TWENTY-ONE - His Thought

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

I went upstairs after feeding the cats and play with them for a while. I look at the clock that hanging on our living room and it shows 11:45 PM. I headed to my room and open the door. I see Hyun Seul lying on the left side of the bed. I went to the right side and sit there. I look at her calm face while she is sleeping. Her hair were everywhere except for her face and that makes her face were shown fully. Damn I'd never know she is this beautiful. She move a little from her current position and slowly open her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me with her sleepy voice.

"Sleep of course. Its already 11:45 I need my beauty sleep too. There's lots of things to do tomorrow." I lie down on the right side of the bed and facing my face to her side. She is also facing me.

"Do you have any extra bedroom? I will sleep there." She asked me while fixing her position from lying to sitting. She fix her shorts a little too.

"No. Sleep here. There's no need to sleep in the other room. Save electricity." I replied.

"Hish." She shortly replied and went lying again.

"Just stay there. Do not come to my side. I will kick you where you hurts the most if you dare crossing the line." She warned.

"I don't care. I'm going to cross the line anyway." I replied and move my hand to her body and bring her to my embrace.

"Yah! I already warn you. Why are you hugging me like this? I can't move!" She cried.

"There is no need to move anywhere. Just sleep like this tonight." I smile a little and close my eyes to sleep while hugging her.

Her hair smells nice. I feel relax smelling it. She smells nice too. The mix of her shampoo and her body shower relaxing my mind and releasing my stress. I slowly became sleepy.

"How do you feel about this?" She asked.

"About what?" I reply with my sleepy voice and loosen the hug a little so that she can breathe.

"This marriage of course." She pated my back that makes me even more sleepy.

"I knew I'm going to marry you someday somehow. Sooner or later I will be your husband and you will be my wife. So I don't really feel anything bad about this. I am neither sad nor happy. Just so-so." I replied to her.

She sighed. "We both knew that we can't stand each other presence. I always get annoyed when we both met and you always get angry when you saw me too." She looked at me.

"I'm not angry at you, you are just fun to be bothered at." I smirked.

She look at me with the angry eyes and start to push me by my chest.

"Ahh that hurts. Stop pushing me. I'm not going to release you from my hug anytime soon."

She stop pushing me and stay to her previous position.

"You are lucky you know because you get married to me. Girls will going crazy if they are in your position. They are dying to take this position away from you." I asked her and lightly plying with her hair.

"Psttt. This conceited jerk. I am not like those girls. They might go crazy over you because they don't know that you are this conceited. Just do not tell anyone about this marriage at school or else I'm going to be beaten by those lion fans of yours." She glared at me.

She continued. "When will eomma's flight to United Kingdom?"

"Exactly a week from today." I replied.

"After that you are going to live with us right? Awwww I miss my bed." She frowned.

"Shhhh. Just go to sleep. You are going to meet your bed within a week okay."

************

They went to school together that morning but Hyun Seul is walking a few steps ahead since she is afraid there will be new rumors about her with another guy. As much as she hates a place that is crowded with people, she hates attention that much too. As for Sehun, he just smile looking at Hyun Seul and her action. He is not going to admit this but he thinks Hyun Seul looks cute with that action.

Hyun Seul's POV

"You should feel honored because you are walking with the most good looking guy in this school." He stated while quicken his pace to match it with mine.

"Chhhh most good looking your . Yifan is more handsomer than you! Stop day dreaming young man. " I replied to him.

We keep walking until we are like a few meters from the school gate, I stop.

"You should wait for a minute here until I safely enter the school gate. After I enter that gate then that's only your turn to come in. We shall not be found walking together or nearing each other. I don't want all of your stupid fangirls pulling my hair. I don't want to be bald at this early age." I touched my head. I don't want to be bald!

"Hahahahahah okay okay. I don't want a bald wife either. Hahahahah I can't image you being bald. Puhahahah." He laughed at me.

I glared at him before moving forward. "Keep your promise. We will doing this everyday."

I entered the school gate and quickly tracing the way to my class. I walk pass by the school field and basketball court and suddenly I heard somebody calling my name.

"Park Hyun Seul!"

My smile went wide. I knew this voice!

"Ya! Park Chan Yeol!" I replied back.

Chanyeol is the captain in his team. It was actually Yifan but he declined the offer from their coach. He is already the President of the Arts Club in our school so their coach offered Chanyeol for that position and Chanyeol, being the good and obedient brother as he is, asked my opinion about it and I told him to accept the offer. He is a good leader.

I walked entering the basketball court and I greet him by fist bro-ing him. Jongin is also here too. I rised one of my hand to greet him from afar. Chanyeol held my hand and asked me to follow him moving ourselves away from his teammates.

"How's your first night?" He whispered at me and give me his wide grin.

"Mwo? What first night? Are you crazy? I'm still a high-school students! And can you stop wearing that wide grin of yours? It's creepy you know." I keep hitting him while replying to his question.

"Ya, ya, yah! It hurts! Stop hitting me. Your nutrition all went to your energy instead of to your height. That's why you are still this short and I kept growing taller." He replied.

"Yah Park Chanyeol!" I screamed and he ran away from me. I chased him from behind and we kept circling the basketball court and all of his teammates laughed at him.

************

Sehun's POV

I walked behind Hyun Seul and heard someone called her name and she looked to her left to the basketball court and her smile went wide. Not long after, I saw her entering the basketball court. She fist bro-ing Chanyeol and greet the others. They seems really close with Hyun Seul. She greeted Jongin too. I kept observing her from afar. Chanyeol dragged her slightly far from the others and he whispered something to her ear. Not long after that I saw her hitting and chasing Chanyeol all over the court and Chanyeol kept screaming asking for his teammates' help. I saw him too in our wedding ceremony yesterday. Just what is the relationship between them. I think boys from the basketball team knew.