Eleven

Every Day with You

Since that day, they’re hanging out together a lot. During breaks they would meet at the rooftop and talks as if they haven’t met for some times. They’ll spend times together after games and just eat somewhere or strolling around Seoul. Soon they know each other just like the back of their own hand. He finds her love towards coffee and chocolate, she finds how obsessed he is with bubble tea and basketball. Along the way, Sehun also makes a name for himself as he leads Hanhwa’s basketball team to win every match they have. Minwoo is a great captain and player but the others can’t ignore Sehun’s amazing tactics and skills.

It’s the final for basketball tournament and just like previous years, Hanhwa manages to secure their place in the final. Their opponent for the final round is Saetbyeol Senior High School.

Sehun reads the board and goes blank.

, Saetbeyol?

He curses inside as he scratches his head. Jongin sees his reaction and he comes over to read the board too.

“Uh yeah, time to face your darkest nightmare Oh Sehun.” Jongin pats his friend’s shoulder. “Why do things always turn into something funny and weird?” Sehun makes a face as Jongin laughs at him. It was the break and the day before the final tournament.

“What? What is it?”

Taemin and Kyungsoo who just come back from the restroom ask them, Sehun points at the board and the two laugh their off. “Oh wow, isn’t that’s Woori’s school?” Taemin says, still laughing. Sehun nods his head and sighs, “Well, it’s national high school tournament. You can’t help but run into each other.” Kyungsoo says in a matter of fact tone.

“Geez, thanks Soo.”

Taemin and Jongin laugh together. “Nah, you’re going to be okay, mate. You can handle anything,” Jongin pats Sehun’s shoulder again and they walk to the class.

 


 

It’s the final day, everyone is excited. They want to know whether Hanhwa could keep their title for three consecutive years or lose the title to Saetbyeol who has some great players too. Minwoo lets go of his captain position unofficially after Sehun managed to get the team to the semifinals even without his suggestion. Sehun somehow can lead the team just as good as the senior. Sophomores who still play also respect Sehun’s decision and tactics.

Sehun is walking around the hallway like usual, he does it to relieve his stress and nervous. But today, things just turn the opposite way.

“Sehun,”

He turns around and find Woori waving her hand at him with a smile.

Yes, she is smiling.

Shameless ….. How could she smile?’

Sehun thinks as he waves his hand back at him, she goes straight to him who is waiting for his drink from the vending machine.

“So, I heard you’re the MVP of the match.” Woori starts, all smiling and bright as if they’re just ex-school mates. Woori is a highly proud and self-conscious person. She loves being the center of attention, that’s why things could get ugly if you’re with her. She’s pretty and have a great body proportions, she also loves make up so you could always count of her in looking smudged up all the time.

“I don’t know…. I just play like how I always do.”

Sehun shrugs, his drink finally comes out from the vending machine. Woori watches him, “Still have a thing on orange juice, I see.” she says as he takes the drink.

“It’s kind of my anxiety pills before the match. You know that,”

Sehun says and hope she’ll just walk away. “How are you?” Woori asks him again and Sehun answers her.

Awkward situation, he bet even the janitor walk past them could smell the awkwardness around them. But Woori doesn’t really care how or what people think, she cares about how they’ll judge her physically and how she thinks of herself. Sehun just want to get out from there but she keep asking and he just keep answering her things.

Suddenly he feels that his right arm is grabbed by someone. He looks to the side and Haewom is right there with her cheerleading outfits all ready to perform. She smiles at him and then look at Woori who throws her weird glares.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

Haewon still grabbing his arm as if it’s something normal for them. Sehun look at her and suddenly he feels all comfortable around her as of Woori isn’t there. He smiles back at her and looks at Woori who is still standing in front of them.

“Haewon this is Woori, Woori this is Haewon.”

Haewon offers her hand and Woori shakes hand with her, “Well, I didn’t know you have pretty girl as your friend back in junior high.” Haewon teases Sehun who just laughing as a respond. “You’re pretty too, you’re a cheerleader?” Woori curiously asks her and Haewon nods, “Yeah, been doing this for years. Anyway, the coach is looking for you. He said he needs to talk to the new captain.” Sehun can senses some teasing in the end of her sentence.

“I guess I’ll see you later?” Woori asks and Sehun nods in a polite manner. As Woori walks away from them, Sehun chortles and Haewon laughs together with him.

