TWENTY-THREE - His Anger

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

Seems like Hyun Seul got new friends now and they are girls. For the first time ever I see her befriending with girls. She'd always hanging around boys. That's good for her since she always left out alone when Jongin is busy with their basketball thingy.

I still keeps seeking for the answer about Chanyeol and Hyun Seul. I asked the basketball team and they kept laughing at me and told me to ask this matter to Chanyeol himself since they got no right about telling everyone about this matter. I saw Yi Fan from afar and I called him.

"Yah! Wu Yifan!" I yelled.

"Yes? What do you want Oh Sehun?" He ask me with his uninterested face. As always.

"I am curious about something, can I ask you about it?" I asked him.

"About what?" He asked back.

"About Hyun Seul and Chanyeol. Are they a dating?"

"What thing are you talking about?" He replied with a blur face on.

"You know... are they dating each other or something familiar like that?"

"Why do you ask such a stupid question? Isn't it obvious that she is mine? Are you interested with her? Back off boy she is not easy at all. Do not play with her heart. She got the whole basketball team as her backup." He replied and went away.

I can't understand why she got so many guy to back her up? She is not that social with everybody. How does the whole basketball team knew her? It must be because of Chanyeol. I went away and heading to my respective class and the lesson keeps going on until the final bell is finally ring. What a tiring day today.

I quickly nearing the exit gate and heading to our house. Actually we already moved a week ago and my mom safely landed to UK and they are going to stay there for a few years due to my father's business there. As I arrived at the front gate of our house, I saw Park Chanyeol at the front door with Hyun Seul. I decided to spy on them and hide myself behind the wall. I saw him entering our house. I waited there for awhile and around 30 minutes later he's out from the house wearing different clothes on him. My anger boils in my whole body. So the rumors about them were true after all? She is a then. As my anger built up in me, I entered the house and went straight to our room. I saw Hyun Seul exiting the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her while she is drying her hair with a towel around her neck.

"Yah! Why you were home this early today? Get out! Let me change first!" She shouted at me but not that loud.

"So you are this type of girl?" I asked with a low voice. My anger were clearly shown by my tone.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Get out!" She replied.

"This is why you'd always acting like this to me huh? You'd always rejecting me and keeps pushing me away whenever I tried to do some skinship with you. But in reality. Yah, you are such an amazing actress." I replied and clapped my hands at the end of my sentence.

"What are you talking about? I just finished my shower and suddenly you popped out of nowhere and babbling me with some alientation conversation. Please speak the words that I can understand. Explain to me what is this all about." She replied.

"You are seriously something." I step forwards nearing her and hold her waist.

"Let go of your hands on my waist!" She pushed both of my hands from her waist away. Instead of letting her go, I tighten the grab.

"What are you doing? Let me go. Why you didn't want to let me go. It hurts me." She begged.

"I saw your boyfriend just now entering and exiting this house with different clothes. Since your boyfriend can do that to you. Why can't I?" I smirked.

This girl totally pissed me off. I felt betrayed. I started to believe in her and open up to her and now she betrayed me like this. Wah, this girl is so unbelievable.

"Wait, wait. Did you saw Chanyeol just now? I can explain this to you. This is totally 100% misunderstanding." She replied.

"Save your explanation later. I don't want to hear anything from your mouth now! Shut up!" I pushed her to the bed behind her.

"But we didn't do nothing. He is... mmm" I kissed her rough to shut her up.