THIRTY-FOUR - Better

The Unspoken Memories - Oh Sehun

Hyun Seul's POV

It's 11:30PM and I heard the bell of our house ringing. I went to the front door and open the door.

"Who is it?" I asked after opening the door a little.

"It's me. Oh Sehun." By hearing his name I open the door and let him in. He removes his shoes and suddenly he hugged me.

"Ya! What's wrong with you? Didn't you hate me? The last time you went home, we argued and you left for three weeks." I told him with a monotone voice and tried to remove his hands from my waist.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He whispers to my ear while patting my long hair.

"What you're sorry for. It's all my fault." I replied while trying to let go from his hug.

"Can't we stay like this a little bit longer? I miss you. I miss your scent." He said to me. What's wrong with this guy today? Seriously what happened to him within these three weeks?

"But we are in front of the front door Sehun. At least not here. Okay?" I told him and try to look at him in the eyes.

"Okayy not here. But you promised me this right. Let's go upstairs and continue." He replied while holding my hand and intertwined it with his.

"What's wrong with you Sehunnie? Why you're being like this? This is too sudden." I asked him while we heading to upstairs.

We passed through Chanyeol's room and about to enter our room.

"Daddy is home?" A little voice asked Sehun while hugging his leg.

"Our Shinnie. How's you doing? Are you treating mummy well? You're not being a naughty boy right?" He asked Hyun Shin.

"Shin is not a naughty boy, daddy. Shin treats everybody in this house well." Shin replied to him.

"Aigoo, good boy. Come on lets sleep together today. It's your first time sleeping with daddy right?" Sehun lift him in his arms and leading to the bedroom.

Chanyeol look at me with his questioning eyes. I sigh and went to him.

"Let's talk outside please Yeol?" I asked him with my puppy eyes.

"Okayy." He holds my hand and brings me outside. He buys us some drinks and we end up in our backyards. I put both of my legs inside the swimming pool.

"So?" Yeol asked me.

"Like you heard just now. He is Shin's daddy." I told him.

"Why it's hard to tell me that Seul? I'm your oppa. I thought you don't keep any secret from me. I thought there is no secret between us." He asked me with a disappointed voice.

"You know how things went between us right? I thought he signs our divorce paper and when I went back here we are nothing anymore. I didn't tell you about Hyun Shin because I'm afraid Sehun will take him away from me." I tell him the truth.

"Seul. Please don't be secretive anymore. Sometimes it hurts you too. Poor Hyun Shin. He should get his father's love too." Chanyeol advised me.

"I know, I know. I know that was wrong. I'm sorry. But what can I do. He doesn't love me." I replied back.

"Who said he doesn't love you? Did Sehun say that by himself? No right? He loves you. Trust me. He doesn't even look or search for any other girl when you're not here. He always asked me about you. He loves you Seul. You both need to settle the unspoken things between you guys." Chanyeol added and stand up from his seat.

************

"Good morning." I opened my eyes and was greeted by his good morning along with a sweet long kiss on my forehead.

"Are you sleeping well? Do you want to take your shower first?" He bombards me with many questions.

"No. You first. I just want to take some more sleep." I rolled around getting comfortable again in my blanket.

"Hey, no, no, no young lady. Today is Monday. Remember? Your class started at 8:00AM today. Get you lazy up." He nagged at me and hit my thigh two times.

"Get yourself ready okay after this. I'll go first. Chan is waiting for you downstairs. Can you make yourself free tonight? I need to bring you somewhere." He added to me. I love it when he ended his speech with a question mark. For me it shows that he cares for me. He asked for my opinion. I love that type of man.

I look at him. He wears his black skinny jeans with white shirt with a black line along with the button line. His sleeves were folded showing his manly hands. He styles his hair neatly. Oh my God. Thank you for giving me a handsome husband like this. I smile looking at him.

"Okay. Can I bring Shin along?" I asked back at him.

"No, no, no. Tonight there is no Shin between us. Just me and you. I asked Chan to bring Shin somewhere on that time so that Shin will not feel alone. Is it alright with you?"

I nodded to his question.