TWENTY - Status Changed

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

A month went away and Hyun Seul and Sehun are already married to each other this morning. After the wedding ceremony finished, they went to Oh's resident and going to stay there for a week or so.

Hyun Seul's POV

I can't believe we are already married to each other. Yes I like him but I don't feel neither excited nor happy with this marriage. He likes someone else why would I be happy with this wedding? There is no point of marrying him if his heart belongs to someone else.

"You can bring her to your room upstairs Sehun. I'm going to make some tea and brownies for both of you." Aunty Oh command Sehun.

"Aunty can I borrow some of your clothes for tonight? I didn't pack any clothes with me today." I asked her.

"I already put your clothes on Sehun's bed in his room. I don't know if you will like it or not because it is a little bit old fashioned since it is the clothes from my early twenties." Aunty Oh answered.

"And one more thing, why are you still calling me aunty? I'm your mother-in-law now. You should call me mother or mom now." She smiled to me brightly and patted my head.

"I'll call you eomma then. Sehun called you eomma right? I already addressed my mother as mom and mother is too formal." I smiled back at her.

"Alright." She hugged me.

Sehun just observe us from the stairs. He already climbed half of the stairs and waited for me to lead the way to his room. I head to the stairs where Sehun at and follow him to his room. After a few corner we arrive at a white plain door with a classic decoration on it. He open the door of his room and we went in.

"This is my room you can take your bath first I will wait here." He sit on a red round chair and grab a hold of a book nearby.

I look at him and grab the clothes on hi bed and headed to the bathroom. After a few seconds I went back outside.

"Sehun-ah..." I slowly call him.

"What now?" He replied with an annoyed tone.

"Can you help me with the button at the back? I tried to ed it but I can't reach a few of them." I showed him my back which is I already the first two button of the dress.

"Hish, come and sit here. Why women must wear difficult dress to their wedding. Can't the designer just design more simpler zipper or button." He keeps on nagging about a dress. Seriously Oh Sehun?

I sit on a sofa near him and he move himself to that sofa too. He the rest of the button. He stop at the forth button and ask me.

"Why you are asking me to this? I am a guy you know. I might do anything to you. Besides we are legal now and I am your husband."

I titled my head to his body and I saw him smirking at that statement. Hish this ert!!

"You already got someone else in your heart. I don't think by ing my dress will change your mind or your heart to me. So I don't have to worry about things like that." I counterattacked him.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You don't know men that well yet. Love and lust are two different things to men. We can do that without love if we want." He replied with a slow and husky voice.

"Yah! Stop talking something like that. Fine I'll it by myself." I replied angrily and remove his hands from my back.

"Hahahahah I'm just kidding. Okay okay I will the rest now. Calm down." He laughed at me.

After he ed the rest of the dress I went back to the bathroom and take a bath. After about 15 minutes I went out from the bathroom and looking for Sehun if he is still in this room. Unfortunately he is not in here.

I went downstairs and search for his mother. I found her at the kitchen with his son Oh Sehun. He were topless and in his boxers. His hair are wet and so his body. He just finished showering too I guess.

"Eomma, do you have any other clothes besides this?" I ask his mom.

"Why sweety? It looks fine on you." She eyed me from head to toes.

"But buuut, I feel uncomfortable wearing this in front of a guy." She just gave me a short t-shirt with a short shorts. I felt uncomfortable revealing my skin to any guy. I usually wore long sleeved t-shirt and jeans.

"He is already your husband. Get used to that okay? He is not any random guy anymore." She smile to me and patted my head.

"Ooooo kayy. Do you need any help from me? Did you already feed your cats? I want to visit them. It's been so long since I last visit them." I ask eomma.

"Oh not yet! You can help me with that. Go take their food in that cabinet and you can feed them with that."

"Alright then. I'll go first." I head to their garden outside to feed their cats.

************

Sehun's POV

"What are you doing here? Go follow her now!" My mom scolded me.

"Ne!" I nodded and went outside too.

I saw her hugging a cat on her embrace and feed it with her hand. I came near her.

"Are you trying to seduce me by wearing that kind of clothes?" I asked her as I keep my eyes and hands patted one of my cats.

"What? Your mother gave me this. This is not even my clothes." She replied.

"So this is why you don't wear shorts or skirt or any revealing clothes. I nodded a little.

"Why?"

"Because you and your legs looks hot in it." I replied her and keeps my poker face on and moving to feed the other cats. I got like 8 cats here.

She went silent and I look at her with the corner of my eyes. She look shy and her face went red a little.

"Why your face went red? Hahahahah." I laughed at her.

"I'm going in now." She said.

She left the place and went inside. I laugh at her attitude.

"Look at your mummy. Isn't she looks cute when she is shy and embarrassed like that right?" I asked one of the cat and smile remembering her attitude.