THIRTY-TWO - Why Can't You Trust Her?

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Hyun Seul's POV

It's been two weeks since Hyun Shin stayed here. I didn't know where Sehun went to since that night. My mom asked me what did we argue about but I can't answer to her question and just smile instead. Hyun Shin is now closed with everyone in the house.

"The more I look at Hyun Shin, the more adorable he is." My mother told me while her eyes fixed on Hyun Shin that is playing with his toys in front of the television in the living room.

I smiled to her.

"I won't ask you about him like Yeol does. I knew everything about him." My mom told me.

"You knew?" I asked her back. How can she knew about Hyun Shin. I don't even told Chanyeol who he is. How can my mom knew?

"That day when Yixing send him here, Yixing told me everything about Hyun Shin. He asked me to keep it quiet from the other family members. He said he don't want you to get hurt. He wanted you to settle this on your own. I knew he loves you just by looking to his eyes when he told me about you. I'm sorry for not being there during your hard time. I used to resent you and distancing myself from you. I knew you're hurt. When you went to study abroad, that is when I realized that I love my daughter. I regretted for always scolding you. I blame you for the thing which is not your fault. I'm sorry for being a bad mom to you." My mother cried in front of me.

I hugged her.

"Hey mom, don't cry! It's okay. I don't hold grudges. You are my mom, I can't even hate you even if I really wanted to. You are not a bad mom at all!." I patted her back while hugging her.

"I knew Yixing loves you. So I told him about Sehun and you are still married now. He looked shocked at first but he smiles afterwards. He said to me that he confessed to you once but you rejected him. He said he knew you still love Sehun and had nothing against both of you. You are so lucky to have a friend like him. He is like an angel. If I got another daughter I would married her to him." My mom explained.

I smile while hearing her story. This is the first time she talked to me like this. Heart to heart. I admitted I love this bonding.

************

Chanyeol's POV

It's been two weeks since Hyun Shin live with us. He is an adorable kid. I must admit that he is now the sunshine of the house. I asked Hyun Seul about Hyun Shin and she said Hyun Shin is her son. I asked her who is his father and she told me to guess it by myself. She kept repeating the same answer whenever I asked her. Ish this girl can be annoying sometimes. So I just assuming Hyun Shin is her adopted son. Sehun has been out since that night. I was playing with Shin in my room when I heard a loud noise from their room.

After two weeks, I called Sehun to meet me in a café nearby and he agreed.

"Why you called me?" Sehun arrived and took a seat in front of me.

"Yah! Where have you been this past few weeks?" I asked him.

"I sleep at Hongbin's house. Why do you concern about me? I am a grown up man okay." He replied back.

"Come back home please. Face your problem. It hurts me seeing her like that." I advised him.

"Then what about me? You don't have any pity for me? I am a human too. I feel hurt too. I do have feelings too." He replied with his angry voice.

I look at him. Poor him. I know I've been siding with Hyun Seul all along. But I knew Hyun Seul. She must has her own reasons for that.

"I am her husband Chanyeol. I have my own feelings too. She always pushed me away and denying me. I'm hurting too. And now she brings back a little kid and said that is her son. If she doesn't cheating me with another guy then what is the meaning of that? How can she has a child?" He added with a sorrowful voice.

"There isn't any thought in your mind if that child is her adopted son? Any unspoken secret from her? She is always like that. You knew that too. She is a secretive girl." I asked him back.

"If Hyun Shin is her adopted child, then tell me. Even if Hyun Shin is her child with someone else, tell me that too. I don't mind. I can take care of both of them. But, she kept it quiet from me. I asked her but she always being secretive and all. She should open-up for me. I am her husband for God sake. I'm tired with her silent!" Sehun added.

"Is she that low in your eyes Sehun? If you always thinking like this, I begged you to divorce her. Let her go, set her free. A guy like you doesn't deserve her at all!" I get up from my seat and left him there.

After the meeting with Sehun, I decided to go home early today and when I open the door, Hyun Shin greeted me with his small hug on my legs. I carry him in my arms.

"Papa Yeol! You are back! Shin miss you papa Yeol." Hyun Shin said and kisses my cheek.

"Aigoo our Shinnie. Papa Yeol misses you too! What are you doing when I'm not home?" I asked him.

"Hyun Shin helped gradma cleaning her garden. Shin feed papa Yeol's cats too. They are so chubby!" Hyun Shin told me everything about his day today.

"Shinnie, do you knew your daddy?" I asked him. Maybe he can answer this question. Who knows?

"Mummy always shows Shin the photo of our family and her friends. I knew all of them. But mummy always ends up crying when she told Shin about daddy. So Shin will not going to greet daddy. Daddy makes mummy cry every day." He replied to me.

"So who is Shin's daddy? Can you tell papa Yeol?" I tried to ask him again.

"Shin will not tell papa Yeol. Mummy will cry again if Shin told papa Yeol." He added.