Next Week is Too Long [OK]

Bedtime Stories

“What are you looking at?!”

Gwiboon doesn’t forget to yell to some girls on the hallway when they shot her disgust and scandalized looks. Jonghyun and Minjung on each side just chuckled, as if it’s just another day in their college life.

“These es just want to die!”

“Why do you even care?”

“Why not?”

“It’s just a waste of time, you know that.”

“You are not someone whose past just exposed in front of lots of people so shut the up.”

“Language, Kim Gwiboon. Language,” Minjung tried to calm her best friend down.

“You and your ugly boyfriend don’t understand even for a bit!” “Excuse me, last time I check out my locker I still found some love letters addressed to me.”

“And you’re happy for that?” Minjung cut off before Gwiboon threw Jonghyun another curse, making the said boy forced a stupid huge grin and moved to his girlfriend side.

“You’re still the best, babe. I just make a point.”

And the cafeteria feels more and more like located at the end of the world with eyes all over Gwiboon from head to toe.

“Mind your own business, can you?!?!!!”

She shouted again when three girls just started to whispering each other after saw her.

“They had nothing to do with your life, you don’t even know them. Just let them be, Gwiboon.”

Of course they had something to do with this, she mumbled silently.

Gwiboon cannot hold herself not to mentally kill these people in her mind. Just three days ago, one of her ex from high school when she was in Harlem suddenly visited her without any advance and tried to get her back. They made a scene on the inner court of the university, somehow unconsciously exposing Gwiboon’s wild life when she was in the States and instantly became a reality show for the other students. It would be just another drama of any couple in her department if her ex wasn’t someone who has s and as hot as Gwiboon herself.

Yes, and people are freaking out. Mostly some guys because they’re trying to win her heart several times and flirted on her at some parties. Few guys that ever seduced her looked all pale and want to hang themselves on the oak tree next to the copy center.

No, it’s not like Gwiboon hide herself or lie to people. Minjung and Jonghyun knows about it. Also Taemin, Jongin, Soyu, Donghae and Shindong. So she didn’t think it’s necessary to mention it every single time she met new people. She assumes that people already realized because she never hang out with a guy during her study. And now it’s pissed her off when people looked at her as if she did something immoral, disgusting, or unimaginable. It makes her uncomfortable and she hates it because she cannot focus on the photography assignment that she had to work for the mid submission next month.

“They don’t need to look at me like I’m walking around the university !” She dropped all her stuff on the table so hard when they finally able to sit.

“Wow. That must be really hot.”

“It’s not the time, Sookie!”

Eunsook just shrugged and continued to flip the pages of the book in front of her.

“Just saying.”

“Let’s just see the bright side,” Taemin hand her a bottle of lemon water, “You kicked all those s that tried to hook up with you in one blow.”

“When I asked for them to go away, I don’t remember asking extra disgusted looks from the other! I passed group of girls this morning and they ran away immediately!”

“Don’t worry, by this all the girls that want to hit you will start to appear next week. Let’s just wait.”

Eunsook tried to comfort her, smiled as huge as ocean, with her eyes full of affection, Gwiboon can only blushed and regret herself why she’s always withdraw whenever Eunsook finally opened . But this time is a bit different, though. Gwiboon is near her boiling point and somehow depressed because no one understands the feeling of the lump inside her chest which make her feel almost exploded and hollow at the same time. She keeps ranting even Taemin has his eyes fixed on the screen phone while Minjung and Jonghyun being the lovey dovey couple in the other world just like the usual.

“They think I will just hit whoever has ?! Don’t they realize that I also have a standard?!! They think I will go for rand—”

Her words pushed back while a pair of thick flesh pressed her thin lips. Soft. Sweet. And she can almost taste the apricot lip-balm on Eunsook’s.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t wait until next week.”

Gwiboon still unable to process whatever happened when Eunsook blasts another blinding smile to her.

“Sookie..”

“Someone needs to stop you complaining.”

She left Gwiboon a very cute wink before returned to her book. Taemin who knows that she had a huge crush on Eunsook got excited silently trying to restrain himself not to ruin the moment.

“Does that mean you like me?”

“Hmmm,” Eunsook just hummed without leaving the page she reads.

“Really?!?!”

“Hmmm.”

“Does that mean you will be mine?” Gwiboon closed the gap between them and tilted her head to catch her attention.

“Hmmm.”

“Serioulsy?! You’re not lying right?”

“Hmmm.”

“You can be my girlfriend?!”

“Hmmm.”

“REALLY?!” She hug her from the side and tried to block her view.

“Stop it or I will kiss you again.”

“I dare you.”

She looks at her left just to find Gwiboon’s eyes sparkling, smile almost splits her face into two. Eunsook just chuckled and kissed her again, this time longer than before.

“If I knew it will be like this, I would ask my ex to come here sooner,” she murmured on Eunsook’s cheek.

“I dare you.”

Taemin who was very enthusiastic before, now feels annoyed with such a view. He rolled his eyes after failing so hard catching Minjung and Jonghyun’s attention which having fun in their own bubble.

“Now I need Jongin.”

Then he typed rapidly on his screen with one hand while the other stuffing his books and wallet into his bag.