TWENTY-NINE - Trouble

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Sehun's POV

I woke up late this morning and I decided to head to the kitchen to drink some water. Chanyeol and I have been up all night watching movies and playing games together. It was always fun when hanging out with him. He is a bright and cheerful person, suit with his name very well. When I went to the kitchen, I saw Hyun Seul there washing the dishes. She seems too immersed with her thought. I went nearing her and greet her while stretched my aching body. I greeted her, hugged her from the side and kissed her cheek. I smiled widely and putted my chin on her shoulder while bending my back a little to match with her short height. She asked me to let her go but I decided not to and she gave up and just let me be. She continued her work while I just hugging her while watching her doing her work.

She seems so soft today. I don't know what she is thinking about. Usually she will refuse me and we will end up arguing. After the late breakfast, I went to shower and fixed myself, getting ready to go to the campus. Since today is Friday, Chanyeol and Hyun Seul doesn't have any classes but I got one this evening. Urghhh I hate whoever make the schedule for our class!

I decided to walk to the university and on my way there, I saw Hongbin. I greet him and we went to the class together. We went to the class and the lecturer started his 3 hours lecture class. His class is so plainly dry, I swear! I kept yawning during his lecture. Luckily he let us go early for today. Hongbin, Jongdae and me walked out from the class.

"Hi Sehun." A girl greets me.

"Oh hi. Is there anything wrong?" I asked her.

"Oh, can we go and grab something to drink together? I wanted to know you more." She asked me shyly.

Oh come on. I am someone's husband. You shouldn't do this to me. Go find someone who's a bachelor and available. I am out of that range. I looked to my right and left making sure Hyun Seul is not around so that she will not misunderstanding this situation. Even though she doesn't have any classes on Friday, she is an unpredictable girl at all time. She would pop out of nowhere doing her random things here and there.

Hongbin and Jongdae distancing themselves from us a little and Jongdae already grinned to me from ear to ear. Ish this troll. When will he be serious in his daily life?

"Oh, and your name miss?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm Caroline. We are in the same class for our Structure II subject." She replied while giving me her right hand for a handshake.

"Oh sorry miss. I didn't recognize you. I don't really put any attention to my elective subject classmates. And sorry again for disappointing you but I am not available." I replied to her politely and declined her handshake.

"Ani. It's okay if you are busy. Any other day then?" She asked again.

"Ah, no, no. What I mean by I'm not available is I am not a single bachelor anymore. I'm already married." I replied why smiled to her.

"Are you serious? You are not kidding me because you found me unattractive or something?" She replied back.

"No I'm serious and not kidding. I'm married and I love my wife. Sorry for disappointing you." I replied and walked away from her. I walked to the duo, Jongdae and Hongbin and I glared at them.

"Why are you abandoning me there?" I glared at them.

"It's time for you to get a girlfriend you know. We are trying to give you the chance." Jongdae replied with his cheeky smile.

"I don't need a girlfriend and I'm not available." I replied.

"Eyy don't lie to us. You don't even have girlfriend. Are you crushing on someone right now?" Hongbin asked.

"You don't trust me? Fine, it's up to you. My girl is way prettier than her okay. I won't betray her for someone else."

Hyun Seul's POV

I don't know how to tell my family and Sehun about Hyun Shin. He will come back in few days and going to stay here with me. I should tell my family about him at least. My mind is preoccupied with that thought in these past few days. Suddenly my phone rang and I read the caller ID, Yixing.

"Hello Yixing-ah." I picked up the call.

"Oh Hyun Seul-ah. I wanted to tell you our flight is tomorrow." He stated.

"Eh? Isn't it in the becoming few days?" I asked back. He is confusing me.

"Heheheh. I wanted to surprise you. I knew you missed Hyun Shin. That's why I searched for the nearest date." Yixing added.

"Oh, okay then. Can't wait to see both of you. See you tomorrow Yixing-ah!" I replied and he ended the call.

Oh my God. How to tell my parents about this? I'm so dead now. Haih~ Whatever. I went out from the house and I bumped to Sehun on the front gate of our house.

"When do you want to go?" He asked me while his both hands is in his skinny jeans' pocket.

"I want to buy some ice-cream and stroll around the playground there."

"You want to eat ice-cream in this cold weather? Let me follow you there. It's night already." He stated.

"No, no. You don't need to follow me. Just go inside and rest. Besides, it's still early. There's plenty of people at the playground." I refused while indicating my index finger to the playground. The freakin' playground can be seen even from the window of our room. He is being overprotective. Theres plenty of people there!

"Okay, be careful then." He hugged me and kissed my forehead before letting me go.

I just let him be. He can be sweet at some time. I don't even have the strength to refuse him as my mind is preoccupied with Hyun Shin and I don't even want to argue with his attitude towards me, being sweet and all. I walked to the convenient store and buy the ice-cream, green tea flavoured. After I got my ice-cream, I walked to the playground and sat on one of the bench there. I watched the kids who were probably the same age as my son. I smiled watching them. They can be your stress reliever at time.

Suddenly a guy sat on the seat next to me on the same bench as I am.

"You are Chanyeol's younger sister right?" He asked me with a warm smile on his face. With the cute cornered on his mouth, he somehow resembles the dinosaur cartoon on the television. The cute one of course, not the scary one.

I smiled and nodded to his question.

"Yes I am his sister. Why did you asked that?" I asked him back.

"Ah nothing. I noticed you from The Hidden Talent competition before." He smiled again to me.

"Oh, so you are from our university too? I'm Park Hyun Seul, and you?" I asked him. He seems nice and I kinda saw him somewhere before this.

"I'm Jongdae. Kim Jongdae." He stated. He looked to the kids that playing at the playground.

"Are you having problems? I kinda watched you for quite some time before I decided to greet you. You were kind of dazing off." He asked me.

"Ah nothing." I smiled to him and looked away from his face.

"You can trust me you know. I'm not a bad person. Instead, we can be friends." He told me.

"Hmm nothing much. You know, I just came back from Germany before I studied here. I was married before I went there. I thought me and my husband already divorced when I'm there but the reality is he didn't divorced me. We are married out of love. I, somehow pregnant with his child because of a mistake. And now, my son will come back tomorrow. I don't know how to tell my parents and family about this. I don't know how to tell him too. I thought we were over few years ago." I sighed.

"That is quite problematic and complicated. Hmmm... Can I asked you some questions?" He replied.

"Oh go ahead. I don't mind. We are friends now right?" I told him.

"Is your husband by any chance, Oh Sehun?" Jongdae asked me.

"How did you know?" My eyes went wide.

"Actually... I'm his friend. I send him home just now and I saw he hugged you and kissed your forehead. I was shocked because I thought he is just having some unrequited love towards you. He seems interested in you. After seeing that, I decided to follow you."

"Oh... That answered why I thought you are quite familiar to me. You are his friend. Hmm... Can you keep this as a secret from him? I don't want him to know from someone else's mouth. Please?" I begged him.

"No worries. I can keep your secret. We are friends now right?" He smiled to me

"I don't even know why I can tell you all of my problems tho. I mean I just knew you a few minutes ago and I already spill my darkest secret to you." I chucked.

"It's okay. Come on I'll send you home. It's quite late now." He offered me.

"Okay. Let's go."

After a few walk, I finally home. I went inside my room and decided to take a shower and going to sleep first. Tomorrow is Monday and I got 8:00 AM classed on Monday. Urgh! I hate early morning classes especially on Monday!