Seven

Every Day with You

Sehun is laying on his bed, it’s eight in the morning on Saturday and he’s wide awake. He opens his group chat with Jongin, Kyungsoo, and Taemin to see a few message from Kyungsoo who’s a morning person also from Taemin who plays Clash of Clans all night.

Dyosa: Kim Jongin, give me back my slipper

Ttaemdong: Anyone’s up for burger?

Dyosa: It’s eight in the morning, how the hell can you talk about burger….

Sehun: I’m up!

Ttaemddong: See, you’re on your own Dyodyo

Dyosa: I bet Jongin’s still sleeping….

Sehun: Maybe he still sleeping on his couch

Sehun puts his phone and goes to the bathroom to wash up before heading downstairs. He changes out his pajama and then heads downstairs.

“Good morning, master.”

The head butler greets Sehun, “Morning, are they in the dining room?” he asks and the older male nods as he makes a way for Sehun. Sehun goes to the dining room and finds his parents.

“Good morning, son. How was your game?” Mrs.Oh asks him as she’s spreading the butter on her toast. “It was great, I played in the third and fourth quarter.” Sehun answers her as he takes a seat. “I’m sorry we couldn’t watch your game, our schedule isn’t helping at all.” Mrs.Oh apologizes and Sehun just hums. They never come anyway and business is always more important than him. Not long after that, Mr.Oh enters the dining room while speaking on the phone.

“Yes, I think we can settle that. I’ll come to London tomorrow and we can moves on from that project….”

Sehun hears what his father’s saying, he won’t be home again. He knows that.

“Hey, son. How was your game?” Mr.Oh asks as he sits on his chair. “It was fine,” Sehun answers shortly. “So, are you guys won’t be home again?” Sehun asks his parents who automatically look at him.

“I have to go to London tomorrow morning, how about you?” Mr.Oh asks his wife, “I need to be in Paris, they’re testing a new product.” Mrs.Oh answers in apologetic tone towards her son.

“I’m sorry son, I don’t think we can take you to LA this year.” Mr.Oh apologizes to his son who just nods as he eats his breakfast.

The family used to go to LA to watch NBA’s finale. It was some kind of tradition for them but they haven’t gone to LA since Sehun in junior high school. He always waiting for them but it’s useless, so he stops. Waiting for his parent to return like when he was a kid is like waiting for rain, it’s useless and disappointing.

Sehun leaves the dining room as soon as he finishes hi breakfast. “I’ll be out for today,” he says and then goes back to his room upstairs. His mother realizes what happens to him and going to catch him up but then her phone rings and she decides to take it first.

Sehun enters his bedroom and lays down on his bed while going through his phone. He needs to get out of the house, sometimes it’s too toxic to be at home.

Sehun: Who’s up for Subway?

Ttaemdong: ME! FINALLY!

Dyosa: I’m cooking for breakfast, but if you want to hang out maybe after 11

Kkamjjong: YOW! I’M IN FOR SUBWAY!

Sehun: Okay, see ya

Sehun changes out of his clothes and get ready to leave the house. He takes his cap and heads downstairs.

“Are you going somewhere?” Mrs. Oh asks her only child as she leaves the dining room. His father is nowhere to be seen already.

“Yeah, I’m going out with Jongin and the others. Are you leaving?” Sehun asks her and she only nods. “You dad is in his study. Want to say goodbye?” Mrs.Oh offers him only to get a shake in the head. “I’m going, mom.” he says as he walks out, “Do you need the car and Mr. Lee?” his mom asks him again and Sehun just shakes his head. “I’m taking my bike, bye mom.” Sehun walks to the garage where his bike is and then leave the big mansion with it.

“Have a safe trip, master.” the security guard upfront says and Sehun greets him a good morning before cycling through his neighborhood. Jongin’s house isn’t really far from his house, the boy is like his other half. They’ve been friends since diaper and then along the way meet Taemin and Kyungsoo. Jongin understands him well although Sehun never tells him anything about his problems to the boy. He also feels like home at Jongin’s home more than his because his mate’s house is very much alive.

“KIM JONGIN I’M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU PSYCHO DUDE!”

Sehun can hears Kai’s second older sister’s voice from the Kim mansion’s garden. He furrows his brows as he stops his bike in front of the front door.

“Good morning, Sehun-ssi.” the head butler of the house who also happens to be the Kim siblings’ keeper since they were diapers. Sehun enters the house as a flying shoes come right in front of his face.

