FIFTEEN - Her Trauma

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

"No Sehun. NO!" She answered slow but strictly and swiftly standing. Distancing ourselves even more. I could read that she wanted to get away from this situation by heading upstairs. By that I quickly grabed her wrist and pull her to sit on my lap.

"Please just this time. How dare you, seducing me but doesn't want to take the responsibility for what you've done." I said slowly.

"Please Sehun I'm not ready for that kind of thing. Can't we just be... friend?" She asked still struggling from my tight hug.

"Why would we want to be friend when we are already married? There are many things that friend cannot do while married couple can do it." With that word I pinned her down to lay on the sofa.

"I said no Sehun. Can't you understand a simple word?" She kept pushing me away as I tried to kiss her.

"Sehun-ah!" I heard Chanyeol screams from upstairs.

I let out a sigh and get a grip of myself. I was just about to her just now. I stands up from the sofa.

"Hyun Seul, I'm sorry." I looked into her eyes.

"Chanyeol are waiting for you upstairs. Go." she replied half-heartedly while fixing her shirt.

Chanyeol's POV

I was on my way downstairs to grab my guitar when I saw what Sehun is doing to Hyun Seul. As a brother I don't want her past to hunt her. She doesn't recover yet from her illness and Sehun is going to worsen the things between them. I slowly bring myself upstairs and sit down on the sofa in our second living room upstairs. I took a few breath and I began my plan.

"Sehun-ah!" I shouted his name.

After a few moments he doesn't answer my call. I tried to call him again.

"Sehun-ah come upstairs."

"Ne. I'm coming Chanyeol."

As he came upstairs, I quickly dragged him to my room and lock it from the inside.

I looked at him in the eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

"Don't you want to know why she is scared to sleep in dark and acted like that when she found herself alone in the dark?"

His eyebrows frowned and he finally asked. "Why?"

"It's all started when she was 15. She stayed alone in the house and our mother's co-worker came home that night. Our parents went to the supermarket nearby to buy some snacks for their guest. And I was practicing basketball at school with my teammates. She has been complaining about that co-worker a few times to my mom that, that man always disturbing her and give his flirty words and glares but our mother doesn't believe her words at all and even slapped her saying that she is a big fat liar and would chase her out of the house if she dare to bring up the same story again. But that night, it proves our mom was wrong and her words are right. That guy sneak into her room when she was asleep and trying to her. She is having quite high fever so she couldn't fight much. She has been struggling with all of her wills and being a little teenage girl how much would her power left right? Luckily I went home early that night and I try to check her in her room as I saw that guy and quickly grabbing his collar and smack him off on his nose. Since that day, she never really talk to our mom. That's why she is not that close with her. Besides that, our mom always think of her as a burden in the family. No matter how great she is in her studies or how much award she receive from all of the competition she take part in. She always tries to make our mom to be proud of her but our mom never do that. After that incident, she doesn't talk that much with our mother and barely out from her room. She is still bubbly and cheerful that time but she had become totally different person when she's home."

I stop for a while. Looking at Sehun's face I am very sure that he is shocked with what he heard just now. I hold his shoulder and look into his eyes.

"So what I am trying to said here, do not force herself like what you did just now. She barely recover form her illness but it seems like you are going to bring it back to her." I slowly advice Sehun.

"You saw what I did just now?" He asked.

"Yes. That's why I called you and explain everything to you. I know that both of you are in a legal relationship but take it slowly. She's broken. Do not make things worsen."

"But how slow must I go now? Don't you think I should move faster than that? We've been married for almost 5 years. It is not a short time Chanyeol." He replied sadly.

"Yes I know that both of you have been married for almost 5 years, but think again Sehun, whose false is that? Who makes her run like that? It's you, not anyone else. Although I didn't know what are the actual reasons that make her make up her mind like that."

"Okay... I got it Chanyeol. I'm not going to force her anymore."

Sehun's POV

I feel like a fool now. Why didn't I knew that story before? There's nothing I knew about her yet I still want to keep her all to myself. How selfish I am.

-flashback-

Chanyeol and Hyun Seul were walking side by side that evening after school. They went to Hongdae street because their mother called Chanyeol and asked them to be there to introduce them to her friend. As they reached the café that their mother mentioned before, they keeps bickering and feeding each others with the food they bought on their way there. As they enter the café, their appearance makes two pairs of eyes locked to them and they approached the said two.