“Well, I guess we’re even now.” Haewon refers to the time Sehun ‘save’ her from Jaehyun. Sehun shakes his head and they both walk together to their locker rooms. Sehun notices that she doesn’t let go of his arm until she does when they arrive in front of their respective locker room.

“Good luck for the match,” Haewon smiles at him,

“Likewise, good luck for your performance.” Sehun nods to her and they both enter their own locker room.

 


 

Haewon enters her locker room only to find her friends throwing her some teasing glare. She chuckles as she take a seat on the bench to change her shoes. Jisoo sits right next to her to bump their arms, “You look all bright and glowing these days, especially before the match. Did you guys do something?” she asks and doesn’t forget to nudges her friend again. Haewon shakes her head as she ties her shoe laces.

“There’s nothing, seriously guys you need to drop those kind of thoughts,” Haewon says while looking at her three friends. Areum laughs, “There’s no way we can drop these thoughts when you’ve changed way happier after you meet Sehun. Are you two dating or something?” Haewon shakes her head in respond. “We’re just friends, I’ve told you thousand times about this.” Haewon denies her friends assumption but they just won’t drop it.

“Well, we’ll see. Let’s go, Miyoung wants to talk before it starts.” Eunyoung says as the other girls slowly gather to the center of the room. Haewon finishes tying her shoe laces and stand up to join the others.

“As you know, after the tournament is over things will change. We, the second years, will become seniors in three months. Finals are close, you guys know the drill. Anyway, I just want to tell you how delighted I am to be able to dance and perform with you. You guys are amazing and I hope you guys will keep the good work. It’s been an amazing 10 months, I really love performing with all of you. It’s been a pleasure to serve as your captain, a captain of amazingly talented girls.”

Everyone clap their hands and whistling in excitement.

“Today will be my last day to fulfill my duty as a captain, unofficially. I’ve seen, observed, and even consulted with several people to choose my successor as the new captain.” Miyoung pauses for a few seconds as she roams her eyes around the room before she continues, “The new captain for the cheerleader team will be Haewon, congratulations!” Miyoung excitedly announces and everyone claps their hand as she asks the younger girl to come forward.

“I hope all of you will work well or maybe have a better teamwork with her as your new captain, once again, thank you guys! The position handover will be on next week, hopefully with an award for the basketball team too. You’ll get to choose the co-captain by anonymous voting before we have another freshman coming.”

Everyone clap their hands as Miyoung tells them to get ready soon as the game will starts really soon.

“I thought you’ll hold the new unti next week,” Haewon says to Miyoung who just chuckles, “Nah, I can’t keep my mouth sealed for a great news like this. Today is my last time to use this pin so of course I want to tell the others. Come on,” Miyoung points to the captain pin on her uniform and told her to get ready soon.

“Girls, 5 minutes!” an official says in their door and the girls quickly re-touch their accessories and properties that they’ll use.

In a few minutes, the girls already lining up right before the door heading to the court with the basketball team.

“Hey, I heard the boys will throw a party after the game.”

Eunyoung says when the commentator already saying things before letting the both teams to enter the court and warming up. Their opponents are getting ready at the other end of the court.

“How did you know about these things so fast?” Jisoo furrows her brows at the girl right beside her, “Well….” Eunyoung roams her eyes around their room as if she’s avoiding something.

“Oh no, don’t say it.” Areum raises her hand to stop Eunyoung from saying anything but the ‘suspect’ is already giggling by herself.

“Oh my god,” Jisoo shkes her head in disbelief, “That fast?” she adds and Eunyoung nods with a smile.

“Please tell me he’s better than your ex.” Haewon looks at Eunyoung who laughs, “Of course, you know me. I will never go out with someone who resembles my ex.” Eunyoung puts her arms around Haewon who just sighs.

“Who is it?” Areum starts to look around as if she’s hunting someone, “You’ll find out tonight at the party.” Eunyoung keeps sealed that makes her friends let out a huge sigh. “They still going to throw the party even if they lose?” Jisoo tilts her head.

“Yeah, it’s their last match anyway. They want to throw a farewell party and introduce the new captain for the basketball and cheerleaders. I mean, officially introducing the captains.” Eunyoung gives Haewon a look but she just laughs. “Whatever you say, Eunyoung. Whatever you say,” Haewon stands right after leaning to the wall all these times in time as they need to be in the court.

 


 

“Don’t worry about her, she can’t do anything anyway.”

