TWENTY-FIVE - I'm Not ready

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Soojung's POV

Me and Joohyun went to the class early and seat at the front row of the Chemistry lab. Hyun Seul has been absent for the whole week and I don't even know why. I called and messaged her but she doesn't even bother to pick up my call nor replied my messages. I was worried-sick about her. Suddenly I saw her entering the lab. She looked at us but we don't save any seat for her near us as she was still absent this morning. I apologized to her and she said she doesn't even mind and went to sit beside her brother. I was shocked a little since she sat beside Chanyeol in class and she also seems blank. She looked like something is bothering her. Suddenly I saw a hoobae entered our class and went straight to Hyun Seul and grabbed her wrist and drag her to the front of class and slapped her face. Me and Joohyun was so shocked and we froze at out seat. I saw Chanyeol and Jongin went to the front class to control the chaos. Chanyeol hugged her and touch her face and looked all over her face. I saw worried written all over his face. All of the students in our class starter to murmuring about the scene they just saw. Now they stand beside each other like that I see the resemblance between them. Why on earth I don't even noticed before. They got the same face structure especially their eyes. I can see that Chanyeol loves her very much. He is a caring brother to Hyun Seul. I'm glad to see that now. At least I knew that she got someone in her life to lean on. Hyun Seul is such a secretive girl and sometimes I don't get what is she's thinking. I don't know why but I think she is full of secrets. She should just open-up to me and Joohyun. I mean we are all her friends right?

Jongin argued with the rude girl and taking Hyun Seul's side. Our classmates looked so shocked with the fact they just knew from Jongin's mouth earlier and I'm sure this news will be spread all over this school within a day. After that Chanyeol took her out of the class. Not long after, Sehun quickly went up and exited the class too. This is just really weird in my perspective. Joohyun suggested that we should followed Hyun Seul. Chanyeol might be sending her to the infirmary room and I agreed with her suggestion. On our way in, I saw Sehun exited the room. I looked at him weirdly and went away to Hyun Seul and saw a soulless Hyun Seul.

"Hyun Seul-ah, are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I wanted to ask you something. Can I?" I added.

She nodded again.

"Emm, are you close with that boy from Chanyeol's class? Oh Sehun?" I asked her.

"Why?" She replied coldly.

"He has been asking me and Soojung about you everyday during your absence. He looks like he is really worried about you." Joohyun replied.

I nodded to her statement.

"Nothing. Just ignore him. He is just being annoying as always." Hyun Seul replied.

"But I just saw him exited this room when we went in just now?" I stated.

"I don't know. Can I rest for awhile? I feel tired." She lay on the bed and covered herself with the blanket and went silent.

Me and Joohyun decided to left her alone and went out of the room.

************

"What's wrong with her?" Joohyun asked me.

"I don't know. She is so secretive even with us." I replied.

"Maybe we are still new in her life. She just cannot open-up that easily to us right? I mean both of us has befriend with each other for quite some time and we just befriend with her like a few weeks ago right? Maybe she needs some time to adjust with us." Joohyun added.

I nodded to her and we walked back to our class.

************

Sehun's POV

When the bell rings indicated that school was over for today, I quickly exited my class and went to the front gate. I stopped there and waited for Hyun Seul to show up. 10 minutes later, I saw her nearing the front gate. She seems so dazed off and she doesn't even saw me sitting here. I followed her from behind and she doesn't even realized my existence there behind her. I just let her be not wanting to bother her and her thought. She entered our house and I followed her behind. When we went in, we was greeted with her mother. She seems shocked to see Hyun Seul. She quickly went to her.

"Yah! You there stubborn girl. Where did you went to these past few days?" Her mother scolded her.

"I went to Yoora eonnie's house and stayed there for a few days." She replied soullessly.

"Why you didn't tell us anything? We are so worried about you! Can you not burdening me for a day will you?" Her mother yelled again.

"I already told dad that I'm staying there for awhile and dad agreed." She replied again.

Her mother's face seems so angry. I quickly added.

"Eommoni, it's my fault. I'm sorry. We argued a few days ago and I chased her out. Don't be mad at her. You should scold me not her." I said.

Eommoni just looked at me and she went away without saying anything. I grabbed Hyun Seul's wrist and dragged her to our room. I shut the door and put her to sit on the bed. I kneed in front of her. I hold her hand softly.

"Can we talk about us? I want to talk to you. I have something to tell you." I looked into her eyes. I just realized how sad looking her eyes now. She looked so hurt and sad. I felt bad for her. She doesn't deserve all of this treatments.

"I have nothing to talk to you. Get lost. I don't want to see your stupid face." She replied.

"Hyun Seul, please. Listen to me! I wanted to apologized to you." I blocked her from exiting the room.

"Sehun... Apologizing will change nothing." She replied and pushed me from blocking the door and exited the door.

************

It has been a month since that incident and I kept seeking for her forgiveness but she replied nothing to me. She doesn't even talk to me even a single word. I sat on the bench in the school's garden. I looked at the scenery here. It is so calming and contrast with my heart. My heart could not even rest for a minute for this past month. Suddenly I felt the seat beside me occupied by someone. I looked to my left and saw Hansol seating next to me.

"What are you thinking about?" Hansol asked me.

"Nothing much." I replied.

"Is this about that mystery girl that gave you the drawing? Any clue about her now?" Hansol added.

"Nope. Nothing new about her. She stopped sending me those notes and drawings for a month already. I was wondering why at first but my mind was preoccupied with something else that makes me forgot about that girl." I stated.

"So what happened between you and Hyun Seul? You've been chasing her here and there for quite awhile now." Hansol asked me.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked him.

"Nope. But as your close friend, it is really obvious to me because we are friends since middle school. So do you mind to spill it to me?" He stated.

"Hmmm... I'm not ready yet to spill it to you. You can wait right?" I asked him to understand me.

He nodded to me and smile. "You know where to find me right if you're ready to spill it right?" He patted my back.