"Good evening mom. Oh, good evening too aunty." Chanyeol greeted.

"Good evening boy. I am Mrs. Oh but just call me aunty." The good looking middle 50's women named Mrs. Oh replied.

"I am Park Chanyeol aunty." Chanyeol smiled.

"So you are Chanyeol? And who is this graceful young lady beside you? Your girlfriend? It seems you two look lovely just now and can't stop bickering around. Young love is sweet isn't it?" Mrs. Oh smiled cheerfully.

"Ah aunty, no, no, no! This is my younger sister, Park Hyun Seul. Hyun-ah said your greeting to Aunty Oh." Chanyeol replied .

"Good evening Aunty Oh, I am Park Hyun Seul , Chanyeol younger sister." The said girl smiled to the elder one.

"Wah you are Hyun Seul? I barely recognize you. You've been growing up beautifully. And you look different from Chanyeol. Both of you do got some similarities but if I were somebody else I would mistaken you two as a couple like I did just now. When both of you were still kids, both of your face look identically same. Like twins."

"Didn't both of our eyes look alike Aunty?" Hyun Seul asked while grinning from eyes to eyes.

"Yes! both of you got the same eyes. Your father's eyes. And your smile, that smile of yours never change. Eh come here take a seat. We can continue chatting here. Both of you can order anything don't be shy around me." Mrs. Oh added.

After that day, Hyun Seul grew to be so close to Mrs. Oh. Even closer than her own mother.

************

Mrs. Oh's POV

"You grew up so fine and polite. I don't mind having someone like you to take a good care of my son. I think you can handle his wild side. He is a good boy and listen to me well but he is too cocky and sassy with people around him. Sometimes he is so full of himself. Unlike you and Chanyeol." I said to Hyun Seul.

She looked at me with her eyes widen even more indicating she was shocked with my statement.

"Ah aunty, I am not that great. It happened that my parents teach me good manner and I obeyed them." She shyly refused my praised.

"No Hyun Seul, I really meant it. I would like to take you as my daughter-in-law. You are too perfect to let go. You are polite, got the brain, beautiful of course, you know how to entertain old people like me, can cook well, can massage well, you even can do heavy house core. I remember when the last time you build a new wooden cage for my cats because I told you the old one got ripped out by the storm. You even fixed my broken pipe. I don't even know what you can't do Hyun Seul."

"Aunty... I am not that perfect. It just happened that I just knew a little bit of those things." She added.

"I am serious dear, would you like to be my daughter-in-law?" I added.

"Errr... Aunty I don't even knew your son. How am I supposed to marry him."

"He go to the same school as you. I think you already knew him. Nevermind I can introduce him to you later. I'm sure you two would make a great couple."

************

Hyun Seul's POV

"Yeol, what I supposed to reply to Aunty Oh. She keeps wanting to proposed me for his son. I don't even know who he is how can I marry someone who I didn't know at all?" I growled to Chanyeol.

"HAHAHA if he is handsome go and grab him!" Chanyeol replied with an evil laugh at the beginning.

"Yah! You cruel brother! I want you to decide it for me. I think you knew who's the best in my life." I replied half heartedly.

"Yah! It's your life, why would I decide it for you? No just go and meet him and decide it for yourself. I don't want to take the blame if both of you are not happy after this." He quickly hesistated.

We surrounded with a long silence between us. Then Chanyeol continued, "Look here Hyun Seul." he tilted my chin upwards to meet him in the eyes. "I know in your heart, that spot already being filled by someone and I knew who he is, I've been caught you several times with your action. I knew what you did at school. But I don't think he even recognize or realize your existence. The boy that you love, he is somehow arrogant, cocky and sassy. Why did you even fall for him on the first place? Are you sure it is not because of his good looking and his handsomeness or his popularity?"

"I know. Everybody else think of him as cocky, sassy, arrogant and many more. But, I've seen his good side that rarely shown to someone else. I bumped with him a few times before. I even saw him helping an old man crossing the road. One time, I saw him helping a boy who fell from the swing offering his first aid. Sometimes I saw him taking care of the stray homeless cats. He bring home a sick cat. That cat get to an accident with a motorcycle and nearly dead. I can't help but to fall for his kindness. Boy with that attitude are hard to find now."