Jongin says while they’re taking turn to warm up their three-point shooting before the game. “Physically, yes. Mentally, let’s see.” Sehun says as he grabs the ball that passed to him. Jongin shakes his head while laughing, his best friend might be ruthless in the court but he’s just another teenage boy. He could get all weak and confused in front of a girl just like any other boy. The warming up time is up and each team gets back to their respective benches to talk with their coaches before the game really starts.

“Remember what we talk in the locker room, just keep you head straight. Fair play, alright?”

The boys nod their heads and get ready for the game as the officials tell them to get ready. “Take the win, Sehun.” Minwoo pokes the younger’s arm, Sehun chuckle as he nods his head. “Sure, we’ll try our best.” he says and ties his shoe laces before the commentator calls out his name to get in to the court.

Sehun walks to the court and shake hands with the opponent team as well as all the officials, he takes a look at the whole gymnasium as he waits for his other teammates to enter the court. He suddenly has an eye contact with Haewon who stands in the side court with the other cheerleaders. She smiles at him and he doesn’t know why but he feels way better after he sees her smile.

“Let’s keep the trophy,” Sehun says as the officials blows his whistle and throws the ball to the air.

Sehun quickly passes the ball to his teammates and the game starts way stronger than their previous games. Hanhwa’s team quickly take eight points in one minute, faster than their previous record. Saetbyeol’s team get worry and also starts to play stronger and more provocative than before. Playing in their own court might be the biggest plus point for Hanhwa, but for Sehun there’s another thing that makes him play way more provocative since the beginning.

The first half of the game is obviously led by Hanhwa with 14-6. There’s still a lot of time so the boys should not go easy with their opponent. As the second quarter starts, Sehun is replaced by another first year so he could save his energy and get back to the game for the third and fourth quarter.

“What happens to you? I guess you’re in a great condition, huh?” Minwoo asks him as Sehun takes a sip of his bottle, “Well, it’s the final. I should do my job,” he replies and the older male just laughs. “Well, keep up the good work.” Minwoo says again replies with a nod from Sehun He watches his teammates playing on the court.

“Yo!”

Taemin and Kyungsoo suddenly stand right behind the fence, Sehun turns around. “What’s gotten in to you? This is your most agresive game so far,” Taemin asks as he takes the popcorn that Kyungsoo’s holding right now.

“Why do people always ask me that?” Sehun asks before he turns his eyes back to the court, “Just saying,”Taemin shrugs.

“Hey, do you know that dude with number 4 is a bad at passing?” Kyungsoo nods at Saetbyeol’s player with number 4 on his back.

“Really?” Sehun and Taemin wonders and keep watching the said player, Kyungsoo gets it right. Every time his teammate tries to pass the ball to him, he can’t catch it or get a hold of it.

“That’s why he’s never alone,” Sehun nods, “Thanks, bro.” he says to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo just nods while keep munching on his popcorn.

Kyungsoo is not a sport type of guy, he loves music more than sport. But he’s a great observer, Sehun also good at observing people but being a player in the field sometimes he just can’t grabs some weak points of his opponent as fast as Kyungsoo who just sit quiet and observing. Back in junior high school when the three of them joined basketball club, Kyungsoo would seat near their benches and gives some advice to them as the game goes on.

“Sehun, third and fourth at once?”

Coach Kwon asks him and Sehun nods, “I have enough rest,” he says as the coach laughs. In five minutes, the official blows his whistle and the second quarter ends.

“That is the second quarter, everyone! The host, Hanhwa, still lead the game with 25-18. Could Hanhwa keep another trophy in the display and host the next year’s game or will Saetbyeol breaks Hanhwa’s strikes and be the new winner and host next year??!! Let’s find out in the next two quarter but now let’s watch the performances from both of the cheerleader’s team!!”

The crown goes crazy and loud. Although he’s listening to the coach’s instructions and critics about their games in the first and second quarter, Sehuun can’t help but take a glance at Haewon and the girls who are getting ready for their performance.

“Sehun keep you game, this is a great rhyme. Keep the opponents on their weak side, alright?”

Sehun just nods quickly and the coach also talks to the other players. Not long after that he wraps up and let his players to watch the cheers’ performances.

Haewon walks to the center of the court with a big bow on her hair, she laughs with her friends as they get into their position. Somehow, her first position is facing the boys’ bench and she’s coincidentally stands just a few feet away from her. She meets eye with him and he smiles, “Thank you,” she smiles back before faces down to get in their first pose.