“Sorry Sehun!” he sees Jooyeon running from the staircase to catch Jongin who happens to be running away from her. “What happened nuna?” Sehun walks to the sofa in the living room where Jongin’s oldest sister, Jaeyeon, is pampering her baby. “Jongin used her underwear as a mop, I don’t know how though. Those two are crazy,” Jaeyeon shakes her head and Sehun just laughs, “Hey Rahee,” Sehun plays with the baby while waiting for his mate to finish his ‘problem’ with his sister.

“Did you stay here last night, nuna?”

Sehun asks Jaeyeon who nods her head, “My husband is out of country and I need to help Jooyeon with a project, so yeah. What brings you here quite early?” she asks him back.

“Oh, we’re going to hang out together with Taemin and Kyungsoo.” Sehun answers her.

A couple minutes later, Jongin shows up all ready and is walking downstairs when suddenly her sister jumps to his back. “Apologize, brother.” she demands as he groans but keep carrying her. Although he is five years younger than her, he is way taller than Jooyein or even Jaeyeon who is nine years older than him.

“I’m going to Subway with Sehun, steak and cheese?” he asks his sister who nods eagerly, “With drinks and call it even.” Jooyeon proposes as she’s getting off his back. “Deal,” they do their signature shake hands and then she walks to Jaeyeon with Rahee.

“I’m sorry for the very inconvenience, she went ballistic over an underwear.” Jongin says while walking to the dining room and Jooyeon furrows her brows. “Dude, you used a VS underwear as a mop. Any girl would went ballistic over that, stop being an .” Jooyeon replies, “I’m sorry okayy nunaa? Let’s go, I’ll take my bike first in the garage,” Jongin says to Sehun.

“See you, nuna!” Sehun bids his goodbye to the sisters who nods their head.

Jongin takes his bike and comes up to Sehun who’s waiting for him, “Taemin is showering,” Sehun says after he checks his phone. “Taemin’s house or Subway?” Sehun asks Jongin, “Subway, I’m hungry and Jooyeon-nuna doesn’t let me to eat breakfast because of her freaking underwear.” Jongin throws a glare at the house and Sehun just laughs. The siblings never really have a non-comical day.

“Let’s go!”

They ride their bikes out of the neighborhood and head to the main street.


Haewon rolls on her bed while massaging her scalp. She spends her night finishing The Hound of Baskervilles because Sherlock’s books usually makes her fall asleep faster than anything. But not last night, she’s wide awake and maybe even more energetic than she should have. She takes her phone from the nightstand and see a couple messages from her friends.

Eunyoungie: Do you guys feeling like hanging out today or eating out? I need some escape ….

ReumAreum: I’m in! I willing to do anything just to be out of the house!

Soosoo: It’s freaking nine in the morning, what kind of trouble are you escaping from?

Eunyoungie: Eunwoo is bringing over his friends to hang out before the party tonight, I really need to get out before he drag me to his party.

Haewon: I still have your clothes here

ReumAreum: I need some junkies supply. In need of Subway ASAP

Haewon: I’m in

Eunyoungie: Of course I’m in!

SooSoo: Will catch you guys later, tell me where you’re guys heading to after Subway

Haewon puts down her phone to sit straight on her bed and then stretches for a bit before gets up to her bathroom. She takes a shower and then changes her clothes to get ready. She puts on a jeans with a middle length sleeve t-shirt. Haewon walks out to the living room while gathering her things to put in her bag. She drinks a glass of milk before heading out with a bagel in her hand. She walks out of her apartment and eventually reaches the front gate of the complex in a couple minutes.

“Have a good day, miss Son.”

The security guard greets her friendly as she passes through the security post.

“Have a good day too, ahjussi”

She smiles at them and then continues to walk out of the apartment complex. She walks for fifteen minutes before she reaches the subway station. She rides the train for half an hour and then arrives at Samseong Station before walking to the fast food restaurant. It’s weekend so the traffic is quite jammed and there’s a lot of people walking in the street like her. Most of them are families, she always love watching other family doing something together. It’s like a reminder for her that she still has parents that love her. She wonders what her parents are doing now.

“Haewon!”

Someone calls her from behind and Haewon turns around. She sees Eunyoung running towards her while covering her bang.

“Hey,”

Haewon greets her back as the girl touches her shoulder, “Areum isn’t here yet?” Eunyoung asks as they’re walking to the fast food restaurant. “Nope, she’s going to be late like always.” Haewon says and the other girl just laughs.

