep. I love sleeping. like a LOT!

-That night around 9.30pm-

I got up from my sleep and felt thirsty and the plain water in my room already empty. I took the stairs down and still with my messy hair. Who would see me right since it is already night and I'm in my own house. I went to the fridge and took a large bottle of cold water and headed to my room again to continue my sleep.

Sehun's POV

I am now in front of my mom's house. I rang the bell and waited patiently for her to open the door. It is too cold outside lately, I could feel the cold air breeze against my pale skin. I looked at the mirror beside the door and saw my own reflection. My pale white skin looks way paler than usual because of the weather. It reminds me of Hyun Seul. Hyun Seul does have the similar skin colour with me and she has some cold illness. I don't know the exact term fot that but she does get cold easily. Her feet always cold during the night and it is way colder if the weather are colder than usual too. I wonder what is she doing right now?

Suddenly the door wide open revealed my mom and her eldest child.

"Sehun-ah, come in. Ask him to help you bring all your things in."

Her child helps me to carry all my things inside and I thanked him.

"Lets eat first and after that you may take a rest. I know you are tired now." Mom commanded.

The three of us were in warm silence as we continued our dinner. Soon after I heard some footsteps walking down the stairs. I saw Hyun Seul with her messy hair and wear an oversize sweater that stopped exactly below her line. Or should I say, a revealing oversize sweater? I stopped eating as my eyes trailing her body. She went to the fridge and grab a big bottle of cold water and heading back to her room.

"Don't look at her like that, save that look later, now eat." Chanyeol whispered.

Yes I do call their mother as my mom. She is my mom. She took care of me just like how my mom does. Yes, I am going to live with them from now on. Like I usually did 4 years ago. I hope things will get better for us. Both of us.

-After the dinner end-

Sehun's POV

"Don't you know how scary your look when you are checking out chicks?" Chanyeol asked with an awful expression on his face.

"What? Chicks? Did you just called your own sister chicks? Seriously?"

"I asked you in general, not directly indicating her."

"Ehh?? Noooo!" I denied.

"Then why do you looked so scary awhile ago? You looked like you wanted to eat her alive."

"No, no, I mean I don't checking up any random girl." I defended myself.

"Ahh, so you are just checking her out?"

"Eh what? Ehh I mean, I don't easily checking on girls. I knew how to respect them."

"That's what I'm saying. You didn't checking out any random girls, you just set you eyes on her. uuuuu~ so sweet of you. She must be very stunning and appealing in your eyes then." Chanyeol shoed me.

"Ehh? Errrr, no, it is not like that!" I kpt denying what he told me.

"Don't deny the facts lover boy, you are falling head over heels on her. My only advice is grab her heart quickly before someone else does. You knew what I mean right? I really like you!"

"Ehhhh? You really like me? Are you somehow gay or something? Bi ual?"

"Yah! What are you talking about? No, I really like you for her. It is not that I dislike Jongin, but you've got something that will makes her sticks around you and listen to you. You can control her inside and out. I can see that in you. You can protect her like nobody else can. As for Jongin, I like him too, as a friend, but I can't see the sparks between them, at least not yet. But if she choose Jongin over you, I am glad too because she got someone who love her despite all of her behavior and ups and downs."