 


 

“Oh, come on. I could feel he stared intensely at you that I could almost melt near the last ending pose.”

Jisoo says to Haewon who just chuckles as she’s watching the game which is already in the fourth quarter now. “He’s watching with his eyes just like any other people, stop making things up.” Haewon shakes her head in denial, Jisoo huffs because she’s been trying to tell about Sehun.

“You can’t break her walls, it’s way too hard to break in to like a firewall or something.”

Areum says to Jisoo makes Haewon laughs at her statement. “Instead of saying things, we should be looking for Eunyoung’s new dude.” Haewon changes the topic, Eunyoung mentally palms herself. “Oh yeah, that was our mission for the day.” Jisoo nudges the girl with two pigtails and they all laugh together.

“Come on, you’ll find out about him later.” Eunyoung groans, asking her friends to stop looking at their surrounding like hawks.

“Let us see him first and well lay the topic off,” Areum shrugs but Eunyoung still won’t tell them.

“Okay, no name. Just tell us how did you even meet and all?” Jisoo starts questioning her,

“He’s in the same division as me in the student council and last month we need to validate the sponsor for our school’s event so we go to those sponsors and vendors together. We need at least a week to do the job and all, so…” Eunyoung recounts the event.

“Ow, that’s why Eunwoo asked me whether I knew where you were and I simply answer him that you’re out for the student council activity.” Jisoo remembers something, the four of them are thinking and suddenly the three of them say something in unison.

“LAST MONTH?!”

Eunyoung giggles and just nods at their remarks, her friends shake their head. “Wow, you’re really good at this, that’s why you keep bringing up your exes. You’ve found someone better than him.” Areum still can’t believe it.

“We should have known the sign, it’s like a route actually.” Areum and Jisoo nods at Haewon’s words.

“Oh, come on. You guys should stop looking at me as if I’m guilt over something. Haewon is seeing Sehun,” Eunyoung tries to defend herself, “Well, at least we know. You should toldus from the first time.” Jisoo says back. Eunyoung thinks for a minute but then nods, “I want to make a surprise …?” she tries to make a joke and her friends just laugh at her.

“Hey, we’re winning.”

They look at the score board that shows that there’s only half a minute left for the last quarter of the game and Hanhwa is already 12 points away from Saetbyeol.

Haewon smiles when she sees that Sehun is walking backward with his other teammates when the ball is given to the Saetbyeol’s player as he just scored again.

“It’s just 15 seconds left, there’s no way we can lose.”

Another cheerleader member says and they’re right. The audiences count down the last ten seconds together and as soon as the buzzer gone off, everyone jumping and cheering for Hanhwa.

“This year’s winner of the National High School Basketball Tournament is Hanhwa Senior High School with 52-40!!! We will meet you again next year at the same place! Congratulation Hanhwa!!”

Even the commentator gone crazy and every Hanhwa students go to the main court to celebrate while singing their school’s anthem. Sehun is thrown to the air by them because he is deemed as the most important player for the tournament although it’s his first time to be on the team.

The cheers also joins the crowd and congratulates the basketball players.

“OH SEHUN! OH SEHUN! OH SEHUN! OH SEHUN!”

 


 

“Don’t be late, I’ll meet you at my house in thirty minutes!”

Minwoo says to the boys as they’re changing their clothes and tidying up their stuffs. For the second year students, it is their last competition they could participate. Finals are coming and they should keep their mind on the CSAT exam next year.

“Thank you, Sehun. Your first game as a captain isn’t bad at all, huh?”

Coach Kwon says to Sehun, the younger male nods his head and talks for a while with the coach and several teachers. Coach Kwon leaves with the teachers as the boys finished tidying up and already for the party at Minwoo’s house.

“Oh, that’s Haewon.”

Jongin nods at Haewon’s direction, she’s talking with her friends near the restroom. Sehun looks at the same direction and then smiles as the she walks to his direction. Jongin chuckles, “When are you going to tell her?” he asks as he waits for his canned soda from the vending machine. Sehun looks at him with furrowed brows, “Tell her what?” he asks him back.

“Oh, come on. You can’t fool me, you have a crush on her.”

Sehun just laughs at Jogin’s mention about his feelings towards Haewon.

“It’s been two years since Woori’s case.  You’ve spend a lot of times with her, dude you even went to her house. As your diaper friend, I could sense you’re serious with her.”

