THIRTY - Hyun Shin is Here!

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Hyun Seul's POV

Finally today is the day! I woke up early this morning and I went to the university with Chanyeol and Sehun. I was distancing myself from Sehun by walking beside Yeol. After we arrived, we parted to our own class. My class end at 6PM today! Its Monday and I have early class on 8AM and it won't finished until 6PM? Urgh what a life I got there!

It is already lunch hour. Yixing texted me this morning that their flight will arrived around 2PM and it is already 30 minutes pass 2PM. Why he didn't call me yet. I kept looking at my phone every 5 minutes and yet I still didn't get any single call or text from him. Are they safe? Yixing! Stop making me worry! Luckily this is the last class of the day. The person beside me in my class whispered at me.

"Ya, Hyun Seul. Why you're looking so worried. Worry written all over your face. Are you sick?" Jongdae asked me.

Yeap, Jongdae as Kim Jongdae. The lecturers decided to combine our lecture to one hall. Civil Engineering first year students and Architecture first year students in a class for our Drafting class. As we, Civil Engineering students only divided to two classes and Architecture students only got 1 class. The lecturer for Architecture students is still on leave and their department doesn't have any extra lecturer for this subject. They asked for our lecturer's help and Prof. Kim agreed to them. There you go. I got Sehun and his friends in my class. Oh, and Yeol too since he is in the other class.

"My friend, Yixing. He didn't call me yet. He said he and my son will be arriving at 2PM but he don't even text or call me. I'm worried about their safety." I replied to Jongdae by whispering too.

"Relax Hyun Seul, relax. The lecture will be end soon. You can contact them after this." He cooled me down.

"Alright then if you said so." I replied and went back to focused on the lecture.

After the class end, I quickly went out of the hall and quickly dialed Yixing's number.

"Come on Yixing. Pick up your phone." I called him a few times already but he didn't pick up my call at all!

"Seul-ah, what's wrong with you? Is everything okay?" Chanyeol asked me.

"Yeol, let's run. I want to go back right now!" I told Chanyeol.

"What's wrong? Tell me." He asked again.

"There's no time to explain to you now. Come on! I will explain later." I added.

"Okay, okay but let me ask Sehun first. We went to uni together today. So we should be home together too." He replied.

"Make it quick!"

After that we run to the front gate of the campus. I looked to nervous and can't control myself. Sehun called a taxi for us since I looked to worry and nervous.

"Hey, hey calm down. What's wrong with you?" Sehun asked me. He sat beside me while Yeol sat at the front seat of the taxi, beside the driver.

"I can't calm down. I'm so worried right now." I replied while stuttering a little.

"Okay, tell me what happened then." He tried to know what happened to me.

"I can't. I'm too nervous to tell anything about it." I replied back.

As we arrived home, I saw a fancy car parked in our porch which is obviously not ours. We have guest? I asked to myself. I quickly went in and was greeted by a hug from a small kid.

"Mummy!" Hyun Shin hugged my legs.

"Hyun Shin! I miss you so much!" I bent down to match with his small height and replied his hug. My smile went wide.

I walked to the living room to be greeted with my mother talking with Yixing on the couch.

"Zhang Yixing!" I scream a little.

"Hyun Seul-ah! You're home?" He asked me.

I glared at him.

"Ya, why you're glaring at me like that. It's scary." He looked at me with his shaky eyes.

"You young man! Why you didn't answer your phone or text me anything. I'm worried if anything happened to both of you. I thought you want me to pick you at the airport. Why you didn't informed me that you guys already arrive here. Ish this guy." I replied while wiping the corner of my eyes.

"Hey! Don't cry little girl. I'm safe and sound here. Look at me. Hey shh,shh." Yixing get up from the couch and went to me. He patted my back.

"You jerk! I'm worried about you two." I cried more and hit his chest.

"Heyy. We are safe now. Don't cry!" He hugged me lightly.

It took me the whole 5 minutes to be okay again. I broke the hug and look at his face. He smiles to me showing his flawless dimples on the both side of the cheeks.

I looked at my back and I saw Yeol and Sehun looking dumbfounded. I smiled to them and drag them by their wrist and make them sat on the couch.

"Let me introduce you guys. Yixing this is Chanyeol, my oppa and this is Sehun. Yeol, Sehun, this is Zhang Yixing, my best friend. He helps me a lot when I'm in Germany." I introduced them to each other and smile.

"I'm Yixing" Yixing held out his right hand for a handshake and Chanyeol accepted his hand.

"I'm Chanyeol, Hyun Seul's oppa." Chanyeol smile to him.

Yixing held out his hand again to Sehun and Sehun accepted.

"I'm Sehun, her... husband." He stated. I can see fire in Sehun's eyes.

I look at Yixing. He chuckled a little.

"Hyun Shin-ah, go introduce youself." Yixing told Hyun Shin.

"Hi papa Yeol. I'm Hyun Shin." He went to Chanyeol and hugged him.

Chanyeol replied to his hug. "You knew me? Aigoo kwiyeopta."

"Of course Shin knew you, papa Yeol is mummy's only oppa. Shin wants a sister to and Shin will take care of her like papa Yeol do to mummy." Hyun Shin replied.

I smile looking at them. They are finally here. My family is complete now.