Seal the Deal [OK]

Bedtime Stories

It’s 2 degree outside and only by standing next to the window itself, anyone can tell how brutal it is the wind blowing in the evening. Some people down the street looks hardly walking in such weather and for some whom strong enough crossing the sidewalk pacing as fast as they can, almost running to find any close shelter to warm their freezing bodies.

“Honey, stop standing like a power pole over there! Go change your clothes we need to leave in thirty minutes!”

“Can we just watch a movie and fall asleep on the couch?”

Kibum’s heels feel like it stuck on the ground, his brows are knitted together eyes ready to murder someone. He spent the last hour picking which shirt and pants would match his new coat, even laid down every option on the bed and took a picture of each set only to check whether it’s photogenic enough when the camera captured him.

“What did you just said?”

Seeing how angry his boyfriend is, Jinki walked closer to his side, took his hand and sit on the head of the sofa, “Baby, it’s cold outside.. And as much as I want to spend this evening having dinner with you, I’d rather stay home covered under the warm blanket.”

“Jinki! Do you even know how hard it is to make reservation to that fancy restaurant? Since Minho announced as the iest restauranteur of the year, we can barely even sit at its bar! And this guy couldn’t slip our reservation until tonight!”

“I know, Baby.. Minho told us himself when we visited Jonghyun’s new house two weeks ago.”

Kibum tried to release himself from Jinki’s manmade cocoon, “That’s why.”

“But who knows the weather would be this awful?”

“Old man, we’re going by car, not walking.”

“Still..,” he started putting the poor bunny face, pouting in front of Kibum’s eyes knowing it’s the latter’s weakness, “I’d rather cuddling with you here tonight. Thousand times better than eating delicious roasted chicken at the best restaurant in town.”

Kibum knows he lost the battle already before he could raise any objection, “Don’t you dare giving me that look! You knew it by textbook that would be my Achilles’s heel!”

The man before him smiling so bright, eyes almost missing trapped between the fat of his cheeks. He pulled Kibum closer to him, bring the man to sit on his laps and started nuzzling the edge of Kibum’s jaw.

“That’s why,” he pecked Kibum’s lips lazily which the latter still muttering some disappointment while on it, “So? Can we stay home tonight? I’ll text Minho right away and give the table to someone else.”

Though he already gave up, Kibum still cared about his belly.

“We still need to eat! I’ve been starve myself since the afternoon knowing I will eat my favorite pasta for dinner!”

“We can always order take out.”

He turned to his right and slapped Jinki right on his arm, “That’s not healthy! Last week you already ate take out for three nights straight!”

“In my defense, that’s because you’ve out of town and kept warning me not to burn the house down!”

He pinched his boyfriend nose which resulted to Jinki groans annoyingly, “Don’t give me another excuse! You can still have dinner with Taemin or Jonghyun!”

“Come on, baby.. Let’s just stay home tonight, we can eat a lot without afraid spilling some sauce on the expensive table cloth and Sister Acts is on Netflix tonight. Besides, I miss you so much.. I want to have you tonight for myself..”

Jinki started rubbing his nose to Kibum’s side and caressing his thighs, trying to persuade him even more.

“You’ve been planning this whole scam, haven’t you?”

“Of course not! Having dinner outside is my favorite! Where else I can show you off to those envious stare? I got the best boyfriend in the universe, all I want is walking a parade every eyes in the world blinded by his charm.”

“You and your sweet talk can rot in hell!”

“If we stay home tonight, tomorrow we can have lunch together with Taemin and Jonghyun. I’ll thread them to squeeze us to their schedule. Then after I’ll take you to your favorite shop to buy the coat you’ve been adored since last month?”

Kibum is tempted, but still upset with the sudden change of plan. Though, Jinki still able to catch the sparks lit in his boyfriend’s eyes.

“You think what I cared is only those material stuff?”

“Not even slightly.. I just want to spend the night cuddling and making out with you on the couch until we cannot even stay sober.. What if I scratch your back while we’re watching the movie? Hmm?”

Lee Jinki gives the best back scratch in the world and the image of him running down his stubby fingers up and down his spine might be the best break for Kibum’s horrible night.

“Okay, you win this time,” Kibum give Jinki long kissed before making a new deal, “You text Minho and call the food, I’ll go change and get the blanket and pillow. Oh, and honey, that coat would be nice with new pair of shoes.”

Jinki’s grinning from ear to ear, shaking his head weakly, feeling content, and realizing why he fell for Kibum over and over again.

***

Two limbs tangled on each under piles of blanket, the screen display their favorite movie. On the table, some boxes of take out neglected without nothing left inside, already devoured to the last bit.

Jinki stir in his place to adjust his position to make his left hand move easily. On the top him, Kibum lay down comfortably on his chest, while Jinki’s hand completely slipped under his top’s pajama.

“Oh this is so comfortable.”

Without lifting his head, Kibum scoffed to his statement, “Told you, investment on silk pajamas and wool blanket is always worth it.”

“And investment to the very gorgeous boyfriend is a lifetime reward, isn’t it?”

He jolted from his place, using his elbow to support his head, the sharp bone poking Jinki’s chest, making him grimacing in pain, “Excuse me?”

Jinki just winked and quickly pecked Kibum’s lips, three years together he still can’t get enough of his beauty and scent.

“Thanks for staying home with me, Kim Kibum.”

Kibum cupped Jinkis face, palm resting to both sides of his cheeks, adoring the perfect mixture of cute and y drawn all over his boyfriend, “Keep scratching or this will be your last kiss of the night.”

“Aye aye, Captain!”

Kibum resting his lips on Jinki’s for a minute before he went back to snuggle on Jinki’s chest. Like an autopilot, Jinki’s hand started to rub along his spine again, scratching his back on Kibum’s favorite spot. The best night in ever.