Live [OK]

Bedtime Stories

“Hi, everyone!!”

Kibum greets the viewer cheerfully. As he promised his follower ten minutes ago, to close the day he decided to go live and say hi for a few minutes before he went to bed.

“Hello, guys. Who’s ready for SMTown concert tomorrow?” And as usual, the comments section is full of hearts and acclamation mark, “I’m in a good mood today so we can talk until I feel sleepy.”

“Your room looks extraordinary messy today.”

Kibum caught one of the comments and he sulked right away.

“You are really detail. How can you see in a very small screen?”

“Did Comme Des and Garcons make scene again?”

“My babies are being good boys lately. Comme Des! Garcons! Up up here!”

Two cute dogs bounce toward him with all their might. They place themselves pleasantly in front of Kibum so it looks like he’s surrounded by balls of wool.

“Oh my gosh! They’re so cute!!”

“Comme Des! Garcons!”

“Cutie pies! I want to squish them so bad!”

“I know right?”

Kibum taps each their head and place his head between them, kissing on their each side.

“The old lady living next door is also becoming ecstatic whenev–“

“Bummie! Can you come here for a second?!”

He rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed with the interruption, “I’m doing live here! Can’t you see?!”

“It’s Onew!!”

“ONEW OPPA!”

“Lee Jinki! Jinki oppa!!”

Kibum back to his phone again and scrolled down the comments just to find Jinki’s name all over his face reflection. Simple smile adorn his face, smugly fascinated by the ability of their fans recognizing the voice of his boyfriend.

“We got company, guys. The famous Lee Jinki, the honey voice of SHINee is finally here fulfilled your questions all this time of his whereabouts.”

“What is he doing here?”

“We just had dinner and since tomorrow we’re going to the airport early in the morning I just told him to stay the night. You guys love it, right?”

Like a psychic he knows exactly what will be their answer. While their fans are going crazy he adjusts his position lying down more comfortably.

“Old man, come here.”

“I’m busy.”

“Come hereee..”

“I’m not done packing Kibum-ah.”

“If you go here I will help you to pick the outfit for tomorrow.”

Within second Jinki jumped to the bed joining his boyfriend and kiss Kibum’s temple before waving to the screen, “Hello, everyone!”

Jinki flashed them his bright smile then stay behind Kibum, support himself with his forearm, hiding his face with the nape of Kibum’s neck.

“They cannot see you if you’re there!” Kibum turned his head to Jinki but the latter just smiles and shakes his head, “It’s Kim Kibum featuring mysterious eyes. Welcome to the show!”

“Both of you are so cute!!”

“This is a perfect family!”

“Your boys are matched so well with both of you!”

“I will take screenshot of this!!”

“Kibum-ah, I like this comment,” Jinki peeks at the back and pointed to one certain words that excites him.

“Can you kiss Kibum for once?”

“Hahahahaha!! Seriously?!”

Both of them just cracked and laugh in unison, making the fans around the world who watching it squeal upon the overload cuteness.

“So can you?”

“Only if the fans allow me.”

With the pink tinted cheeks, Kibum acts like he’s whispering to the viewers, “Guys, one of you asked Jinki to kiss me and he said he will if you guys let him do. Should we give him permission?”

“OF COURSE!!”

“Please please!!”

“You can kiss him anytime anywhere!!”

“This is what I’m waiting fooooorrr!!”

Jinki saw it and he sat himself properly behind Kibum and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. Kibum looks pleased but then put his finger on his lips.

“You’ll never let me win, won’t you?”

Jinki felt betrayed on Kibum who shakes his head playfully, but complies anyway. He placed quick soft kiss on Kibum’s bow lips, doesn’t even care that thousand eyes watching them through the internet.

“THAT IS THE SWEETEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN!!”

“Why are both of you so adorable?!”

“AAAAAH!!”

“What a lovely sight!!”

“I’m so lucky isn’t it?”

Kibum back to his Instagram and said whatever came into his mind, answering some questions, making faces, and laughing wholeheartedly sometimes. Meanwhile Jinki lied onto his back next to him, took Garcons and placed the black poodle on his belly and played with him.

“Old Man, my back is very itchy.”

“Hmm?”

“Can you scratch it?”

“Here?” Jinki scratch him with his left hand while keep playing with Garcons with the other hand.

“No, not there. It’s so annoying..”

Jinki put Garcons down next to Comme Des and slipped his hand under Kibum’s pajama. He scratches the pristine skin slowly as if his hand can break him easily. The tingling feeling he feels is always surprise him whenever he touched Kibum’s skin, even after so long being in a relationship with him. Somehow, it makes him addicted and blessed at the same time.

“Like this?”

“So much better.”

Ten minutes passed and Kibum still enjoys the way Jinki scratched him.

“Everyone, let me tell you something. This is a secret.”

“What is it?!”

“TELL ME!!!!!”

“Are you guys getting comeback?!”

“COMEBACK?!!”

“Comeback is it?!”

“Hahaha, no, I will tell you about the comeback later. This is more important right now,” he fixes his bangs a bit, using the front camera as his mirror, “You know Lee Jinki? SHINee leader who has an angelic smile? He scratches the best in the world.”

Jinki can’t help but burst into huge laughter. He popped his head from the back, kissed Kibum shoulder before facing Kibum’s screen with the dorky adorable serious face.

“Everyone, in this house we raise three puppies. And this one is the most spoiled one.”

Now it’s Kibum’s turn to laugh. He turned his head and pecked Jinki’s nose.

“You’re the one who spoil me.”

“I know. And I’m really proud of that.”

***