“Since I’m hungry, I’m going to order first. You want something?” Eunyoung asks Haewon as they step into Subway.

“Nah, you order first. I’ll search for a table.” Haewon shakes her head and then looking around for a table for the three of them. It’s almost lunch time so the place is quite crowded. She finds a table near the window and quickly sit there to secure the place. Haewon unlocks her phone and scrolls down her Instagram timeline. She sees a new direct message, her psychiatrist sends her a cute photo of a puppy.

‘He’s reaching four next month,’

Haewon smiles and replies to his message. Kim Seokjin is her psychiatrist and also someone who she thinks as a brother. The first time she looks for a psychiatrist, a kind nurse told her to see him. Unlike some psychiatrist, Seokjin is really someone who she can trusts her issues with. She rarely talks about her issues with her friends or even her family. But Seokjin knows her well just like how he knows all of his patients. He takes his time to get to know with her issues and search for the best treatment without medicine (although it’s not working on her yet).

“Oh, Haewon.”

Haewon looks up and finds Sehun standing in front of her table.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Haewon  surprises to see him there and he just laughs, “I’m waiting for my friends. Looks like I’m right, huh?” the latter chuckles.

“About—Oh,” Haewon remembers his words from the night before, the two grins at each other as if they’re doing something illegal together. Suddenly Sehun’s phone rings ,”Yeah? I’m inside, where are you?” he pushes his phone aside for a while to tell her he needs to get his friends and Haewon nods. She goes back to play with her phone until she feels a pair of eyes watching her. She looks up from her phone only tonsee Eunyoung grinning widely.

“Oooh, what was that?”

Eunyoung sits in front of her while moving her foods from the tray to their table.

“What was what?”

Haewon asks her back like nothing happened, makes the girl in front if her furrows her brows. “Don’t play with ne, Ms.Son. I heard everything, you met him yesterday too?” Eunyoung excitedly asks her while start eating her burger.

“Yeah …. I mean, it’s a coincidence. I was shopping for the food stock and suddenly he was right behind me.” Haewon recalls and Eunyoung grinning widely.

“Hey, stop with that creepy face of yours.” Haewon flicks Eunyoung’s forehead and the latter hisses in pain.

“Yo yo, what happens here?” Areum shows up and quickly sit beside Eunyoung. She’s reaching Eunyoung’s fries but then her hand was hit by the owner.

“Sehun is here,” Eunyoung brightly announces as if she won a lottery or something, Areum frowns and then look around. “Where?” she asks and Haewon just laughs, “He was here, he was talking to Haewon before he went out.” Eunyoung says excitedly. Areum looks at Haewon and Eunyoung back and forth, “Oh ….. Coincidence?” Areum starts to tease Haewon too alongside Eunyoung.

“Yes, it’s a coincidence.” Haewon says and Areum just nods her head while laughing.

“You know, there’s no such thing as a coincidence in this world. Well, at least I don’t believe in one.” Areum shrugs and then looks at the cashier where the menu are displayed.

“I’m going to order, are you eating?” Areum asks Haewon who taps her finger on her lips for a couple times, “Spicy Italian and soda, please.” she answers and Areum nods before she leaves to order.

“You hear that right? No such thing as a coincidence especially if you have been meeting him ‘accidentally’ like this for a couple times. I wont say he’s stalking you though, “ Eunyoung says again while finishing her burger.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever,” Haewon just laughs.


“Isn’t that Areum?”

Taemin says while looking at the girl with pigtails and large hoodie passes them while using an earphone.

“Areum? The one who dated Jinyoung-sunbae?” Jongin asks the male who nods, “Jinyoung-sunbae? Really?” Sehun asks and they both nod their head. “I heard it from Minwoo-hyung, she was dumped because she choose to go to Big Bang’s concert than go for a date with him.” Jongin says and the males are laughing, “That hyung is stupid, of course any girl would choose their favorite artist over their boyfriend.” Taemin shakes his head.

“If she’s going to Subway too …. Then Haewon must be in Subway too, right?” Jongin sees the girl enters the sane restaurant they are heading to.

“I met her a while ago when you go the bathroom,” Sehun says and the other two looks at him with a weird expression before start to teases him.

“Oooohhhhh, I see …..” Taemin and Jongin laughing together meanwhile Sehun just shakes his head.