Jongin speaks out his honest opinion, but Sehun can’t agree more with him. Sehun rarely close with any girl because all he ever does is playing basketball even during exam weeks, if he’s close with someone it means he’s serious with her. He does receive tons of chocolates and gifts during Valentine’s Day or White Day but he always rejects them or tells them he’s not interested with a smile.

“I’m waiting,”

Jongin could see the smile on his friend’s face and he just shakes his head,

“Are you guys coming to the party?”

Areum asks Sehun and Jongin, the two nods their heads in respond.

“That’s great, we can go together!”  Eunyoung enthusiastically says, Haewon looks up from her phone and then looks at Sehun. “Well then, let’s go.” Sehun says and the six of them walk together.

“Hey, I think I see you two days ago at a dance academy in Nonhyeon-dong. Do you attend that academy?”

Areum asks Jongin who starts to think about it, “Prepix? You go to that academy too?” Jongin asks her back and she nods.

“I never thought you’re someone that’s into dancing,” Jisoo comments while tilting her head, “He’s a geek for dancing. Whenever there’s music, you’ll see him dancing even if it’s in the court.” Sehun adds and the girls nod their head as they know a new fact about Jongin.

“YAH JANG EUNYOUNG!”

Eunyoung rolls her eyes in annoyance and then turns around only to see her twin. Haewon and the others also turn around to see the voice’s owner.

“Yah! Where are you going? Oh, annyeong haseyo.”

Eunwoo instantly bows to the others as he approaches Eunyoung, “What? What again?” Eunyoung asks him. “Where are you going?” Eunwoo asks the same question again.

“I’m going to a party to celebrate this. What? You want to tag along with me?” Eunyoung furrows her brows, “Nope, already got a plan. Anyway, mom and dad aren’t going home.” Eunwoo informs her and she looks like she doesn’t care but then freezes.

“What? Again?”

Eunwoo nods his head, “I’m just going to tell you this, so don’t rush yourself to get home. I’ll be coming home late,” he says to his younger twin who still shaking he head in disbelief.

“Yah, don’t you think this is too much? I don’t need another sibling,” Eunyoung nudges her twin’s arm and he nods, “That’s why….” Eunwoo fishes out his phone.

“Hey, you guys can go first. I’ll have him to take me to catch up.” Eunyoung pointing at Eunwoo who instantly slaps her head, she huffs in annoyance. “Just go,” Eunyoung says while waving at them, “You know the address, right?” Haewon assures her and she nods.

“See you Eun-ah!” Jisoo waves at Eunyoung as they leave the building.

“Who is that?” Sehun asks Haewon as they’re walking out of the gate, “It’s Eunyoung’s older twins, Jang Eunwoo.” Haewon answers him. “She has a twin?” Jongin asks in fascination, “Yup, fraternal twins. He’s older than her by two minutes,” Jisoo says and the boys nod in amazement.

As Jongin talks with Jisoo and Areum about their dance academy, Sehun and Haewon walk right behind them slowly. They don’t say much but that’s how they like about being together. Sehun isn’t really good at talking first and Haewon isn’t fond of answering too many questions. Whenever they meet at the rooftop, they only share a short conversation while enjoying their snacks and then take a nap on the benches. But even with little conversation, they know each other so well.

Sehun takes a glance at her side profile. Haewon rarely let her hair loose. He only ever sees her let her hair loose when he went to her house. Even during cheerleaders when most of the girls let their hair loose and curled before tied half with a big bun, Haewon always let her hair tied up in ponytails with a big bun. He also notices that her friends always let their hair loose. Jisoo has a middle length hair so she always let it loose with a small hairpin to pin her bangs. Areum has a long bob haircut so she always let it loose meanwhile Eunyoung has quite a long hair but she always ties her hair half so her hair would still look like being loosed. Sehun also notices how Haewon chooses her lunch.

Monday might be everyone’s late day, so must be for Haewon too because she would only has a bottle of coffee and sandwich or triangle kimbap from the nearby mini mart. Tuesday and Wednesday she would have a nice lunch, usually a box of rice and meat with a bowl of salad which sometimes twice the amount of her rice. Thursday and Friday she would have her cheerleader practices so she would have three kinds of boxes which would be rice box, a box of apples, and a box of salad. Haewon always bring a big bottle of water around one liter size, a bottle of hot coffee, and a bottled coffee from the mini mart.

