TWENTY-EIGHT - A Hug

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

-Current-

Hyun Seul's POV

I felt so tired. Why must that guy live with us back? Aish! It is a burden to me. I must change my clothes in the bathroom every time I took bath. It's tiring to look at his face every day. I'm trying to move on here but he always popped out everywhere! Oh God, why, why, why?? Today is Friday and I'm currently doing my house core. Hyun Shin will be back in a few days! I can't wait for that. I'm so excited to see him! I clean up the house starting with my room. I vacuumed all of the dust and replacing the bed sheet with a new one. I'd clean all of the spot in my room expect for Yeol's room. They are having their boy's talk last night and watched movies in Yeol's room. When I opened the door this morning, I saw both of them slept on the bed shirtless. Tsk tsk tsk. Boys will always be boys. Messy as always!

"What are you doing early in the morning like this?" Sehun greet me while stretched his whole body with his sleepy face when I'm cleaning the dishes in the sink.

"Cleaning. This house is a mess. Mom will be upset when she's back from the market." I replied.

"Aigoo, what a nice daughter you are." He patted my head while saying that. He went to me, holds my waist and hugged me from my side.

"By the way, good morning love." He kissed my cheek while hugging me. His smile went wide after the kiss but both of his hands still hugging me. Instead of letting me go he putted his chin on my shoulder while bending his back a little to match my height. Oh my poor heart decided to betray me again today! I stunned at the place because his face is dangerously near to mine.

"Ya, let me go. You stings." I told him.

"Let me stay like this for 5 minutes pleaseeee~~" He begged me while thumping both of his feet.

"Aish this kid. I'm trying to do my work here. Let me go!" I replied. I can't do anything to him since both of my hands are preoccupied and full with bubbles.

"Go and brush your teeth please. I'll prepare the breakfast." I told him.

"Don't try to make any excuses. Just let me stay like this for a while. Besides, I'd already brush my teeth. I promise I won't bother your work." He tightened the hug.

"Ish. Okay, okay. Just for this time only." I replied and let him go for this one.

I continued my work. Why did both of these guys eat so much food when staying up all night yesterday. The sink full with their plates and cups.

"You want to know something?" He asked me near my ear with his sleepy voice.

"What?" I replied, uninterested with him.

"When did you became this pretty? I used to get jealous with every guy who came nearing you in high school but I'd never admit that until you're gone." He told me while touching my right cheek.

I blushed and I can feel my ears went hot! I don't know what to respond to him so I just let him share his story.

"I'm sorry for everything I did in the past. Can we start a new life together? I want to treasure you." He asked me.

I don't know what to reply to him. I gulped my saliva a little feeling my throat went dry from his questions.

"Ehemm ehemm." I heard a deep voice and a woman's voice clearing their throat behind us.

We automatically face the voice and he let go of me.

"Oh, Chan, emmonim." Sehun greeted them while holding the back of his neck.

"Is the food ready Hyun Seul?" My mom asked me with a big grin on her face. Now I finally knew where did Yeol got that creepy smile from!

"Eh? Oh, ne, yes the breakfast is ready. I waited for both of you so that we can eat together." I replied.

I look at Chanyeol. He gave me his smile and mouthing, "Love is in the air, aye?" while pretending to throwing his finger heart everywhere.

My eyes went wide and I kicked his skinny leg.

"Yah,yah! It's hurt. Don't hit me like that." He whined and hides behind our mom.

"Stop it both of you. Let's eat first okay?" Our mom settled us down and the four of us took our seat and enjoy our meal together.

"Mom, where is dad? He's not home yet?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm here Channie." Our dad replied and went to us.

"When are you home abeonim?" Sehun asked him.

"This morning before your mother came back from the mart. I took the shower first just now. I'm so tired from staying up all night yesterday at the company finishing the final drawings for this current project." He massaged his shoulders a little and started to eat our breakfast.

"Oh, Sehun-ah. Can you come to the company once in a while and help me there? I want you to be familiar with the company and our staffs there." My dad asked Sehun.

"Oh, anytime abeonim. I can work from home too if you want. You can hand me anything, I'll gladly accept it." He replied and smiled to my father. This is the good son that Mrs. Oh proud of. I smiled when remembering my mother-in-law. I had great time with her.

"What are you smiling at Hyun Seul-ah? Sehun is just there beside of you and you're still day dreaming about him? Aaai~ this girl is so cheeky." Chanyeol teased me.

"Yah Park Yoda! I'm not thinking about him!" I scolded him and my eyes went wide.

"What? Lover girl. Bleh~" He replied and teased me more.

"Ish you two never changed. So, when will both of you give me grand children? It's been 5 years right?" My mother asked us with her teasing face.

"Mom!" I whined.

"What? Chanyeol and I saw both of you looking so lovey-dovey hugging each other just now there." My mother replied while pointing to the place when he hugged me before.

My cheeks went red, I went silent and pouted my lips.

"Ish both of you, stop it. She's shy now. Look at her blushed cheeks. But seriously, can I get any grandchildren anytime soon?" Dad replied with his playing smile. And now even our father joined them.

"Ish. Stop teasing us you guys." I stated with low voice.

"We will work for it." Sehun replied while smiling and he received a painful pinched on his forearm from me on the spot.

Chanyeol and our parents laughed at us.