“What was that? Stop it, guys.” Sehun shakes his head, “I mean, you have met her ‘accidentally’ for a couple times already, come on tell me what kind of coincidence is it?” Jongin nudges Sehun’s shoulder.

Sehun looks at his friends as if they are crazy, “There’s one though,” Taemin adds as they are walking to the fast food restaurant. Both of his friends look at him curiously, “Fate,” Taemin is back with his creepy face and then high five with Jongin.

Sehun scoffs and then they arrive at Subway, “Who’s going to search the table?” Jongin asks as they walk in. “I’ll wait in the table, you guys can order first.” Sehun offers and then the two males go ahead to the cashier to offer. He takes a seat and then wait patiently for his friends while playing with his phone. He looks away from his phone and then spots Haewon with her friends sitting across the room. He smiles and then continues to play with his phone.

Sehun smiles at the though of meeting Haewon, it feels like the fate is playing tricks on them. He realizes that his meeting with her is not just a coincidence. He loves it. Haewon isn’t just any other girl. She’s different. She would constantly saying something that sounds quite personal to him. They share each other’s worries after a few times meeting. They get close quite fast and he loves it.


“Yo,”

Jisoo shows up when Haewon and the others are walking around the mall, “What took you so long?” Areum asks her. “My sister bring her boyfriend along so my mother insists us having a brunch together.” Jisoo shrugs, “What are we going to do today?” Jisoo asks them back. “Want to watch some movies? There’s this horror movie called ‘A Quiet Place’ that sounds interesting,” Haewon suggests, “I want to if you don’t mind me hugging you while sleeping.” Eunyoung says and the other just laugh.

“Alright, let’s go then!” Jisoo says excitedly and they walks to the theater.

They’re buying the ticket from the self-ticketing machine and then choose to watch a movie that will starts an hour later.

“Popcorn or nachos for later?” Areum asks as she’s reading the food menu on the food counter. “Mix popcorn for me, you guys?” Eunyoung asks Haewon and Jisoo whose still waiting the ticket to be printed out.

“Oh….” Areum and Eunyoung say at the same time, “What? What is it?” Jisoo asks them as the tickets are all printed out. “It’s Sehun isn’t it?” Eunyoung asks the other girls and Haewon fixes her eyes on a group of boys who are walking to the theater, “Yes, it’s him.” Haewon says and a smile creeps out in her face.

“Look, someone’s happy.” Areum teases Haewon who just scoffs, “Stop it, I mean it.” Haewon threatens her friends but they know she’s not really threatening them. “He’s coming, he’s coming.” Eunyoung says in a small voice.

“Oh, Haewon.”

Sehun greets her and she smiles at him, “You guys are watching movies too?” Taemin asks the girls and they all nod. “That’s a great coincidence …..” Jongin says and then take a glance at Sehun. “Are guys watching that movie too?” Kyungsoo points at the poster of the horror movie that the girls will watch.

“Oh, yeah. We are, but the show time at 1 pm are all packed. We watch the movie at 2 pm.” Areum answers and the boys just nod. “Alright then, see you.” Taemin says to then as they’re walking away to buy the ticket.

“Congratulations Son Haewon, you have to be thankful to me.”Areum says as the four if them walks out of the theater to spend some time before the movie starts.

“What?”

“You’re going to watch the movie with Oh Sehun, thanks to me.” Areum winks at her friend and Haewon understands why Areum tells the boys what time they will watch the movie.

“Oohhhh, the Great Areum!” Eunyoung and Jisoo says meanwhile Haewon just shakes her head at her friends.

“You guys have to stop doing that,” Haewon says, “But you like it though, don’t lie to me I can see your face is getting red now.” Jisoo says and Haewon just laughs.

Her friends right though, Haewon can feels her face getting warm and red.


Sehun stares at the girl on the bed.

Everything seems peaceful, the heart rate monitor fills the silence in the room.

He grabs her hand and then kisses it lightly before grabbing it with both of his hands.

“Please, wake up soon. Haewon-ah,”

⇒ Finally update! I hope you guys like it^^ Thanks for the upvotes~:D Also, wecome new readers! I really hope you can leave a comment and tell me what do you think about this. Th national exams are over, college entrance exam all left now. I mght not be able  updated this starting next wek so I'll try my best to do a double update this wek (I hope so) but I'm not sure lol anyway, have you guys seen EXO-CBX comebck??!! I almost sh*t my pants lol also Lo Siento by SJ is quite addictive! 

Have a great day everyone<3