Sehun knows that Haewon rarely finishes her food, she would only spend 15 minutes out of 45 minutes break to eat. She spends the next 30 minutes to sleep before heading back to the class with him when the first bell rings. Call him creepy but just like what Jongin said, he is serious with her.

“Hey, I still have your hoodie back at home. Do you need it soon?”

Haewon looks at him, “Nah, it’s okay. You can return it later,” she says as they keep walking.

“So, can I ask about the motorcycle?”

Haewon asks him and Sehun chuckles, “It’s my birthday present from my father but I never ride it until yesterday.” he recounts as he smiles.

“Sixteenth birthday present?” he nods at her, “So you live in Nonhyeon-dong and your sixteenth birthday present is a 125cc KTM Duke?” Haewon sums up the information she got on him and he just laughs at her.

“It seems that there’s a lot of things to know about you, Mr.Oh Sehun.” Haewon implies but he raises his brows and says, “You live in Hannam-dong all by yourself and your parents live in New York. Come on, who have bigger secret?” both laugh together.

Soon they reach the bus stop and waiting for the bus together, “Hey, are we riding that?”  Areum points as a bus that is slowly reaching them.  “Yeah, that’s the one.” Jongin says and they wait until the bus completely stop in front of them before get on the bus.

 


 

“YO CAPTAIN!”

Sehun and the others have arrived at Minwoo’s house in Seocho-gu, most of the basketball teams and cheerleader team are already there.

“How long has it been started?”

Sehun asks as Minwoo and the others drag him to the center of the big living room that has been filled with Hanhwa’s student. The championship’s trophy is put on top of the big shelf in the room on display.

“Nah, we haven’t officially starts the party yet. The person of interest hasn’t arrived yet so how come we start the party?”

Other student who are drinking sodas and eating some chips also greet Sehun as the two of them make their way to the center of the room which right in front of the trophy.

“Attention!”

Minwoo raises his voice and the DJ instantly lower the music, everyone pay their attention to the two tall boys and stop talking.

“SO this year,” Minwoo looks around with a playful stare, “WE WON AGAIN!” everyone cheers as they raise their cup to the air.

“As a tradition, we will officially announce the new basketball captain and cheerleader captain in this after party.” Minwoo nods at Miyoung who then approaches Haewon and brings her to the front.

“As you guys know, I haven’t be able to play the games since I sprained my ankle in the first game. Since then, Sehun take my position as a captain and main shooting guard. He did a really good job as a captain, I’m sure the other boys agree to me. We’ve spent 10 months together and this is a decision that I’ve talked through with the coach and other second years.” Minwoo pats Sehun’s shoulder,

“Ladies and gentleman, may I present to you the new captain of the Panthers, SEHUN!”

People are cheering at him and clapping their hands on the new captain.

“In the same position, the cheerleader just added a new trophy to our school as the best cheerleading team. I’ve been with the girls for almost 10 months, I’ve seen how hard everyone works but this girl is an exception.” Miyoung proudly says, “So now I proudly present to you, the new captain of Inferno, HAEWON!”

People also cheer on her even whistling at the announcement.

“Just a precaution,” Haewon looks at Miyoung as the crowds cheer on her. “The captains usually date each other.” Miyoung whispers and Haewon instantly laughs at her remark. “Seriously, I’m not kidding.” Miyoung adds.

Haewon takes a glance at Sehun who still laughing with Minwoo and maybe he feels her stare as he looks back at her.

 


 

“How long has she been in this condition?”

Sehun sighs, “Six and a half months,” he replies.

Minwoo who is reading Haewon’s chart sighs, “I’m saying this as a doctor that her chance of full recovery become lesser and lesser as the time goes by but as your friend, don’t give up just yet. There’s hundreds of comatose cases that wakes up way later than expected.”

Sehun nods but he can’t hide his feeling. Minwoo pats Sehun’s shoulder, “Be strong, man."

"I'm trying to,"

⇒ FINALLY UPDATED!!

I'm sorry for being AWOL for almost a month lol I'm such a bad writer. But this past month I've been busy taking care of my admission to the college and I'm officially a pharmacy student now!!! The orientation week starts in two weeks and the papers are pilling up:( I'll try my best to update more regulary:) anyway, have a great day! Please do leave comment, subscribe for new readers, and reccomend this fic to anyone you know lol 

See you soon!