"If you do love him that much, fight for him and make him yours." Chanyeol patted my head.

-A few months later-

Sehun's POV

My mom keep asking me to meet her dream daughter-in-law. I don't know why does she like her that much. She decided that I must follow her to the family dinner at Park's resident. I swear to God I don't even got any interest in her intention. As much as I keep refusing, I'd end up being in their house. The house were quite large and full with wealthy essence. I can smell the richness in my nose. They even got a swimming pool at their backyard with a small mini pantry there. The pool connected with a few doors. I guess the door are the only way to diverting their living room with the pool. They got a big comfortable house with the essence of wealthy and a good garden concept along. I must admit I fell in love with this house. Like a mini escape from the chaos outside but we are actually still in this busy city.

"Sehun, what are you doing outside, come inside I've already prepare the food." Mrs. Park stated.

"Ah okay Mrs. Park. I'm in now. You've got quite a wonderful house. Who is the architect of this house? Is he one of the famous architect right now? He has created a wonderful masterpiece." Their house is indeed a masterpiece.

"Hahaha, your uncle design this house by himself. He is an architect. His name is Park Bum Soo." Mrs. Park replied.

"He is Park Bum Soo? Really? The one that design the 12-O Tower? That famous architect? Oh my! It is an honor to meet him and stepped my feet in his own house!"

"Hahahaha Sehun. Yes he is that Park Bum Soo. c'mon lets get inside and see him with you own eyes."

"Hahaha. Right, we should."

-After the dinner-

Hyun Seul's POV

"So, you are the person that my mom always talking about huh? What did you do to my mom? She fell in love with you and want you as my wife." Oh Sehun said to Hyun Seul.

The parents asked both of us to take a walk and talk to ourselves a little to get to know each other. But I already knew him. The arrogant Oh Sehun.

"I didn't do anything to Aunty Oh. I don't even know that she is your mom!"

"Just tell me that you wanted me that bad and that's why you take a step further like that. having a good condition with my mom."

"Chhhhh. What a feeler you got there."

"We are going to meet for a couple of time and then just tell them that we are not compatible with each other. Okay? Got that?"

"Whatever."

Hyun Seul's POV

"I'm going to be direct with my aim for today. Mr. and Mrs. Park, I want your daughter for my son, Oh Sehun." Mrs. Oh said to my parents.

"Mom!" Sehun whisper loud to his mother and shaking her arm a little.

"I think that is a good idea too! They already knew each other and it would be easier!" my mom replied to Mrs. Oh.

"Mom! What are you talking about!"

Yeol! Where are you when I need you! Out of all the day in a week, why you must have your basketball practice this night!

"You should make your choice now young lady. Where would you meet such decent man like this. Good looking, tall, polite. He got all the package in him."

By my mother's word, I can clearly see Oh Sehun smirking at me. He must be really proud with what my mom's praise towards him.

"Hmmm, I should go and ask Yeol first. If he agree than I will agree with that. Sorry." I bow a little to Mrs. Oh.

"If you said it like that, I'm going to ask him now. Wait a minute I will call him." with that words, Mrs. Oh call Chanyeol's phone and he answers it! She excuse herself for awhile.

I look at Oh Sehun and our eyes met. He gave me a deep laser glare. Suddenly I got a text message from an unknown number. I read it and frowned a little.

Sehun: Why did you tell my mom like that? and who is that ing Yeol you guys are talking about????

Hyun Seul: HOW DID YOU GET MY PHONE NUMBER!

Sehun: Your favorite Aunty Oh gave me your number, you idiot! now answer me! Who is that Yeol!

Hyun Seul: He is my brother you idiot! How did you want to be my husband if I did not know that I got a brother!

Sehun: I don't want to be your husband, my mom want you to be my wife! Don't you understand that????

Sehun: Oh! I hope you brother didn't agree with that plan or else we are dead! I will blame you and the stupid idea of yours! What a clingy sister you are. Depending on your brother that much. Can't you just make the decision yourself? Is it that hard to say NO?

Hyun Seul: If it is as simple as that, why don't you said it? BYE! I'm not going to reply your text anymore!

After that Mrs. Oh came in.

"The wedding is on. HE SAID YES!" She is literally squealing and smiling and being all happy by herself. My parents too!

I am so doomed now! PARK CHANYEOL!